Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JurassicParker

Verified Nosy Rosey
Reaction score
Missing Texas mom: 35-year-old Brandee Crawford from Spring disappears after child fails to be picked up from school - ABC13 Houston

A 35-year-old woman's disappearance has now drawn a homicide investigation after deputies arrested her boyfriend who they were told had been extremely violent with her in the past.

According to the Harris County Sheriff's Office, who is leading the homicide investigation, Brandee Crawford's family sought help from law enforcement on Wednesday regarding their loved one's disappearance, but deputies were told that the woman hadn't been seen or heard from in over a week.

Relatives added that the woman dropped off her daughter at school on or about Oct. 4, but did not return to pick the child up later that day. They also advised that the woman had been living with a convicted felon.

This is terrible. I wonder why family waited to report Brandee missing? I'm wondering whether this was usual for her or not.

I searched on SM and found a fb profile but JMO I'm unsure if I can link it and/or whether it's definitely Brandee's. There is a live post from the 4th Oct!
I couldn't find the boyfriend who the article says has been arrested though, has his name been released yet?

I hope she's okay although it does not sound too good from the articles. Her poor child :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobkat107
Back