TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it very bizarre that she kept pictures of him up on her Facebook. Didn't she think people were going to ask about him and where he was? I wonder what she was telling people.

Ugh.

jmo

You are now safe in the arms of Jesus, Colton. Beautiful little boy gone way too soon. :rose:

So the person who birthed him (I don't think she deserves the title Mom) states that she works at Bikini's on her FB page. And if you look at her pictures, it seems to be true. I know Bikini's is NOT a strip club. However, I find it interesting that the 2nd building to the right on Felter Lane (the street where Colton was found) IS a strip club. Hot Bodies. I found it on Google. Wonder if she has been there before?

He said something to the effect of he would have had to come to police several weeks ago for there to have been a different outcome ... :( and that to their knowledge, he didn't come to police .. A woman he thought named Breanne (or something) did and she knew mom. That's what I took from it anyway ...

Also, the news conference said that this went from a picture of a possible abused child to a missing child to a recovered body in less than 48 hours. I wonder how long Colton has been out there? The thought shatters me.

I find it very bizarre that she kept pictures of him up on her Facebook. Didn't she think people were going to ask about him and where he was? I wonder what she was telling people.

Ugh.

jmo

It would be more incriminating - IMHO - if she removed his pictures. I don't know what she was telling people happened to him - she must have been telling them something. I would think it would be very believable if she told people CPS took her child away to foster care and she's not allowed to contact him. Anyone would completly believe that.

Maybe we need an 'easier' system of saying, "I'm not capable of taking care of my child." Of course it's best to prevent some of these people from having babies in the first place, but let's face it, that's not going to happen. And, many of these kids end up with behavioral issues since their mother took drugs/alcohol during pregnancy. But....why aren't more of these kids ending up in the adoption stream?? Maybe we need CPS to be the ones to step forward and say 'you aren't fit. you can't cope. we can help you cope by taking a responsibility that you don't really want off you shoulders. '

I know, I live in la-la land.

I want to know WHO gave up location of Colton? Because I thought I read <mod snip> was less than cooperative ...

Maybe we need an 'easier' system of saying, "I'm not capable of taking care of my child." Of course it's best to prevent some of these people from having babies in the first place, but let's face it, that's not going to happen. And, many of these kids end up with behavioral issues since their mother took drugs/alcohol during pregnancy. But....why aren't more of these kids ending up in the adoption stream?? Maybe we need CPS to be the ones to step forward and say 'you aren't fit. you can't cope. we can help you cope by taking a responsibility that you don't really want off you shoulders. '

I know, I live in la-la land.

I kind of think that. We have too easy a system for people to breed animals and then them off and go tra la la along their merry way while other people are responsible for their care. I think the system would be completely over run and the public cauffers drained with how many people want to dump children. And especially teens. How many parents would jump at the chance to dump teenagers on the public. One poster here said in a prior thread that in their state you can do just that - you can call up CPS and say you want a respite from child care, and they'll put your child in foster care until you feel like taking them back, but frankly I don't believe that's true. Kids go to foster care when criminal charges are pressed against parents. You can't just decide you're a little weary.

Also, for any parent out there who can't or doesn't want to take care of their child, please have them raised by a family member or someone who can't have children. The last few weeks have been heartbreaking for children on WS and it needs to stop.

The last mention of him on FB is June 24 but it almost seems like reading her posts that he died before that and she was still pretending he was alive. The mentions before that were more frequent.

The pics from June 10 with the bruises pain my heart. My kiddos get bruises but multiple bruises on the face? :(

I want to know WHO gave up location of Colton? Because I thought I read egg donor was less than cooperative ...

My radio station, KLBJ AM said an anonymous tip. But I think the anonymous tip was actually the photo of Colton with the scratches all over him, and the name of his mother. I think the location of his remains were probably given up by the mother.

It is Texas. If she did it and is charged and found guilty, Texas is not afraid to give her the needle. Her baby (if there is a baby, police said she "claims" to be pg but no confirmation) will go to a foster home or with relatives. They won't let a murderer keep a baby on death row.

I'm curious about the injuries in the photo. I see some large bruises, on his hip and the small of his back and it looks like there may be some bruising at the top of his buttocks also that the shorts cover up.

Looks like a grandmother's hand holding him for the picture.

Those look like scratches to me, and they go every which-way. It's not like a line of 4 finger scratches, or anything indicating it was fingernails scratching him, and there is very little bruising associated with the scratch lines indicating they aren't switch marks. They're like, cuts.

What do they look like to anyone else? He was old enough to have described what happened to him - but I'm just curious about what would cause that pattern of wounds.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1503564599887326&set=pcb.1503565779887208&type=1&theater

There is so much more information that will be coming out about Colton's life. I don't know about y'all but I am in this for the long haul. I won't stop following this case until Colton gets the justice he deserves.

I want to know more about why the dad is saying he contacted LE to report Colton missing and I want to know the last time that anyone other than the mother actually saw Colton. I also want to know who was put into this little man's life and what role they played in his life. I am also wondering who took the pictures of Colton all bruised up and kept the information to themselves until recently. The bruises were horrific and IMO, it should have been reported IMMEDIATELY.

I'm curious about the injuries in the photo. I see some large bruises, on his hip and the small of his back and it looks like there may be some bruising at the top of his buttocks also that the shorts cover up.

Those look like scratches to me, and they go every which-way. It's not like a line of 4 finger scratches, or anything indicating it was fingernails scratching him, and there is very little bruising associated with the scratch lines indicating they aren't switch marks. They're like, cuts.

What do they look like to anyone else? He was old enough to have described what happened to him - but I'm just curious about what would cause that pattern of wounds.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1503564599887326&set=pcb.1503565779887208&type=1&theater

I noticed some of the scratches on his back look like double lines, much like the one on his face. :( I don't know what could do that, but I can't imagine doing anything to a child to make him look like that.

I noticed some of the scratches on his back look like double lines, much like the one on his face. :( I don't know what could do that, but I can't imagine doing anything to a child to make him look like that.

Did you look at the third pic in the series? The one that is date stamped Aug 28, and shows Megan sticking her tongue out with a piercing? He's got a horrific bruise on the left side of his face, one on his forehead, his right eye looks like a faded black eye and he has a wound on his chin. I wonder what the date Aug 28 means? Is that the day it was taken? I can't imagine posting a pic like that of one of my children without a CLEAR explanation of what caused all that facial bruising.

More importantly who took those pictures and didn't have him directly to the ER, that's some serious scratches and bruises and I'd be worried about internal harm. More than one person knew about those injuries since you can see someone's hand, and then someone took the pic. I will keep my opinion to myself regarding the people whom knew of these injuries and did nothing as they could have saved this little boy.

Honestly the injuries look like he had some sort of accident. Especially with the way there appears to be multiple adults posing him for the pictures. It reminds me of how I send pictures of my toddler's strange injuries or rash to my mother to ask her opinion on what might have caused it. I have a 3 year old and she can get herself into some weird situations and end up with random scatches, weird brusing or a rash but this child's injuries look much deeper than a child that just fell down. It really looks like maybe he was injured from a rough fall in some sharp brush or maybe falling off a bike onto the concrete and sliding. Possibly a gokart accident? ... I think I saw in some of the mom's pictures some gokarts in the background (I might be mistaken). The injuries are on different sides of the body though ... the back/side is the opposite side the head injuries are on. Maybe they are not from the same incident ... 2 seperate times maybe?

The last mention of him on FB is June 24 but it almost seems like reading her posts that he died before that and she was still pretending he was alive. The mentions before that were more frequent.

The pics from June 10 with the bruises pain my heart. My kiddos get bruises but multiple bruises on the face? :(

Based on mom's FB on July 13 she says she been sick for 3 days. Still sick on July 22, but "good news!!" she's getting a new place, where her pups can lie on the end of her bed and she's getting her flat screen TV back! Yippee!! (What about her son??)

Next post not until August 28. She 'went away to clear her head' and she got the 'rift raft outta her life'. What did she have to clear her head about? I hope the "rift raft" wasn't Colton!! So she's feeling better now so won't people text her? (After all, a girl's gotta have a social life, doesn't she?)

:stormingmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members