GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE can ask anyone for their phone and make note of anyone who refuses, at least. I can't see refusing if the missing person is a friend. And if her Bf's phone showed he was in Plano, we might have a POI by now, and we do not.

At least not one that LE has publicly mentioned. They might have a person(s) on their radar. Who knows...

Your all way off base here about weight. I have always been thin and I am very healthy. In fact my entire family is luck enough to be thin. No diets ever!

I would like to address this issue.. I may come off as a bit abrupt about this.. but I do have experience in this subject matter.

This is a real concern I have ..and actually am wondering why you would think I might be way off base by pointing out a physical characteristic that actually that might be a concern for a medical issue. One of which is either known or unknown.

Do you honestly think a Eating Disorder is about just being thin and dieting?? Spend time with any body who is in a controlled treatment facility for an Eating Disorder..and ask them if they did it to be thin and healthy. The answer is NO.

BBM:

I think giving LE your phone is optional. You don't have to, but then LE has the option to publicly declare that you are not cooperating with the investigation (Lyric Morrissey and Elizabeth Collins case - father didn't want to turn his phone in because of all the drug contacts he had stored in the phone).

I think, if I was really angry with someone, angry enough to hurt them, I wouldn't take my phone knowing that the pings could be tracked. I'd just leave it at home or wherever I was supposed to be staying. I believe it's pretty much general knowledge now that everyone knows your movements can be tracked with your cell phone.

True, but if a spontaneous crime occurred, say a crime of passion....

That's hard to say because we haven't heard that anyone turned over their phone except for the bf. I don't think LE can take away your phone unless they actually suspect you, and I got the feeling that the way it was worded the bf "handed over" or "turned in" his phone. Obviously LE would have been interested in it since the last 15 calls went to him, but we don't know about the pings on anyone else's phone and the location of theirs.

And.... I think this all happened recently not back when she first went missing.

I think giving LE your phone is optional. You don't have to, but then LE has the option to publicly declare that you are not cooperating with the investigation (Lyric Morrissey and Elizabeth Collins case - father didn't want to turn his phone in because of all the drug contacts he had stored in the phone).

I think, if I was really angry with someone, angry enough to hurt them, I wouldn't take my phone knowing that the pings could be tracked. I'd just leave it at home or wherever I was supposed to be staying. I believe it's pretty much general knowledge now that everyone knows you can be tracked with your cell phone.

True. "And it would make for a good alibi to be able to say, "I was sleeping at home. The ringer was off and it was just there on my nightstand, right where the pings show it was."
That would work for ANY of the people we might question. I agree that it is common knowledge that a phone location can be tracked pretty easily.

For those of you wondering about the 15 calls ....

It is clearly reported per phone records
Morris called him AT LEAST 15 times the MORNING she disappeared

A. Could have been 25 times -but AT LEAST 15
B. The Morning 12:01am August 30th 2014 until 3:57AM August 30the 2014 ...Not Friday the 29th 12:01AM until 11:59pm

Remember ... not the last 15 calls

Per Phone Records .... Morris called him AT LEAST 15 TIMES (could have been 25)

And.... I think this all happened recently not back when she first went missing.

Reported on Sept 6:
Police tell FOX-4 News that Morris's boyfriend is expected to turn over his cell phone to police sometime today. Investigators say he was the last person Christina called that night before she disappeared.

BBM:

True, but if a spontaneous crime occurred, say a crime of passion....

Good point! And really nothing feels as if it was planned. Crime of passion could have been spur of the moment, the last person she was with and she rejected advances and things went bad, random abduction. Maybe that's what makes this case feel so strange???

Remember ... not the last 15 calls

Per Phone Records .... Morris called him AT LEAST 15 TIMES (could have been 25)

Yup! As reported Sept 7:

Phone records show Morris called him at least 15 times the morning she disappeared.

“Both phone calls made as well as text messages made. Not even certain if any of those are answered,” said Christina’s mother, Jonni McElroy.

She was going to stay there right?
There is a reason she left and I think that reason is the why she is missing.
I sure do hope we find out and she is found.

I hope people are checking their properties, sheds, barns, etc.

I think it should be mandatory in a 1000 mile radius of the shops .... since no one was concerned enough to check on her or reported her missing in almost 4 days

I wondered that too txyorkiemom! I have a friend who had bulimia. She finally conquered it, but it was very hard to break the cycle. I wonder if she was depressed too as depression can accompany it.

I have a daughter who is 21 5'2 & 98 lbs. she's just lucky! I wouldn't jump to an eating disorder. My daughter eats plenty. I was like that until my late 30's, not so lucky anymore, lol!

If she had called him 15 times it doesn't sound like wanted to talk to her anymore. He may have turned off his phone and gone to bed. jmo

Or if he was with the other woman, he might have just ignored his phone / rejected her calls.
(which would add to her potentially frantic state, of her knowing/wondering if he was with "her"...that is the worst feeling in the world. Been there.

If you want so good food, come to south Louisiana!

If you want so good food, come to south Louisiana!

Dear Lord, I KNOOOOOWWWW THAT'S THE TRUTH!!!!!!!

"Jambalaya, Crawfish Pie and File Gumbo...Cuz tonight I'm gonna see my cheramio....Son of me gun we'll have big fun on the bayou!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnrSvuOx3lk

If you like rabbit food and are gluten free, come to Colorado! We have organic veggies galore (which is awesome, actually) and every kind of granola you can imagine! :biggrin:

She was going to stay there right?
There is a reason she left and I think that reason is the why she is missing.
I sure do hope we find out and she is found.

:winner: Yep! Her plans changed at the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991