TX - Botham Shem Jean, 26, killed when police officer entered wrong apartment, Dallas, Sept 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TX - Botham Shem Jean, 26, killed when police officer entered wrong apartment, Dallas, Sept 2018

o.jpg
That's it!!!! The horse picture!!! Does my description make sense now?

I went through all the layouts and couldn't find one match the "horse pic" lol. I would say that there are probably several different slight variations in layouts and we won't know until they release more pics or the website updates those particular apartments.

But yes, I see what you're saying, makes sense. He could have been chillin in bed, heard a commotion at the door and popped out to see what was going on. That bedroom door looks like it could be 12-15 from the door.

That's it!!!! The horse picture!!! Does my description make sense now?
I got to go back and start all over now. I was so psyched about finding the little horse. I don't know why I thought it was like a little statue. I never thought about it being a painting. Good to know the horse is safe and sound.

I found this pic of the apartment numbers. Looks cool, hadn't seen something like this before. But this plays into the 1st or 2nd story she gave, where she shot him, gave cpr, called 911 and then went outside to look at the address to give 911 and realize it was the wrong apartment.

(why would you need to look at your own apartment number to give 911 though??)

Attachments

• lights1478.PNG
    lights1478.PNG
    356.8 KB · Views: 34
I found this pic of the apartment numbers. Looks cool, hadn't seen something like this before. But this plays into the 1st or 2nd story she gave, where she shot him, gave cpr, called 911 and then went outside to look at the address to give 911 and realize it was the wrong apartment.

(why would you need to look at your own apartment number to give 911 though??)
I think after she finally got around to turning the light on, after she shot and killed him, she realized she was in the wrong apt so had to go look at the apt# to see where the heck she was at to send emergency personnel.

I think after she finally got around to turning the light on, after she shot and killed him, she realized she was in the wrong apt so had to go look at the apt# to see where the heck she was at to send emergency personnel.

Ahh yes, you're right. There have been so many theories, she didn't know where she was, she knowingly went to his apartment to confront him. It's hard to keep them all straight in this thread!

Debate swirls over the search of Botham Jean's apartment

This video/article states there was a consensual search of AG apartment in the hours following the shooting. There wasn't a written account of what was taken.

A consensual search was conducted on Guyger’s apartment in the hours after the shooting, according to information WFAA obtained from a source close to the investigation that was later confirmed by Merritt.

Search warrants, it should be noted, are court documents and thus are public record. Consensual searches are not public record because they aren’t accompanied by any corresponding court documents.

We all know it's standard to get a warrant even with consent in serious cases. Even in cases where there is not a known homicide. This was yet another misstep and mistake for them to not get a warrant.

Debate swirls over the search of Botham Jean's apartment

This video/article states there was a consensual search of AG apartment in the hours following the shooting. There wasn't a written account of what was taken.

A consensual search was conducted on Guyger’s apartment in the hours after the shooting, according to information WFAA obtained from a source close to the investigation that was later confirmed by Merritt.

Search warrants, it should be noted, are court documents and thus are public record. Consensual searches are not public record because they aren’t accompanied by any corresponding court documents.

"What? You want to search my apartment? Sure, come over Saturday, around 12.".

Right. That must have been some search.

Amber's apartment is not to be touched. It's not a crime scene.

Amber's lawyers are smarter. They're keeping quiet.

So...I’m wondering if the windows to his apartment are visible from the street and if Amber, all exhausted from her long shift and ready for sleep, saw the lights on in his apartment and proceeded intentionally to his floor, his apartment to complain directly to him...etc.

Amber's apartment is not to be touched. It's not a crime scene.

She's the killer though. Is it not common to search a suspects abode when investigating a killing?
To see what's in their mind etc? I have no idea if it's the norm, but remember headlines such as "Suspects apartment filled with...!" I have no idea how it works, but surely should be the suspects and not the victims apartment being investigated?
Anyone care to elaborate what's the norm when someone kills someone else in their home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28