GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole thing with him cleaning the rear of the car: If I were to be pumping gas and the person next to me or in my view were to do this, I wouldn't bat an eye. BUT it is all of the circumstances surrounding EA that make it seem more sinister. It is just adding up to equal a very suspicious EA...
MOO

I've posted this before and I believe it was in one of the first threads. NBC5 News video from 5 September and shot inside the garage. You don't really get an idea of where her car and EA's were exactly. But you can see how well lit (or not) the garage is. The reporter also talks about the cameras. This is what made me think LE had the video from the camera(s) near Christina's car. Of course, as some of us have speculated she could have walked between cars and been out of sight of the cameras.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Video-Released-as-Search-for-Missing-Woman-Continues-274163951.html

Maybe her car was only partially visible? So they know it didn't move. Same with his ... maybe they could see part of it and saw them both walk that way but could not actually see her get in. This would lead to PPD saying they felt it was likely she left in his car.

I have thought something similar. It is entirely possible to be able to see a corner of the trunk or hood and know that is the care but not be able to see the doors themselves.

Also, if I go to get gas, the first thing I do when I get out of the car is swipe my card, not go inspect the rear of the vehicle. Nevermind if I was already more than 2 hours late for work.

Didn't EA say in the raw footage that he went to work at 8am, would it be usual to leave a couple of hours later to fill the car.Would he be on a break at that time?

Didn't EA say in the raw footage that he went to work at 8am, would it be usual to leave a couple of hours later to fill the car.Would he be on a break at that time?

The Kroger gas station is close to his house, not that close to work (I believe)..

Actually found it in #5 WS Christina Morris Forum:

09-18-2014, 12:19 AM #20

7dollars

7dollars is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post

Bringing forward the video clip currently being analyzed, per txyorkiemom:

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/Clip/1055155...23.VAkNKL7pMTo
Drew up a little map of the garage. The highlighted portion is the first level, the diamonds are cameras, and the star is where her father said she left her car. It's the only portion of the garage that has two rows of 1st level parking. If what he says is correct, she went left, while her car was to the right. It appears that she never intended to go to her car.

http://i.imgur.com/kEp986g.jpg

Anyone in that area would see anyone else in this part of that small garage.

How do we know she went left? I know she was walking on the left hand side of EA, but how do we know she turned left? If I've missed it I am sorry, just curious.

I wouldn't imagine someone would drive to Allen to get gas when they work in Wylie.

it would take longer than 15 minutes just to get from sprint to that particular gas station. Doesn't make sense to drive that far for gas. Unless he took an early lunch to get something from home.

I've posted this before and I believe it was in one of the first threads. NBC5 News video from 5 September and shot inside the garage. You don't really get an idea of where her car and EA's were exactly. But you can see how well lit (or not) the garage is. The reporter also talks about the cameras. This is what made me think LE had the video from the camera(s) near Christina's car. Of course, as some of us have speculated she could have walked between cars and been out of sight of the cameras.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Video-Released-as-Search-for-Missing-Woman-Continues-274163951.html

That video shows exactly where Christina's car was parked. There is a black mustang parked in the space in the video and it has a dented passenger door.

The Kroger gas station is close to his house, not that close to work (I believe)..

So maybe he went to work, realised he'd left something at home and returned to get it taking the opportunity to fill up on the way?

it would take longer than 15 minutes just to get from sprint to that particular gas station. Doesn't make sense to drive that far for gas. Unless he took an early lunch to get something from home.

So actually he would have been at work for less than 2 hours, a very early lunch IMO

That video shows exactly where Christina's car was parked. There is a black mustang parked in the space in the video and it has a dented passenger door.

It's a shame it didn't also show us where EA's car was parked

Thank you, Texas!!:loveyou:

I also recall a post stating that there are no security CARS at the shops and that there is a PPD substation in the garage to compensate for that. So confusing. Buried in one of these threads is a clue. A clue to finding Christina.

Well, presumably the Security guards drive home, even if they walk their beat.

Yes, a crying shame. The warrant clearly states:

"Affiant later obtained video from Henry's Tavern parking garage where Arochi's Camaro was recorded driving out of the parking garage at approximately 0358 hours from an area where Sabrina Boss, a friend of Morris who was with her that night, stated Morris, Arochi and other members of the group had parked."

https://html2-f.scribdassets.com/vw7hpqa0w44w2ji/images/1-b490e807d6.jpg

I'm guessing the poster's point was that the cars would not be "official security vehicles" but personal vehicles of the security guards, as opposed to meaning that it was unusual for the guards to go home in a car.

Unless I've missed it I don't think it's been said where the security personnel work, just that they are work security and had parked in that garage.

I know the terminology might be different but in England we call the doormen on bars or nightclubs security - do the establishments at the Shops have these kind of employees and would they be referred to in the same way?

It makes sense to me that the last people to leave the complex would be security employees of some sort although not necessarily those responsible for the parking area.

JMO

Is there information somewhere which states the exact spot she was parked in? I can't seem to find it but would be interested. Especially as I try and think about why EA would have left out of one exit vs. the other. Is it speculation or has a VI or MSM said the exact spot?

I always hesitate to comment on anybody's physical appearance or characteristics, whether it be gait, speech, etc. EA could have been born with a disability. Like you said, no one (that I know of at least) knows him personally. JMO

JMO. If EA had the "limp" from a physical disability I presume the public would have heard about it when we first heard about him limping. MOO

Thanks for reposting that video, it has reminded me of the blue emergency boxes that the reporter pointed out. If EA left without Christina and she had some kind of problem maybe she pushed one of those buttons.

Does anyone know if that's been followed up?

So the woman who claimed she was drugged at the Shops was yet another hoax. Unreal what people will do for attention.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 3h3 hours ago
Contrary to a woman's blog claiming she was drugged at @shopsatlegacy Nov. 29, @PlanoPoliceDept investigation reveals this was a FALSE claim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413