Found Deceased TX - Erica Hernandez, 40, Houston, 17 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don’t find it particularly weird that she had the kids for the shorter family visits, and then wanted some “adult time” with her friends later. However, 2:30am is pretty darn late. Would be interesting to see if there was activity on the friends phone, while pinging in a different location than hers. I wonder if they’ve canvassed the friends neighborhood for camera footage showing that she did in fact drive away alone at that time. Moo
Yes it could very well be just that she finally had some time for fun with friends. I don’t know know why but it’s been nagging at me since the beginning.

Yes it could very well be just that she finally had some time for fun with friends. I don’t know know why but it’s been nagging at me since the beginning.
Sounds like you’re not alone. Her late night bff visit personally didn’t strike me until today.. I was more caught on “last seen by someone she knows at an intersection after 3am” which was bizarre and fishy to me... but sounds like they changed that to Walgreens security footage instead but I’m wondering why that fact was stated previously the way it was. Moo

Sounds like you’re not alone. Her late night bff visit personally didn’t strike me until today.. I was more caught on “last seen by someone she knows at an intersection after 3am” which was bizarre and fishy to me... but sounds like they changed that to Walgreens security footage instead but I’m wondering why that fact was stated previously the way it was. Moo
OMG it is so weird that at first they said she was seen by someone she KNOWS late at night at that intersection. That was throwing me off too. Walgreens surveillance video makes way more sense, but why the misinformation? Just mistaken or deliberate? And why is the FBI involved? It’s hard enough to get even local LE to really investigate a missing adult. It’s an interesting one for sure.

03.00hrs is very late to be out and about, especially as Erica had to get her car back to her house, as her daughter needed it for work at 05.00hrs.

I just think, Erica had such a busy day, cooking food, childcare, driving all over town to friends and family, but she still went back to her friend's house for a whopping 5 hours....then she went off and did something else after that! Sheesh!

It wouldn't surprise me if she did actually fall asleep while driving and end up in water somewhere....

The 'Car and Erica in water' theory was my least plausible one a couple of weeks ago. But now, it's a gaining momentum for me.....

OMG it is so weird that at first they said she was seen by someone she KNOWS late at night at that intersection. That was throwing me off too. Walgreens surveillance video makes way more sense, but why the misinformation? Just mistaken or deliberate? And why is the FBI involved? It’s hard enough to get even local LE to really investigate a missing adult. It’s an interesting one for sure.

It could be that someone she knows (family member, friend) identified her on the Walgreens video? IMO

03.00hrs is very late to be out and about, especially as Erica had to get her car back to her house, as her daughter needed it for work at 05.00hrs.

I just think, Erica had such a busy day, cooking food, childcare, driving all over town to friends and family, but she still went back to her friend's house for a whopping 5 hours....then she went off and did something else after that! Sheesh!

It wouldn't surprise me if she did actually fall asleep while driving and end up in water somewhere....

The 'Car and Erica in water' theory was my least plausible one a couple of weeks ago. But now, it's a gaining momentum for me.....

Funny, the car in water theory was my first theory at the beginning... now that we know she was driving around in a completely unexpected area, I no longer find that a viable answer. Seems more likely to me she disappeared doing something she didn't want anyone to know about. Assuming the friend is being truthful, it seems obvious Erica was not telling them the truth about her location (5 minutes from home).

Funny, the car in water theory was my first theory at the beginning... now that we know she was driving around in a completely unexpected area, I no longer find that a viable answer. Seems more likely to me she disappeared doing something she didn't want anyone to know about. Assuming the friend is being truthful, it seems obvious Erica was not telling them the truth about her location (5 minutes from home).
Yes, this is exactly what I thought initially too. Erica was up to something no-one else knew about.
My 2nd thought is a car jacking and killing.
Although at first for me, the water theory had no plausibility, but has slightly more now....but still in 3rd place.

And we still have the question: Who does the unknown phone number belong to that Erica called that night?

Yes, and was this person in her contacts list? Or did she know this number by memory? Was it written down somewhere?

It’s really disheartening the FBI has no leads. I am sure Walgreens wasn’t the only surveillance footage there was in that intersection. I’m sure it captured on what direction her GMC drove towards. Did she enter the store? What did she get? Did she use the ATM? Was she the one that turned off her phone maybe to save battery? Did she have a phone charger in her car? Did she drop her kids off because she knew she was going to have a long night? Gosh, so many questions. Praying for Erica, her family and friends.

I really want to know more about the OnStar.
Was it ever enabled? had it stopped working prior to her disappearance? did it stop "pinging" at 3/4am? or sometime later?

I don't think she turned off her OnStar. I believe it was either faulty/or disengaged, someone else turned it off for nefarious reasons, or that she accidentally made it into water. Moo

Let's Find Erica Hernandez

May 2 post

Important Info; Please Read!

Erica’s Story

She got to our house(brother and myself) at 8:08 pm Saturday evening. She was at our home dropping off pupusas and then left at 8:16 pm. The video you see on the news is her leaving OUR HOME. She had all 3 of her kids in the Acadia, that is why the vehicle was on and you see the lights on.She then got in her vehicle and in the video you see her walk then jog a bit because the driveway is inclined. She got in her car and drove off.

She then went home to drop off all of her kids and then went to her friends house to drop off food to her.

It is said she hung out with her friend and the husband till about 2:32 am(according to her friend).

They text back n forth on Erica's way home. Her friend sent a text at 3:04am asking if she(Erica) was almost home..Erica text back saying she was 5 minutes away from getting home. The friend then text Erica 3 more times after that, and Erica did not respond.

Later we find out from authorities that she was seen (not indicating if someone saw her, or they saw a video or any specifics) by the area of S. Post Oak and Court Rd. That is where the focus has been on.

I am writing this so our public knows the timeline and not get the story twisted.

Onstar, phone, friend, number unknown.. EVERYTHING IS BEING RESEARCHED BY AUTHORITIES!

The FBI is now involved. Some info is being withheld for specific reasons.

I want our public to know that we have and are looking into every avenue we have access too.

Thank you all for your support, love, prayers and understanding. I hope this clears up some questions you all might have. Thank you for reading this. God bless each and everyone of you!

Also under a May 1 post, admins of the page stated LE are currently looking/checking Erica’s phone records.

so her kids were with her when she left the relative's home. they were not w her at the friends home, right? did she drop them off at home?

was SHE seen at 4 am at the intersection, or just her car? im side eying friend and husband if it was just her car.

so her kids were with her when she left the relative's home. they were not w her at the friends home, right? did she drop them off at home?

was SHE seen at 4 am at the intersection, or just her car? im side eying friend and husband if it was just her car.

She took her kids back home at approx. 21.00hrs, after doing her last food drop off, then went over to her friend's where she stayed until approx. 02.30hrs.

Unsure if she was actually seen in her car at approx. 04.00hrs, or just the car. Was said a friend saw her, now it's saying a CCTV camera did.

Erica dropped her kids off at home before going to her friend’s house. It wasn’t shared until yesterday that Erica went to hang out with her friend and the husband, AND that the friend stated she tried texting Erica 3 more times with no response.

As far as the video at 4am, I’m not sure. At first it was stated that LE received a tip that Erica was seen, next it was shared someone who knows her saw her, then her SIL stated in an interview Erica was captured on video but LE wouldn’t go into details...the latest statement shared: Erica was seen but LE has not indicated if she was literally seen or if she was captured on video or any specifics.

She took her kids back home at approx. 21.00hrs, after doing her last food drop off, then went over to her friend's where she stayed until approx. 02.30hrs.

Unsure if she was actually seen in her car at approx. 04.00hrs, or just the car. Was said a friend saw her, now it's saying a CCTV camera did.

yea i want to know whether it was HER, or her CAR. that will direct my suspicions.

yea i want to know whether it was HER, or her CAR. that will direct my suspicions.

Yes this would direct my suspicious as well. If it was her car and someone else was driving, there is no way they were going on the route to her home. They were going some place else. I’m sure Tim Miller and volunteers combed the area around the usual routes and detours she usually takes home. I am not sure if there were any bodies of water around that area. Which makes me think Erica wasn’t heading home.

I am starting to think Erica may have seen some thing she wasn’t supposed to at her friend’s house. Two weeks is too long for her to be away from her kids.

Video shows missing mother of 3 outside sister-in-law’s house night before disappearance

This article states the same: she was last seen near Highway 288 and the Beltway driving a black GMC Acadia. It has a Texas license plate MKJ-3303.
It also states the following:
Eliva said possibly around 9:30 p.m., Hernandez went back out to her best friend Maggie’s house to deliver more food. Eliva said Hernandez was there until about 2:30 a.m.

“Maggie was texting Erica during her drive home to make sure she made it home safe,” Eliva said. “At 3:04 a.m., Maggie texted Erica asking if she made it home yet. Erica replied that she was five mins away.”

Meaning the 2:45am times is 15 mins after leaving her friend’s house. And she was supposedly in contact with that friend up until 3:04am.
Do we know what year the Acadia is? Tia.

Eta:

From the above link:
Hernandez's vehicle is described as a 2020 GMC Black Acadia with Texas plates MKJ 3303 with an "Aggie Mom" decal on the back of the vehicle. It remains missing as well.

Last edited:
Whether Erica was seen on cameras driving her car (or it was someone else driving it) may be the information that is being purposefully withheld.
That, and who the phone number she called belongs to.

Two weeks is too long to go with such minimal information being given out, and because of that, I think LE may have a lead, but have to play their cards close to their chest. They won't want to jeopardise anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindzk86
Back