GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually a New Mexican thing and it is crazy good!

(Yes, New Mexican. But it's also a Colorado thing in the sense that almost every Mexican restaurant has it here as a staple, as opposed to in Texas.
(On the flip side, I can't get a stuffed jalapeno to save my life up here).)

yep, that what it sounds like to me. He was upset with her and did not want to talk to her so he just did not answer.

I wonder if her ex boyfriend will be at the vigil.

We could guess that many people she knows will be there. HOWEVER if someone doesn't show up, that doesn't mean they are guilty or hiding something. I know plenty of people who would be hard pressed to get off of work with little notice if they work a night job on that day.

I think about cases like Kelsie Schelling's where they have an obvious suspect, yet he is walking free. I hope LE finds some damning evidence, whatever that may be, whoever is responsible for Christina's disappearance. Because sometimes LE has an idea about things, but just can't prove it (possibly Mark Redwine / Dylan / jmo).

If Christina's last call before going into the parking garage was to her boyfriend, then to me it sounds like he was not even in the area.

JMO.

But, would Christina know that? I think he could have been there and she didn't know he was there.

Why do u say that?

Good question. I've met up with friends before and called them from the parking garage to say, "I just got here, where are you?" (But like I said the pings on his phone would show where he was, and he turned over his phone to LE)

Has there been any discussion / comments from LE / MSM re: the potential cheating aspect? Obviously the woman has been interviewed, etc....

Per Mom's fb page: Candlelight ceremony tmrw night at 8pm in front of Allen High School

This is so sad! She seemed frantic as she was passing out fliers on the video I watched yesterday, but I think reality is sinking in that something bad happened and Christina may never come home. :notgood: :sigh: :candle:

I wonder if the friend who isn't helping look for Christina will show up.

Has there been any discussion / comments from LE / MSM re: the potential cheating aspect? Obviously the woman has been interviewed, etc....

I haven't read or heard anything. I don't even know if any lie detectors have been given, but I guess LE would have to have a solid suspect for a lie detector and I don't think they have a solid suspect or even a good lead at this point sadly!

LE had his phone, so they would be able to pinpoint where he had been and if he were in the area... if he had been there with his phone, that is. Since they did not name him as a suspect, we can only suppose that he, or his phone at least, were not in the area. We don't know that she actually communicated with him via that phone call, or if the call went unanswered.

I think the same can be said for the ex, the guy that walked her and every one of her friends. Since there is no POI or suspect. Right?

I think the same can be said for the ex, the guy that walked her and every one of her friends. Since there is no POI or suspect. Right?

That's hard to say because we haven't heard that anyone turned over their phone except for the bf. I don't think LE can take away your phone unless they actually suspect you, and I got the feeling that the way it was worded the bf "handed over" or "turned in" his phone. Obviously LE would have been interested in it since the last 15 calls went to him, but we don't know about the pings on anyone else's phone and the location of theirs.

LE had his phone, so they would be able to pinpoint where he had been and if he were in the area... if he had been there with his phone, that is. Since they did not name him as a suspect, we can only suppose that he, or his phone at least, were not in the area. We don't know that she actually communicated with him via that phone call, or if the call went unanswered.

No one has been names as a suspect but they said no one was ruled out either
. I just think it's odd we have not heard where he was or what he was doing.
Usually that little tie bit comes out.

That's hard to say because we haven't heard that anyone turned over their phone except for the bf. I don't think LE can take away your phone unless they actually suspect you, and I got the feeling that the way it was worded the bf "handed over" or "turned in" his phone. Obviously LE would have been interested in it since the last 15 calls went to him, but we don't know about the pings on anyone else's phone and the location of theirs.

Very true.
LE had their reasons to request HIS phone. Yes.

LE can ask anyone for their phone and make note of anyone who refuses, at least. I can't see refusing if the missing person is a friend. And if her Bf's phone showed he was in Plano, we might have a POI by now, and we do not.

I hope people are checking their properties, sheds, barns, etc.

LE can ask anyone for their phone and make note of anyone who refuses, at least. I can't see refusing if the missing person is a friend. And if her Bf's phone showed he was in Plano, we might have a POI by now, and we do not.

BBM

But from what we have been told, they only requested his.

I think giving LE your phone is optional. You don't have to, but then LE has the option to publicly declare that you are not cooperating with the investigation (Lyric Morrissey and Elizabeth Collins case - father didn't want to turn his phone in because of all the drug contacts he had stored in the phone).

I think, if I was really angry with someone, angry enough to hurt them, I wouldn't take my phone knowing that the pings could be tracked. I'd just leave it at home or wherever I was supposed to be staying. I believe it's pretty much general knowledge now that everyone knows your movements can be tracked with your cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member