TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not call the number on the missing poster?

oooops....see that skibaboo already suggested it!

Well yeah it came up empty . When would the cam have caught something? Aug 30? Aug 10 ? July 27 ? July 4? Nobody knows when the baby was last seen alive and healthy or where or with whom . Slick maneuvers....... Sickening :(

ETA Texasgirl2 , the venom in my post was not directed at you . I'm sorry if it sounded that way :)

So true Schmae. I hope whoever did this left a lot of evidence behind so it can be proven otherwise. The thought of that little guy being out there all this time makes me sick. :(

I tweeted him and he explained "my understanding is that they are packing up to leave. 1/2 as many APD here now as 45 minutes ago."

4e83362b-7685-435b-81e8-0cdcdee81625_zpsd678352c.jpg

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/story/26512299/cedar-park-police-seek-help-locating-missing-child

Let's look at this beautiful face again. Look at that happy boy with his big kid teeth and the smile of delight that only a child can muster. Once upon a time, he had a good life :)

Side note. The moms Facebook has been deactivated. Or maybe it's just not working on my phone. Can someone else try?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members