GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Christina had to go to the bathroom... Could she have gone looking for a restroom close by?

In Terrilynn Monette's case, LE told us (and TES, which screwed up their search) that she had for sure taken a left on a certain street, which turned out to not be the case. I can;t help but wonder if the "footage" here in Christina's case is similar---maybe this is not the last place she was, kwim?

But TES is using drones in a 12 mile radius!!

Thank you for posting this potentially valuable link!

See this is where I really get confused on the Sept 1st at 11:56,there is another missing person report.. So weird since I thought they didn't report her missing until the 2nd.. 5741 legacy dr. Is the incident that was reported .. Which by the way I looked it up and it was Henry's.. Can someone explain this?
http://www.plano.gov/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/3671

Possibly because she was seen there at that time?

I personally actually did it with the Heather Elvis case (followed a tag) and found out that 'someone whom shall remain nameless' went outside the house to use their phone. I could even tell you exactly where in their parents' garden that the phone was being used. That sure was an 'ooh aaah' moment for me, however it was useful because I then asked myself 'now why would they need to go outside to make that contact'.

Don't ask me now what it was all about as I can't remember the detail apart from that I was able to then locate someone whom I was looking for.

Very early on in the recent Sarah Goode case WSers had done the same - this was the first post specifying some of it.

They used Sarah's own tweet about being followed and combined that with GPS from the location of it and were able to essentially map and lay out her entire evening.

That WSer forwarded the info to LE in case they weren't aware of it all.

And it sure seemed to have possibly ended up being helpful as the WSer was then contacted later and provided additional info to assist!

And then, the below (a later post) after Sarah was found, by the WSer who had been in touch with LE shared a little more of what they had been able to do with the tweets:

Looking at the location of her last tweet, it is approximately .3 miles from the area reportedly where a body was found. Based on her last tweet, it seems she might have been followed by another vehicle. If this is the case, I provided LE with a detailed map that could be helpful of her route from the house she was at with friends to the spot her body was found (it seems as though she was posting tweets while driving).

Boots... Ya know ..there might be a need for this here blue social card

It gives whomever has it the ability to track her forever- unless she gets her SS changed- which most don't.

Hasn't participated in any of the searches, hasn't spoken to the media, and doesn't have the missing flyer up on FB...

interesting.

Uh yeah! It can locate you within 15 feet. Christina had a smart phone. And it's only if you upload pictures from your smart phone. I'm with margarita - I may be losing my smart phone. :escape: Need to check out the website.

New Canon cameras have it also. Built right in.

Hello everyone. I just skimmed through everything trying to catch up and noticed I was mentioned a bit in the last thread.

I was there during the first couple of searches and heard the friends speak that were there that night. Some of my friends are also close to Christina. They were the ones who told me who walked her to the garage. They all knew him from high school.

As far as drinks spiked because it was on a table nearby at Henry's, my friends were all sitting there and I decided not to bring it with me while I stood and spoke with Christina.

The chances of those guys coming to hit on us having to do with her disappearance are slim to none. They were strangers and they would have had to know where she was parked ahead of time to know to stake out there for 4 hours until she left the apartment. That is too unlikely.

Anything else I missed?

Thank you for finally popping back up into the feed. I was really getting frustrated because I tried to briefly go back and say what you said. But then it became to much. It would lead to questions like how does she know who it is, so CM friend from the party was in this thread? Basically every thing you stated earlier wasn't read I guess .. So thank you. Lol

Yes. All very very interesting. However..(sorry) her DNA would be in the car. No?
A hair. Something.

He could have gotten it detailed recently. You might shed one or two hairs in someone's car. And often times zero.

Very early on in the recent Sarah Goode case WSers had done the same - this was the first post specifying some of it.

They used Sarah's own tweet about being followed and combined that with GPS from the location of it and were able to essentially map and lay out her entire evening.

That WSer forwarded the info to LE in case they weren't aware of it all.

And it sure seemed to have possibly ended up being helpful as the WSer was then contacted later and provided additional info to assist!

And then, the below (a later post) after Sarah was found, by the WSer who had been in touch with LE shared a little more of what they had been able to do with the tweets:

So bad @ss!!! Awesome!

Not really allowed to sleuth him. But you have taken the words right out of my duct taped mouth. All my thoughts from the very beginning, and you can bet LE is right on top of it.

And since he was the last to see her, it's possible he is being prevented from searching. Due to tampering and all that.

He could have gotten it detailed recently. You might shed one or two hairs in someone's car. And often times zero.

Yes. But LE can tell when/where he had it cleaned/detailed.
IMO They are on it. Please...let them be on it:gaah:

ETA:Bakerlady, I hope you know I'm just playing devil's advocate. Not being argumentative.

Has anyone checked the roof? (Elisa Lam...)

Just drove past there (and the now renamed 'hotel') and still can't believe things are where they still are :(

But along those lines...

Has anyone checked trash chutes and dumpsters?

Especially in multi-story residential or business buildings and also common in mixed business/residential buildings they are certainly common.

Seems worth a look a la the only month old case of Cory Barron in Ohio. Went missing at a concert he'd been at with friends (and had also been said to have been drinking) and was found dead days later in a landfill, believed to have fallen down the trash chute at the stadium. http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2014/07/post_240.html

See this is where I really get confused on the Sept 1st at 11:56,there is another missing person report.. So weird since I thought they didn't report her missing until the 2nd.. 5741 legacy dr. Is the incident that was reported .. Which by the way I looked it up and it was Henry's.. Can someone explain this?
http://www.plano.gov/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/3671

Possibly because she was seen there at that time?

On Sept. 2, there was a report made from 5700 Scruggs way (which I'm assuming was the report her parents made. But, I wonder if her best friend (who talked to her everyday and last talked to her at 3am TS) (I know this from a comment on her FB page) reported her on Sept 1 before the parents did or something. The parents didn't report until she didn't show up for work.

Whats's odd is that (if the call was in fact related to CM) someone called in reporting her missing from Henry's Tavern and NOT from 5700 Scruggs Way. Maybe whoever reported knew that illegal stuff was going on at the house and didn't want to point police there.

On Sept. 2, there was a report made from 5700 Scruggs way (which I'm assuming was the report her parents made. But, I wonder if her best friend (who talked to her everyday and last talked to her at 3am TS) (I know this from a comment on her FB page) reported her on Sept 1 before the parents did or something. The parents didn't report until she didn't show up for work.

Whats's odd is that (if the call was in fact related to CM) someone called in reporting her missing from Henry's Tavern and NOT from 5700 Scruggs Way. Maybe whoever reported knew that illegal stuff was going on at the house and didn't want to point police there.

True.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member