GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry didn't mean to repeat having probs learning how to use taptalk:)

That's a possibility.. Sadly, I know first hand that heavy drug use such as Meth, Cocaine etc can sometimes make you do things that you never imagined doing... (BTW, I have been clean for over 40 years)

Awesome job on 40 years clean!!! I just had to say something!! (I've got 3 years)

I too know how drugs can turn a person into someone that you can't even recognize. You do things that you normally never would. Anything. Some drugs make you more aggressive and agitated more than others. It is a very different and scary world when dealing with drugs. JMO

Let's start the day with a positive image, along with prayers....please, GOD let today be the day Christina comes home!
magical-dragonflies-in-the-garden-of-light-104654.jpg

I wonder about EA's bro, not sleuthing him or even saying he was involved. But since ea claims his toll record and bro (said Le spoke with him 3 times) provide an alibi and a coworker said he tried to discourage him from talking to police I can't help but wonder if he is going to become an innocent victim of EA's lies and end up in trouble himself? I considered HF the main poi also because he didn't report cm missing and it looks like ea has played that card often. I just worry ea has always loved to play the victim and lies sooo much his bro could have been sucked in and now could also face charges since I have no doubt the Plano PD have lots more info on lies. I was thinking ea should come clean to and strike a deal to keep his bro from getting in trouble for covering when he might not have had any idea how serious this was...but I still have to doubt he would ever be compassionate enough tell the truth or even care if he took his whole family down with him. I pray ea, his family, cm's "friends" at the party and any and all others who have/had any contact with any of them come forward with even the slightest info they have.. it could really make a difference. I know there is someone that must must have a heavy heart most likely for not even being directly involved but is afraid to talk.

[modsnip]

I think that would be a great angle to use by LE regarding his brother. I know I wouldn't ever want to hurt my siblings. But again I think we are dealing w someone who is in too deep with whatever took place to consider what could happen to anyone else he involved.

We cant sleuth EA's brother but can we toss around ideas about what his connection could be? How could he alibi his brother?

We cant sleuth EA's brother but can we toss around ideas about what his connection could be? How could he alibi his brother?

I thhhhhhink we can talk about how he was brought in for questioning since that's from msm?? Without using his name....but I am not a websleuth pro... So I might be wrong.

VI's indicated earlier that EA's brother was "supposedly" home from school for the holiday weekend. So, yes I see that as a possible alibi situation. IMO

to have an alibi, I think his brother must have seen EA to account for his whereabouts. I dont think it could be a text or a call since EA's phone had been wiped clean. Since it was between 4 am and 10:15 am and the brother was home from school for a holida, my guess is that contact must have happened at their home. If this is the case and we knew what time EA was there, that could help narrow down the gaps in the timeline.

ALP is not out of the woods? Do we know his wherabouts tthatt night?
Just a general question, but is sleuthing someone here digging into their personal lives different from mentioning them as in, what was so and so doing that night . Sorry. On a new tablet and making typos here,

Yes, I recall seeing that.
One thing I did want to point out ... Verification is 100% optional. No posters are required to become verified , so per the TOS it is a choice. I am pretty sure there might be several types of VI's on the case. If there are . Then Even Better... Everyone wants her found.
Excellent point.
That is all.

I see your point. A viable option imo too unless alp was already in the vicinity so no delivery needed.

I see a possible grudge just based on MSM statements because of the Lover/Romance Triangle JMO~

Anna Morris said she has helped raise her stepdaughter since she was 3.

“She’s unforgettable,” she said. “She’s a tiny little thing, but she has a huge presence. She’s lively. She’s loved.”

Anna Morris lives with her husband in Allen, where Christina went to Allen High School with her ex-boyfriend Aaron Logan Prendergast.

‘Everyone wants her home’

Prendergast and Morris moved in together in August 2013 after dating for a year, Prendergast said. But they broke up in October when Morris started dating his best friend, who is her current boyfriend.

“They started dating while we were still living together,” Prendergast said.

Plano police have said the current boyfriend is not a suspect.

Prendergast said he has communicated with criminal investigators twice since Morris disappeared and believes that she must have left the parking garage with someone else because her Toyota Celica coupe was still there.

Direct link to article:http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/09...arch.html?rh=1

Whether EA's car is fancy or not is in the eye of the beholder. I had a co-worker and she and I would usually go to lunch together. I found out later on that her boy friend at the time was immensely jealous of me although he never met me. Just seen me. And one of the reasons he gave was that I drove a 'fancy' car. I didn't think that. She didn't. But he did. (He is now, thankfully, her ex-BF.)

EA, from what was stated on here, bought the car in the mid summer and per internet searches could have paid $22K-$25K for it. One of the upsides to the car is the responsive acceleration. A downside is the car has very poor visibility - a lot of blind spots - making it difficult to handle in tight spots like parking.

Someone (my apologies, I don't remember who) posed the theory that Christina was going to drive the 2 of them to her parents house in Allen and EA would drive the shorter distance from there. JMOM stated that she thought EA walk in the video doesn't look steady. (I doubted her...yes, some of us on here doubt them from time to time. Is that a shocker?) So I found a video of the camera footage on YouTube and watched over and over. Only 9 seconds. Christina's walk, even though it looks she is preoccupied with texting, is straight. EA's - not so much. But you all can judge for yourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFoPqWXSy18

With acceleration and too many blind spots Christina could have damaged the car and that triggered something. Just a theory.

But why would LE keep the passenger side seat belt? I'm betting that LE have more video from the garage security cameras than we know about since an early NBC affiliate news spot pointed out that there were 2 cameras near Christina's car. Since the search warrant indicates they parked near each other, I'll bet they know if she got in the car and whether as a driver or passenger. In EA's possible condition I still think he tried to put the make on Christina and things spiraled out of control from there.

Just a general question, but is sleuthing someone here digging into their personal lives different from mentioning them as in, what was so and so doing that night . Sorry. On a new tablet and making typos here,

to me it's different. We aren't using his name or talking about anything to do w him except him being questioned. But who knows.

I for one will be happy to discuss this angle further. I have lots of info on this subject y'all may find very interesting if we are allowed. I will keep to myself until we have the ok to do so.

to me it's different. We aren't using his name or talking about anything to do w him except him being questioned. But who knows.

I was trying to quote the quote by txyorkiemom post 994
Thanks for this. From what I understood and correct me if I am mistaken, but it is my understanding that if a person has been named in mainstream media, then the person can be mentioned here... not sleuthed, per se, as in digging into personal lives, info, addys, social media, phots, etc, but I understood it to be permissible to mention a personwho has been in MS Media... as in questioning, where was so and so on that night. This tiny keyboard may be defenestrat ed shortly. Apologies for tpyos.

I for one will be happy to discuss this angle further. I have lots of info on this subject y'all may find very interesting if we are allowed. I will keep to myself until we have the ok to do so.

Cold pizza???? Whatcha say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member