TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lot of different businesses. Before I went there I figured he must have worked in that area or grew up in the area. After seeing that business I realized it could have been her that knew the area, and I wonder if she ever worked there. It was an odd spot, IMO, for that business... off the beaten track. One of them had to have known the area JMO

I can't excuse the murder of this child because she was abused. Sorry not sorry. If we excuse one (and she is a white, female of all the people!), then we have to excuse them all; child predators that were sexually abused, narcissists that were always put on the pedestal and deserve it all, control freaks that can't handle divorce so they kill everyone and themselves in their family.

You get the idea.

If she couldn't handle raising Colton, by the looks of Facebook and those speaking about this, she had plenty of opportunities to hand Colton off to someone that could better provide for him. She had nearly two years to make that choice.

The first step would have been for her to allow herself the time to grow up (mentally, emotionally and financially) before she had a child. But, I won't really go there. Not everyone is afforded that before giving birth -- which is basically why we see so many of these cases here on WS.

I can't excuse the murder of this child because she was abused. Sorry not sorry. If we excuse one (and she is a white, female of all the people!), then we have to excuse them all; child predators that were sexually abused, narcissists that were always put on the pedestal and deserve it all, control freaks that can't handle divorce so they kill everyone and themselves in their family. You get the idea. If she couldn't handle raising Colton, by the looks of Facebook and those speaking about this, she had plenty of opportunities to hand Colton off to someone that could better provide for him. She had nearly two years to make that choice. The first step would have been for her to allow herself the time to grow up (mentally, emotionally and financially) before she had a child. But, I won't really go there. Not everyone is afforded that before giving birth -- which is basically why we see so many of these cases here on WS.

I couldn't agree with you more. Your childhood isn't a reason or an excuse to treat your child or anyone for that matter, like crap. It just doesn't fly with me. Thank you just wasn't enough!!!

Thank you, Texas, for putting her out of our misery.

I can't understand why MT was allowed to claim child care expenses for Colton as he wasn't the bio-dad, he and MT weren't married and they had no established place of residence.

I can see why she had no clue how to raise a child. She probably did what she experienced at home growing up and maybe tried to be somewhat better.

Anyone knows that killing is not OK .Burying, taking the child out, sleeping with him by you and then reburying him has nothing to do with raising a child ,does it. That is simply no conscience.

How many many times have we heard the ," S/he fell out of bed, down the stairs ", etc when in fact the child was beaten.

That is my guess. Why not? It does not appear that beating him was any big deal to her.

When will the cycle end? And how?

"Because of his age, you know, he didn't have a voice, he didn't have a say in what was going on in his life, and he couldn't tell us what was going on," Payne said. "He couldn't tell us he was being hurt so in that time frame of him being hurt, we don't know what was going on, we don't know what he was thinking or what he was feeling."

http://www.kvue.com/story/news/local/2014/09/17/family-of-colton-turners-father-speaks-out/15804905/

It breaks my heart to think about what he must of been feeling and thinking. He must of been so scared. This is the stuff my nightmares are made out of. That poor baby....all those poor babies out there that aren't treated the way they should and deserve to be treated.

I looked up Darla Davis the attorney, she doesn't look like a public defender I could be wrong though.

Wasn't she one of the ADA that tried Springsteen and Scott in the Yogurt Shop murders?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wasn't she one of the ADA that tried Springsteen and Scott in the Yogurt Shop murders?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yep, that's her:

Darla Davis's Experience

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

Criminal Defense Attorney 2011–Present
Represents citizens accused of criminal offenses in Travis, Williamson, Hays, and Bastrop counties

Assistant District Attorney – Travis County District Attorney’s Office 1988–2011

Wow, that's a case ( the yogurt shop murders) I haven't sleuthed in awhile.

Now this makes my heart hurt. I do feel sorry for her sister. She went through the same thing MW did. I allow myself to feel sorry for her because she hasn't killed a child because of her childhood. Blaming your childhood for behavior that is wrong and immoral is just a huge farce to me. Tyler must feel awful guilt though I wish she wouldn't. She isn't the one who endangered Colton that ultimately lead to his death. She shouldn't of been put in the place to try and take care of her younger siblings either. That is parent's fault. I just hate that she feels so guilty. It's just another tragedy out of this. So many victims......

This story has once again dominated local talk radio.

Two things stand out:

1. As a society, young single mothers need to stop shaming other young single mothers who want to consider relinquishing their babies to adoption and

2. CPS didn't kill this precious child. His mother and her boyfriend did.

Now this makes my heart hurt. I do feel sorry for her sister. She went through the same thing MW did. I allow myself to feel sorry for her because she hasn't killed a child because of her childhood. Blaming your childhood for behavior that is wrong and immoral is just a huge farce to me. Tyler must feel awful guilt though I wish she wouldn't. She isn't the one who endangered Colton that ultimately lead to his death. She shouldn't of been put in the place to try and take care of her younger siblings either. That is parent's fault. I just hate that she feels so guilty. It's just another tragedy out of this. So many victims......

In my opinion, she's not blaming their upbringing for Colton's death. She's blaming CPS for the treatment she received at the hands of her parents, and for the treatment Colton received at the hands of his mother and her lover. I guess she's too young to see the huge picture - CPS doesn't kill children. They just don't always get there in time to keep abuse and murder from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin