TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad eyewitness identifications are hardly new. They become almost meaningless, Imo, unless the person is known to them. Jmo

Well he would still be charged with capital murder. Due to death during a robbery. But I'm just amazed of the witness description. Unless there was another male perp there as well.

Witness who didn't see the face, or the hair. Or the arms (since hoodies have long sleeves). How could he decide that the man was white? Obviously he was wrong.

Bad eyewitness identifications are hardly new. They become almost meaningless, Imo, unless the person is known to them. Jmo

And this witness actually didn't see anything to even base his race determination on (by his own admission, man was wearing a hoodie pulled low or even a mask).

My husband just said they showed on our local dallas news that she had been arrested and was in a white and orange jumper (jail suit) ????? I was outside dammit. I hope he was correct

She did spend some amount of time in jail weeks ago but she was let out quickly. Or maybe it was video of CC.

Witness who didn't see the face, or the hair. Or the arms (since hoodies have long sleeves). How could he decide that the man was white? Obviously he was wrong.

Lol. Love should have asked to be put in a line up to see if the witness would have picked him out. Lol.

Only if Love went by himself. He would be home free. Because the witness would have sent cops on a wild goose chase looking for a white guy who ran that way.

My husband just said they showed on our local dallas news that she had been arrested and was in a white and orange jumper (jail suit) ????? I was outside dammit. I hope he was correct

She did spend some amount of time in jail weeks ago but she was let out quickly. Or maybe it was video of CC.

Yes, if I remember correctly, BD did spend some time weeks ago in jail on an unrelated charge. I think it was in Plano, TX.

:cow:

So Brenda is on the lam,well if interpol finds her they will extradite her back to the US with DP off the table.I am glad progress is happening.Does anyone know the arrest history on Kristopher Love.

Love your humor, Lilibet!!! :floorlaugh:

Wildebeest, love your avatar!
{Looks like Jane Fonda in her younger days.}

[Snipped for brevity]
And thanks a lot for resurrecting the "British" witness, Dex! :pullhair: I love ya, but now I have to explain, in case anyone is coming in late, that the witness was NOT from Britain or anywhere "across the pond" AFAIK. That was just my joke that fell flat. :tomato: The witness said the shooter got in the driver's seat of the Jeep (which was occupied by CC). So I joked that maybe the witness was from Britain where the steering wheel is on the right side and he thought the passenger seat was the driver's seat. Some took me seriously. It was just a dumb joke. I hope we can put it to bed.[SUP]
*[/SUP] :bed: We don't know where the witness is from.

From Norway, I think Dexter said?

Put it to bed?! I thought your post was hilarious! {But, I have to admit, I thought you were serious.} And it prompted a little levity just when it was needed.
Your good humor is much appreciated, Lilibet! :D

Correction. Lilibet actually said they were half Indonesian and half Scandinavian. But their accents were of Jamaican decent with a touch of a Norwegian dialect.
She was only sure of it because she use to study with a Turkish woman who use to buy tutus from her across the pond at a flea market in Great Britain. Lol

Just kidding. Happy Saturday to all.

Yes, if I remember correctly, BD did spend some time weeks ago in jail on an unrelated charge. I think it was in Plano, TX.

Yes thats what it was. I was highly irritated when i got excited for no reason.

So Brenda is on the lam,well if interpol finds her they will extradite her back to the US with DP off the table.I am glad progress is happening.Does anyone know the arrest history on Kristopher Love.
I read an article here today that someone posted [my missing link]:

Kristopher Love pleaded guilty to aggravated robbery in Memphis, TN, after arrest in 2004.

In 2013, after a traffic stop for a tinted cover over the vehicle tag(!), Love (& Kassandra Felix, the GF) were both charged with felons in possession of a firearm, from felony convictions in Shelby County [TN?]. Love was also charged at that time with a 6th offense of driving on a suspended license. The case was in Dyersburg, TN City Court - Judge Dean Dedmen appointed a Public Defender for the GF; Judge denied Love's request for same because he made too much money!
My interpretation of the article that was posted upthread. I don't have link now. But it was an article (Tues., Mar. 19, 2013) in the Dyersburg State Gazette (TN). I will try to find it as the events leading up to their arrest are very interesting.

They may not believe all of her story. The part about "it was just a robbery" seems fishy to me. And who gets paid $500 for a robbery?

Love may have fired the shots to keep her quiet but I think Cortes knew it was a murder for hire not just some robbery.
I think she is trying to minimize her involvement in the murder. I do not feel sorry for her. Even if she was duped into a robbery, really who does that?

It appears that Kristopher Love (KL) is also trying to minimize his involvement in the murder, as he has admitted only to robbery.

I'm sure we'll get to during trial. I hope he will testify in order to do whatever he can to put BD away for as long as possible and to help her family get justice.

Catching up here as always!

I would imagine Ricky would definitely be called to testify. He was her ex-boyfriend after all. I do agree he would want to testify anyway.

*I cannot imagine how this poor guy must feel!

Well he would still be charged with capital murder. Due to death during a robbery. But I'm just amazed of the witness description. Unless there was another male perp there as well.

Well, I would swear that the woman driving the Jeep is not CC. So many of us WSers thought it was not her. I thought it looked more like BD in driver's seat.
:deadhorse:
[BTW: horse was already dead.]

It appears that Kristopher Love (KL) is also trying to minimize his involvement in the murder, as he has admitted only to robbery.

At the time of his (KL') arrest, wasn't he in possession of the same gun that killed KH?

Well, I would swear that the woman driving the Jeep is not CC. So many of us WSers thought it was not her. I thought it looked more like BD in driver's seat.
:deadhorse:
[BTW: horse was already dead.]

Yes, it was CC in the Jeep. Not only does it look like her, she's admitted it.

If I witness a shooting, I am going to be too scared or in shock to get all the details right. I am proud of the kid that stepped forward. I wish witnesses weren't referred to as not trustworthy. That is not the correct term. End of rant.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13