GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sad too. I am sad that Jonni has to leave 3 months later and Christina still is not home. I am sad that someone knows exactly what happened and where Christina is and they won't man up and tell us. Just like Jonni said, they need peace, one way or the other they need peace. The entire family and all of us that have worked tirelessly for 3 months, we eat, breathe, and sleep finding Christina. If she is no longer with us, and God I hope that she is, then she deserves to have a proper burial. It is beyond ridiculous. No matter who, what, where, whatever happened, someone knows.

Lots of hearts breaking for you all. I know it's not of much comfort...because words won't bring Christina home...but through this I hope you all have seen there is more good in the world than evil, and how many hearts of complete strangers Christina has touched.

My life has been forever changed. I know that if I had something like this happen to me before this I would have curled up in a ball and not left my house. Not now. Seeing the family and strangers come together like this is life changing. I am honored to be part of this group and team. We will not give up and we will bring her home. No doubt in my mind. I wish I knew when but none of us know that, but we will.

Lots of hearts breaking for you all. I know it's not of much comfort...because words won't bring Christina home...but through this I hope you all have seen there is more good in the world than evil, and how many hearts of complete strangers Christina has touched.

Brittany Feagan clarifies:

Brittany Feagans, reporter of the Plano Star, spoke with PPD today regarding the Grand Jury confusion. See statement below.

Just spoke with Officer Tilley, and here's a clarification on the Grand Jury confusion:

"We’re still in the process of investigating our interference with public duties case and that is what this is in relation to because these interviews that were conducted with the news media and Enrique we [Plano PD] were not present at. We know that there is video with audio footage of these interviews, so we simply want these copies to see if any of the footage that was not aired on TV assists us in building up more evidence to support our case of interference of public duties."

He said the Dec. 4 date is the DUE DATE in which subpoenaed media outlets must turn in their raw footage. It is NOT a Grand Jury summoning, as the Grand Jury only hears felony cases. The confusion stemmed from the standardized letter sent to media.

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris?ref=ts&fref=ts

Very sad to read that Jonni has to leave. I hope she does well adjusting.

I guess there's no new info today. :-(

Thanks Jazz for the clarification about the subpoenas and grand jury.

I am sad too. I am sad that Jonni has to leave 3 months later and Christina still is not home. I am sad that someone knows exactly what happened and where Christina is and they won't man up and tell us. Just like Jonni said, they need peace, one way or the other they need peace. The entire family and all of us that have worked tirelessly for 3 months, we eat, breathe, and sleep finding Christina. If she is no longer with us, and God I hope that she is, then she deserves to have a proper burial. It is beyond ridiculous. No matter who, what, where, whatever happened, someone knows.

What a heartbreaking post, I'm sure we can all imagine how Jonni must be feeling, she's lucky to have people like you around her fro support.

I hope someone does the decent thing and tells her where Christina is or at least comes clean about whatever happened that night

I am just sitting here, in tears. I can't even begin to imagine what Jonni must feel like. What she must be thinking and wondering and how much desperation she must be feeling. I can't comprehend that. Nobody should ever have to. I wish with all of my being that I could say or do something to bring Christina home. To make Jonni feel some type of peace. To ease her pain, if only for a few minutes. All I can do is continue to pray. And prayer is a very powerful thing. It is something to believe in. Something to hope for. Something to hold steadfast to. I hope Jonni and everyone else who misses and loves Christina can feel the warmth and love that is outpouring from all over the United States....and further. Please, JMom, give Jonni an extra big hug from us at WS......so she can wrap herself in those hugs when she is trying to make sense out of life back home. My heart hurts for her......just aches.

Brittany Feagan clarifies:

Brittany Feagans, reporter of the Plano Star, spoke with PPD today regarding the Grand Jury confusion. See statement below.

Just spoke with Officer Tilley, and here's a clarification on the Grand Jury confusion:

"We’re still in the process of investigating our interference with public duties case and that is what this is in relation to because these interviews that were conducted with the news media and Enrique we [Plano PD] were not present at. We know that there is video with audio footage of these interviews, so we simply want these copies to see if any of the footage that was not aired on TV assists us in building up more evidence to support our case of interference of public duties."

He said the Dec. 4 date is the DUE DATE in which subpoenaed media outlets must turn in their raw footage. It is NOT a Grand Jury summoning, as the Grand Jury only hears felony cases. The confusion stemmed from the standardized letter sent to media.

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris?ref=ts&fref=ts

December 4th!?!!? I wouldn't think it would take them that long to provide the unedited copy. I can imagine it didn't take them near that long to edit it and air the edited version.

December 4th!?!!? I wouldn't think it would take them that long to provide the unedited copy. I can imagine it didn't take them near that long to edit it and air the edited version.
You forget this is a grand jury and I'm sure these radio and news stations have lawyers to
And things have to go thru them first. They don't just hand it over.
Jmo

I hope it means there is new info. The article states the Plano police are searching....detectives on foot. I don't recall earlier searches worded that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413