GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could put social media pressure on people if you think they know something. That's what Skylar Neese's friend did until one of the girls involved cracked and confessed. Took LE to her body. Yet she still wasn't arrested for four months. Crazy.

Or maybe if if there's something precious to someone that they thought they could lose, like a scholarship or roster spot, if they weren't honest. Just thinking out loud. MOO

Not the best idea to get too zealous with that or the person "putting the pressure" on could get slapped with a charge of harassment.

Every friend has gone above and beyond in helping find her and bring her home who was NOT at the party... The ones at party haven't done a thing except talk to media and then what was mentioned in police warrant

Thanks! That's really great to hear!

Every friend has gone above and beyond in helping find her and bring her home who was NOT at the party... The ones at party haven't done a thing except talk to media and then what was mentioned in police warrant

Wow....this kind of changes my thoughts on what may have happened. Very interesting. Why would they NOT be helping? Not even putting a flyer or two up? Something just doesn't sit right about their lack of compassion. To me their silence speaks volumes, unbelievably LOUD! JMO

Wow....this kind of changes my thoughts on what may have happened. Very interesting. Why would they NOT be helping? Not even putting a flyer or two up? Something just doesn't sit right about their lack of compassion. To me their silence speaks volumes, unbelievably LOUD! JMO

That's the million dollar question we all want answered, what are they hiding!

In regards to wishing you could reveal the names of the people to blast them here for us, the so called friends from that night, I know many of us who have been here since the first couple threads that know all their names based on all our attention to the case so rest assured! I have a bad feeling about one in particular.

Ditto, couldn't have said any better than you!

Did CM hang out with these "friends" very frequent ? Did any of these "friends" have it out for CM? Maybe get her there and invite ER over knowing he has a thing for her and is creepy..... just wondering

I think the reason they are not talking is because they are afraid of EA or whoever the perp is. They do not know who perp is either. I would be very afraid. Also, police said they are witnesses, so I am sure they were told not to discuss with anyone. If I were in the same position, I would lie as low as I could go so no harm would come to me or my family.

I just hope there reasons are because of what they were doing that night and not out of having something against CM because that would be awful. but still theres no excuse if it is because of the nights activities.

I think the reason they are not talking is because they are afraid of EA or whoever the perp is. They do not know who perp is either. I would be very afraid. Also, police said they are witnesses, so I am sure they were told not to discuss with anyone. If I were in the same position, I would lie as low as I could go so no harm would come to me or my family.
If that's the case then we need to hope that someone grows a few and comes forward and comes clean. Get an alarm, get a gun, whatever it takes to provide some security. A girl is missing, maybe she is deceased. That's a selfish attitude IMO.

But still you would make sure you told CM's family thats how you feel so they understand.

The problem is these people want to hold on to their life as it was prior to 8/30. A young woman is missing! Maybe dead! Whether they like it or not, their lives changed that night. Now they should grow into adults. Most of them will likely have a largely unaffected life. One or two might have a significantly different life plan, that's the risk they all signed up for.

Can the whereabouts of these "friends" be proven during the time from the garage and fuel station videos?...just wondering

...maybe there cell phone pings

Why haven't the other "friends" from that night been brought out to light? If the family feels that the picketing brought EA out of his "hole", why not do the same to the others? Just wondering.

The problem is these people want to hold on to their life as it was prior to 8/30. A young woman is missing! Maybe dead! Whether they like it or not, their lives changed that night. Now they should grow into adults. Most of them will likely have a largely unaffected life. One or two might have a significantly different life plan, that's the risk they all signed up for.

Based on their social media accounts, they have moved on with their lives. Taking selfies and going out appears to be at the top of their priority lists now. Couldn't have said it better, they need to grow up.

Why haven't the other "friends" from that night been brought out to light? If the family feels that the picketing brought EA out of his "hole", why not do the same to the others? Just wondering.
That's a really good question. EA is possibly the lowest hanging fruit and the most complicit, an easy guy to vilify. IMO, when they realize that he's toast and has little to lose except staying off of death row, they'll start making their own deals. Hopefully that won't be too late for them.

IMO...These "friends" need to know that this is not going to be just swept underneath the rug for life......

From what I can tell, at least one of the "friends" is a mom herself. I hope she never has to feel the pain that Jonni is feeling without CM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413