TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How sad for this little boy, he never stood a chance in life. He is the same age as my youngest grandson. They would both be celebrating their 3rd birthdays next weekend. How can you murder your child, throw him away like garbage and go on with your life and get pregnant with yet another child?

I am surprise that the mom (forgetting names today) didn't lawyer up after her first lie of where Colton was.

Sick human being, a trial and prison is to nice for a person whom murders and innocent little baby.
The person whom did this is not worth breathing the same air as I. So sad and sick.

Poor little baby boy. I know so many of us here would have taken him and raised him if his Mom did not want to or could not take care of him. His death was so senseless.

In a frikkin heartbeat, why? WHY? I can't have kids arghh, people like this make me sick.

I'm so sorry Colton, you deserved a good life and a loving family. RIP baby boy

Won't go into how they found out about the location where Colton was found. It is part of the investigation.

Is the dad's name off limits? Likely so, but if not please can someone help me out and let me know his name? TIA.

Poor little baby boy. I know so many of us here would have taken him and raised him if his Mom did not want to or could not take care of him. His death was so senseless.

I'm sure his parental grandparents would have had him if they could have.

In a frikkin heartbeat, why? WHY? I can't have kids arghh, people like this make me sick.

I'm so sorry Colton, you deserved a good life and a loving family. RIP baby boy
:( I'm sorry Ski . You would have snuggled up that smiling baby every day of life. It's not fair . That fertile myrtle will be having his little sibling in prison and where will it go then?

I am so sick thinking about what kind of life he must have had. Poor baby. People are evil.

when asked if she is pregnant....the reply was that she claims she is pregnant.

Wow. I know we knew this was going to be the outcome, but I'm still so heartbroken at having it confirmed for us.

Rest in peace little guy. I wish we could have done something to save you. You deserved so much more than this! :(

:tears:

I don't understand. I don't want more kids, I'd certainly take him in a heartbeat. Why? Just why? I'd hold him, hug him, kiss those sweet little cheeks, cuddle & read to him, give him all the love he needed. Why couldn't she? Why didn't she? :tears:

Comments on news conference welcome at this time. Only if you saw the whole thing out.

Does anyone know exactly what he said about the father? I could shave sworn he said that they didn't have any records of him having gone to the police prior about Colton and that if he did, there likely would have been a different outcome. Did anyone else hear that or were my ears playing tricks on me? Live streamed at work so it's possible I didn't get that part right.

TIA JMO

:tears:

I don't understand. I don't want more kids, I'd certainly take him in a heartbeat. Why? Just why? I'd hold him, hug him, kiss those sweet little cheeks, cuddle & read to him, give him all the love he needed. Why couldn't she? Why didn't she? :tears:

I totally feel you. Look at those eyes! Could you even imagine saying a cross word to him? Bless his heart!! I will never, ever understand. I am SO kissing all over my boys when they get out of their afterschool class today.

Casey Anthony must be so proud.

F word.

THIS!! That's all I've been able to think about since I first heard the circumstances of this baby being missing!

Evil walks among us!

Does anyone know exactly what he said about the father? I could shave sworn he said that they didn't have any records of him having gone to the police prior about Colton and that if he did, there likely would have been a different outcome. Did anyone else hear that or were my ears playing tricks on me? Live streamed at work so it's possible I didn't get that part right.

TIA JMO

No, I definitely heard the same thing. They said that they didn't believe that it was true that the dad contacted LE to report Colton missing and that if someone had come forward sooner, there likely would have been a different outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member