TX TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the "donate money" page: (tried to post the link but it is starred out)

"If you know ANYTHING... ANYTHING... PLEASE TELL SOMEBODY!!!
We know you're out there. We get it if you are scared to come forward. Read this twice and process it - WE DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE! Read it again... WE...DON'T...CARE. Call the anonymous hotline on the flyer. You go on with your life and we move closer to bringing Danielle home. It's a win/win! PLEASE! WE LOVE YOU DANIELLE!"

Anyone with information that might help find Danielle Sleeper is asked to call the Montgomery County Sherriff's Office at (936) 760-5800, option 3, or Crime Stoppers anonymous tip line 713-222-TIPS (8477).

IMO, there seems to be an "air" of not wanting to interact with people on the fb page and also on WS there have been some posts in this thread that were removed. There is almost a "hush hush, shhhh don't talk about it" shadow IMO. I can't imagine the pain that Danielle's family and friends are in, and I can imagine just getting through each day is an incredible challenge. Maybe having someone dedicated to maintaining the fb page is just "too much" for them right now. I think the website is a great asset, yet I also think that social media can be a great asset in a MP case. People can bounce ideas off of each other and sometimes there can be that one person that knows something that they think is small- that might not otherwise make a phone call into the police, yet will feel comfortable putting out there on a screen.

I agree - I think the administering an active page is simply too much to bear. I'm so sorry for this family and hope for a resolution soon for them.

I agree - I think the administering an active page is simply too much to bear. I'm so sorry for this family and hope for a resolution soon for them.

I can see that, and I am sure that they have good reasons. The post today said that LE had suggested it would be best to consolidate everything to the webpage rather than have multiple sources for information. This has to be an overwhelming situation for her family. IMO I feel that they have said their goodbyes to her, especially with the balloon release with messages attached to her this past weekend for her birthday.

It's all so sad, I too would just like them to get the answers they have been searching for.

On the Bring Danielle Home FB page today, a post was made with a screen shot of the husband's arrest this morning for injury to a child (presumably the step children). The post has since been removed.

On the Bring Danielle Home FB page today, a post was made with a screen shot of the husband's arrest this morning for injury to a child (presumably the step children). The post has since been removed.

Was the arrest this morning? Or just the post was this morning and the arrest happened a while ago?

Whaaaat? Wow.

I think sticking with the FB page prob was the smarter move as you guys mentioned.

[modsnip] Someone in that town knows what happened to her. Where does the husband work? Has his kid come home from Louisiana yet? This entire thing stinks so bad.

Why would the step kids be with him sans Danielle? I thought the bio dad had them.

There is a mention on her FB page today that her husband was arrested yesterday. No other information given.

Thank you, WSers, for keeping us updated on the news of ACS's arrest!

:tyou:

In my opinion, the action leading to his arrest could be a sign that he is breaking mentally/emotionally from the pressure of guilt and/or police and family questions.

Just my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The secrecy surrounding this case is so bizarre to me...seems like so many people could be saying so much more and just aren't. Why??

The secrecy surrounding this case is so bizarre to me...seems like so many people could be saying so much more and just aren't. Why??

This!

Why has no one commented on her state when she left the party? Who hosted the party? There is nothing to go on with this disappearance.

I wonder if there is a victim blaming mentality amongst this group and that's why people haven't stepped up.

To those of you in Texas...while you guys are probably not close .... PRAYERS are with those that have now lost everything in the floods and tornadoes...my adopted daughter has had to seek higher ground..my aunt and uncle are on higher ground and trying to make room in their home for some of their elderly neighbors that are 'down below' ....Please be safe! Please do not enter flooding draws or arroyos.Please do not stop on the bridges with the raging water below! No life is worth a picture or anything! Going to duplicate this on Brandon's thread....

^^^
OK so the same question still stands.

Why the recent arrest if the kids have been away from Austin for months?

I guess if Austin posted bail he is not a POI? Would they bother inquiring re: Danielle or would that not be addressed since the arrest is separate?

^^^
OK so the same question still stands.

Why the recent arrest if the kids have been away from Austin for months?

I guess if Austin posted bail he is not a POI? Would they bother inquiring re: Danielle or would that not be addressed since the arrest is separate?

Possibly it's related to something they've discovered during this investigation - maybe Danielle left a diary, or some photos were found or something?

Could ACS's arrest have to do with a child from a previous marriage?

:dunno:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INSCOP