TX- Dallas: Mid air crash at Wings Over Dallas air show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is the stuff of nightmares.
There must be many witnesses going about their Saturday afternoon in a busy part of Dallas near Love Airport. That’s why there are so many Twitter videos of different angles.
It looked to be a fireball after the planes hit the ground.
It appeared several pieces had already broken apart on the way down, but they weren’t very high to begin with.
So awful.
I am hoping they crashed away from anything on the ground, but I cannot imagine anyone on board survived.
That’s why it is so disturbing to view any of the videos.
Think carefully before you watch one.
It truly is the stuff of nightmares I personally have had.

Last edited:
ABC8 live from the air.
The crash was into a field alongside the runway, and not far from the highway. The aircraft could have crashed right into the busy highway....or that building on the other side.

"At this time, No information has been released on the status of the pilots, or whether any injuries were reported from falling debris, and it is unknown how many people were on both aircraft."
Hopefully few were aboard the B-17. They can carry up to 8 passengers and 4 crew.

On a couple videos you can see there was another plane, possibly two or more also in the air, a little ahead of the B-17. I'm trying to find an official msm link. Was the P-63 maybe trying to join up?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back