Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that he did have the kids. I didn't get to see her fb, so not sure their age. However it appears at least school age...so 6 or 7. They can be flopped in front of a TV or video game.

All moo and my over reactive imagination

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

see this Missing CSM page.
see comments under "Hey guys I haven't seen too many updates today....."
vehicle was taken in for investigation,
and in particular a post by AG

https://www.facebook.com/FindCrystalSeratteMcDowell/?hc_location=ufi

Am I the only one who does not instantly blame the ex?

Not sure what to think on this one...following...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could jealousy be an issue? She has only been working as a realtor for a year...in her uncle's office. According to him, she has been very successful. Also, she's also extremely beautiful. Real estate is highly competitive. Could someone have a grudge?

Just thinking aloud.

Is her computer at home or in the office?

Excerpt from Websleuths rules regarding social media:

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Her fb paged is now locked.

How did that happen? Who locked it? Either she herself or someone who knows her pw? Or someone who found her phone? And also: why?

I think there's a possibility she met someone new and did not want anyone in the family (esp. her ex) to know about it yet. Hence the factory reset on the computer. Then she took off to meet that person but became the victim of a crime. Car was abandoned and found by the two arrested people. jmo

I wish LE would release more info about what they found in the car, and where the car was taken from (by the two people). I hope they went over it with forensics.

I wish they would release pics that aren't all realtor glamour shots. It would be nice to see what she might look like in an ordinary day so people can recognize her with not so much make up or a pony tail etc.

Given the reset computer.....I'm now wondering if the Mercedes being taken by some couple could have been a set up. Leave the Mercedes in a seedy area, unlocked and with the keys inside. Somebody steals it, and then it looks as though she was carjacked.

I dunno, it's just weird...

My thoughts too

I can see her Facebook page. It looks the same now as it did several days ago. Maybe give it time to load.

I wish they would release pics that aren't all realtor glamour shots. It would be nice to see what she might look like in an ordinary day so people can recognize her with not so much make up or a pony tail etc.

Some women wear make up every day, so the photos we see might be exactly what she looks like on an "ordinary day." I know women who wouldn't dare leave the house without lipstick and their hair just right. (I'm one of 'em!) Nothing wrong with that, IMO. People in general have gotten so sloppy, it's nice to see women (and men for that matter) dressing up and looking sharp on daily basis. Most realtors I know are like this, btw. MOO.

Some women wear make up every day, so the photos we see might be exactly what she looks like on an "ordinary day." I know women who wouldn't dare leave the house without lipstick and their hair just right. (I'm one of 'em!) Nothing wrong with that, IMO. People in general have gotten so sloppy, it's nice to see women (and men for that matter) dressing up and looking sharp on daily basis. Most realtors I know are like this, btw. MOO.

True, but if she's been missing for several days, in a hurricane-torn area, and especially if she is with abductors, she likely doesn't have the makeup, hair products, etc. to, at this time, be all dolled up. But...perhaps no photos even exist of her in a more natural state.

So many people post only photos that are filtered to the high heavens, duck-faced, and perfect makeup that I often think to myself, "I hope you never go missing, because nobody will find you if they are looking for an air-brushed, no wrinkles, perfect hair person." NOT saying that about Crystal, just an observation in general.

So many people post only photos that are filtered to the high heavens, duck-faced, and perfect makeup that I often think to myself, "I hope you never go missing, because nobody will find you if they are looking for an air-brushed, no wrinkles, perfect hair person." NOT saying that about Crystal, just an observation in general.

That's a great point.

True, but if she's been missing for several days, in a hurricane-torn area, and especially if she is with abductors, she likely doesn't have the makeup, hair products, etc. to, at this time, be all dolled up. But...perhaps no photos even exist of her in a more natural state.

Thank you midge this was exactly my point. She could walk by someone and they wouldn't connect the two if the only pictures we see are professionally taken filtered shots.

Thank you midge this was exactly my point. She could walk by someone and they wouldn't connect the two if the only pictures we see are professionally taken filtered shots.

Sigh.. Maybe it's just me then, because I don't think that all of her photos are super filtered. She's just pretty, period. Great face, beautiful hair.. Again, MOO. PS: I get your point though, and I'm not being argumentative. Maybe releasing a photo of her looking more casual might help?

PPS: These photos that have been released (on a flyer) don't look professional or filtered to me.

14b476ddc3d4dac1f730af4035b03b63.png

It is ridiculously frustrating that LE is not updating or the media is not reporting it. I have gotten a few updates from the relatives regarding the people that were apprehended, but since MSM is not covering it, I can't post it here

Sigh.....I've been hoping for positive updates. Nothing, no updates at all.
The longer she's missing, the more discouraging and potentially ominous it is. :(

I wasn't able to open that video that someone took at the Motel 6. Was it clear that a couple actually got out of that car and then ran before they were apprehended? Or was the car just sitting there and the couple ran for whatever reason, from elsewhere near the car?

Sigh.. Maybe it's just me then, because I don't think that all of her photos are super filtered. She's just pretty, period. Great face, beautiful hair.. Again, MOO. PS: I get your point though, and I'm not being argumentative. Maybe releasing a photo of her looking more casual might help?

PPS: These photos that have been released (on a flyer) don't look professional or filtered to me.

14b476ddc3d4dac1f730af4035b03b63.png

I agree. She's such a beautiful person her features are perfect . Even with her hair in a bun and no make she would still turn heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member