GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't unfortunately. I heard he's a little weird though and like her dad said, more like an acquaintance and not a close friend.

Weird in what way?
Dress
music
food
gamer
collects lizards
grows cactus
misfit
?????

Weird in what way?
Dress
music
food
gamer
collects lizards
grows cactus
misfit
?????

Not sure! I didn't ask for details. I just was listening. Another thing was, "he's weird but I don't think he would do anything."

Not that it necessarily pertains to this case, but FB and other SM is pretty terrifying when you think about it. A girl here locally to me, went on vacation to a family member's graduation. When she returned her house had been robbed. The local sheriff office felt it was more than likely a person on her friends' list. How creepy is that?! The officer said she tells everyone she can, including victims, to never ever update your FB status before and during vacations. She said she knows that it is fun to keep family in the loop but more and more robberies seem to be coming from this source. The way people display things on FB got me thinking. We, the public, don't always see everything they post "publicly" to their friends only on FB. Some people I know post updates and pics on every mundane thing, you don't have to be a PI to find them immediately. They blab their work, where they live (just about), and where they will be and what time. The young people are guilty of this and few mature people too. Just very scary. Not saying that CM did this but it is always curious to me that you can know where your friends are at every moment of every day. Scary world we live in now. Much different than when I was a young adult.

Hello everyone. I just skimmed through everything trying to catch up and noticed I was mentioned a bit in the last thread.

I was there during the first couple of searches and heard the friends speak that were there that night. Some of my friends are also close to Christina. They were the ones who told me who walked her to the garage. They all knew him from high school.

As far as drinks spiked because it was on a table nearby at Henry's, my friends were all sitting there and I decided not to bring it with me while I stood and spoke with Christina.

The chances of those guys coming to hit on us having to do with her disappearance are slim to none. They were strangers and they would have had to know where she was parked ahead of time to know to stake out there for 4 hours until she left the apartment. That is too unlikely.

Anything else I missed?

These friends you talked to on the search that were with CM @ the tavern also at the party?

This is what I don't understand. Even IF the video is grainy, they could at least tell the make/model/color of the vehicle. There were only 3 {or maybe 4} on the video leaving at that hour, correct? Lots of cases LE release the video and/or put out a description of the vehicle{s} they are interested in. Makes no sense!

Only way to explain this is that they already know who's cars came out. If they really didn't know then I would only hope they would release it. To me I think it's because they already know. Maybe the cars where caught on other cameras or they could make out the cars on the grainy one. Personally, it is bad quality but I can make out that Christina looks like she has a backpack or bag and a skirt so I can only guess you could make out a vehicle. Maybe not color but def the model.

I caught what her dad said too about him just being an acquaintance. This is not making me feel too good about him.

IF I was ever the last person to be seen with some one before they disappeared and I didn't walk that person to their car, I would feel TERRIBLE! I would be searching and I would definitely have that persons missing photos plastered all over my facebook page, juuust sayin.

Vi13

Did the girls mention anything about Cm being upset about her dog and going to go get him to bring him back to Plano or she was leaving to go to her and HF home in FtW to stay there with her dog ?

Did the girls mention about CM saying she and HF were over/breaking up/moving out etc???

These friends you talked to on the search that were with CM @ the tavern also at the party?

Yes, one of them was, but I didn't realize it until later through SM. I just thought she knew a lot about that night.

Has the distanced between the two cars been discussed? Seems this is a massive complex so I am guessing a massive garage too? I know cameras have been discussed and I have seen the video of the last images of CM and friend. Are there more cameras inside the garage? I am sure police know but haven't released more videos, right? Trying to keep up but you all have it covered and are very fast :D. I thought I read that the entire complex is gated, even stores and restaurants, am I right? We have nothing like this shopping/living area in my city. Actually quite interesting to me.

Uh yeah! It can locate you within 15 feet. Christina had a smart phone. And it's only if you upload pictures from your smart phone. I'm with margarita - I may be losing my smart phone. :escape: Need to check out the website.

I personally actually did it with the Heather Elvis case (followed a tag) and found out that 'someone whom shall remain nameless' went outside the house to use their phone. I could even tell you exactly where in their parents' garden that the phone was being used. That sure was an 'ooh aaah' moment for me, however it was useful because I then asked myself 'now why would they need to go outside to make that contact'.

Don't ask me now what it was all about as I can't remember the detail apart from that I was able to then locate someone whom I was looking for.

Yes, one of them was, but I didn't realize it until later through SM. I just thought she knew a lot about that night.

If you are able to: Regarding the "gathering back at the Apt" would you say it was mainly couples or just a bunch of girls sleepy ,snacking on cheetos and talking about the day and evening?

I think LE might know more than they're letting on (as usual)---I think they're fibbing in order to smoke people out. If they are truly baffled, then chances point away from her circle, imo, bc its a no brainer to know to investigate them thoroughly and I would think they'd be able to find something hinky to hold on them (pings, etc). Surely this was not some master planned crime? Then again, 4 days...

That's why LE has not released video of the 3 cars leaving the garage....
They know the car they are looking at. JMO.

So, someone seems to have covered their tracks pretty well, if it was someone in their circle...

Thanks vi13 for your insight. Hoping Christina's case doesn't go cold, like sooooo many other cases here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member