GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO. If EA had the "limp" from a physical disability I presume the public would have heard about it when we first heard about him limping. MOO

If EA has a limp it would never have been mentioned by the co-workers at all IMO as it wouldn't be significant.

That video shows exactly where Christina's car was parked. There is a black mustang parked in the space in the video and it has a dented passenger door.

If that is the spot then that one IMO is the space with the front of the car facing south toward Legacy -rear of car facing north toward Lois passenger side would be bishop

parked adjacent to the blue call box on the concrete pillar

That space is left and back from the area to enter the corridor from the legacy next to Potbelly's

JMO. If EA had the "limp" from a physical disability I presume the public would have heard about it when we first heard about him limping. MOO

A physical disability is no different than emotional or mental.
We know he was prescribed Adderall, however, we don't know for what disability because it
Was not disclosed.

That video shows exactly where Christina's car was parked. There is a black mustang parked in the space in the video and it has a dented passenger door.

Yes, I saw that. What I was trying to say is I can't tell where that spot is in relation to the rest of the garage. Which direction is it facing? How far into the garage is it? If they showed another view from farther away I would have a better perspective. Of course, part of my problem is that I've never been to the shops or to that garage. A local might be able to tell right off.

If that is the spot then that one IMO is the space with the front of the car facing south toward Legacy -rear of car facing north toward Lois passenger side would be bishop

parked adjacent to the blue call box on the concrete pillar

That space is left and back from the area to enter the corridor from the legacy next to Potbelly's

...and we have a better explanation from someone who seems to be more familiar with the garage.

Is there information somewhere which states the exact spot she was parked in? I can't seem to find it but would be interested. Especially as I try and think about why EA would have left out of one exit vs. the other. Is it speculation or has a VI or MSM said the exact spot?

The reporter in the video states this is the "exact spot" where Christina's car was parked. It shows the parking garage, but I'm not familiar enough with it to describe or give a good visual. I've wondered about the exits and which one he exited from. The warrant doesn't specify if he exited (0358)at a different exit or exited from the same exit where he entered originally (2322).

From reading the warrant, I interpret it as he exited the same way he entered.

So the woman who claimed she was drugged at the Shops was yet another hoax. Unreal what people will do for attention.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 3h3 hours ago
Contrary to a woman's blog claiming she was drugged at @shopsatlegacy Nov. 29, @PlanoPoliceDept investigation reveals this was a FALSE claim

Why would anyone lie about that? Gosh. So dumb. I guess they must of investigated.

We know he was prescribed Adderall, however, we don't know for what disability because it
Was not disclosed.

We know he was prescribed it?
Or was it recreational prescription from someone else?

Unless I've missed it I don't think it's been said where the security personnel work, just that they are work security and had parked in that garage.

I know the terminology might be different but in England we call the doormen on bars or nightclubs security - do the establishments at the Shops have these kind of employees and would they be referred to in the same way?

It makes sense to me that the last people to leave the complex would be security employees of some sort although not necessarily those responsible for the parking area.

JMO

"Security" is typically a guy with a badge (sometimes a gun) and the name of his security company on his jacket or hat. They often watch parking lots, shopping centers, etc. They can also be present at clubs & bars, usually outside. The doormen at clubs typically are called bouncers & will make people leave if they are causing trouble.

ETA: Security can also have company cars that display the name of the security company & often have flashing yellow lights on top (as opposed to red & blue of LE). This is usually patrol of large housing complexes or large parking lots, etc.

So the woman who claimed she was drugged at the Shops was yet another hoax. Unreal what people will do for attention.

Contrary to a woman's blog claiming she was drugged at @shopsatlegacy Nov. 29, @PlanoPoliceDept investigation reveals this was a FALSE claim

OMG! What is wrong with these people? Another false claim????? They are crazy! They should be arrested and put in jail.

The reporter in the video states this is the "exact spot" where Christina's car was parked. It shows the parking garage, but I'm not familiar enough with it to describe or give a good visual. I've wondered about the exits and which one he exited from. The warrant doesn't specify if he exited (0358)at a different exit or exited from the same exit where he entered originally (2322).

From reading the warrant, I interpret it as he exited the same way he entered.

I have heard somewhere that he exited the Lois Exit but from living there I would say that is an odd one to come INTO...especially if the goal was the head to Henry's. I am still having an extremely hard time even finding what spot you guys are talking about unless you mean the front and center spot...and to get that after 9pm on the weekend would be a Christmas miracle...maybe that's where my skepticism comes from about the validity of that spot?

Was not disclosed.

Could you remind me how we know that EA is prescribed Adderall rather then just taking it, it's not a drug I'd heard of until I started following this case but I understand from what I've seen that it can be taken recreationally as well as for a medical condition.

TIA

Is this a second false claim, I remember there was one not long after Christina disappeared.

"Security" is typically a guy with a badge (sometimes a gun) and the name of his security company on his jacket or hat. They often watch parking lots, shopping centers, etc. They can also be present at clubs & bars, usually outside. The doormen at clubs typically are called bouncers & will make people leave if they are causing trouble.

Thank you for clarifying, the description "bouncer" is no longer used so much in England, I think because doormen now have to be trained and licenced and are now generally called "security" which has a different interpretation to "security guard" who would wear a uniform as you describe (although never carry a gun).

Unless I've missed it I don't think it's been said where the security personnel work, just that they are work security and had parked in that garage.

I know the terminology might be different but in England we call the doormen on bars or nightclubs security - do the establishments at the Shops have these kind of employees and would they be referred to in the same way?

It makes sense to me that the last people to leave the complex would be security employees of some sort although not necessarily those responsible for the parking area.

JMO

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-woman/
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) - A new clue could be the key to finding a missing Fort Worth woman. Early on Friday morning, security guards from The Shops at Legacy handed over surveillance camera video in hopes of seeing any trace of 23-year-old Christina Morris.

They are The Shops at Legacy security guards.

I respectfully disagree. It's the surrounding set of circumstances that makes it important. Note that you used the squeegee to clean your window, you know, what the squeegees are intended for. Not to clean the back end of your car

.......when you should be at work.

We know he was prescribed it?
Or was it recreational prescription from someone else?

YorkieMom is here with a Link :blushing:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-man-last-seen-with-missing-texas-woman-lied/
According to the warrant, Arochi told police that he took Adderall and drank 10 shots of liquor and three to five beers on the day Morris disappeared.

Arochi has a prescription for Adderall, he told the station. He said he had nothing to do with Morris' disappearance and said his injuries were from an accident changing his tire the day before she vanished.

"I didn't have any bite marks on my arm, I had an accident that day changing my tire - and there's proof of that cause I texted my girlfriend telling her I was changing my tires and that's been cleared," said Arochi.

I have heard somewhere that he exited the Lois Exit but from living there I would say that is an odd one to come INTO...especially if the goal was the head to Henry's. I am still having an extremely hard time even finding what spot you guys are talking about unless you mean the front and center spot...and to get that after 9pm on the weekend would be a Christmas miracle...maybe that's where my skepticism comes from about the validity of that spot?

From the beginning thread, locals commented on the fact Christina had the "dream parking space" for Henry's Tavern parking garage. Many questioned how she got that parking space. Again this was from the very beginning of the case - 21 threads ago. There were pictures posted in several of the beginning threads.

Is this a second false claim, I remember there was one not long after Christina disappeared.

Yes, this is a second false alarm! Seems a lot of people want their 15 seconds of fame regarding SOL!

Thank you for clarifying, the description "bouncer" is no longer used so much in England, I think because doormen now have to be trained and licenced and are now generally called "security" which has a different interpretation to "security guard" who would wear a uniform as you describe (although never carry a gun).

Not a gun, but maybe a Taser gun. "Don't taze me dude!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member