GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can already predict the outcome here, witty, baby, Ethan will say that his tummy hurt, so his Mama gave him some CBD oil to feel better. He didn't know that it would test positive for THC. And we will also magically have a prescription for medical CBD oil, backdated, of course.

I can already predict the outcome here, witty, baby, Ethan will say that his tummy hurt, so his Mama gave him some CBD oil to feel better. He didn't know that it would test positive for THC. And we will also magically have a prescription for medical CBD oil, backdated, of course.

No way -- I see his attorneys going all the way with edibles for Ethan delivered by Santa himself!!!

Late Thursday, attorneys for Ethan Couch released a statement that read, in part:

"Based on the limited information available to us, the only basis for the issuance of the warrant is that Ethan was allegedly 'positive' for THC on a Substance Abuse Test Patch. Ethan has been intensely monitored for alcohol and illegal substance use, including constantly wearing the required patch, for more than 20 months and has never been positive for the use of any substance before. We cannot make any further statement until we have the opportunity to conduct an investigation to determine if, in fact, Ethan ingested THC and, if so, if it was a voluntary act on his part."

'Affluenza teen' Ethan Couch arrested for probation violation

As of 1:30 p.m. Friday, Ethan Couch was no longer listed on the Tarrant County Jail's website.

According to a statement from the Tarrant County District Attorney, Couch had a “weak positive” THC result on a drug patch.

Ethan Couch Released from Jail One Day After His Arrest

ethan-couch-arrest-010219-1.jpg

Probation department officials said they “did not have confidence in the result,” Wilson said.

“Until final testing, we cannot tell if the patch result was actually THC,” the statement said. “We cannot tell whether the ‘weak positive’ was caused by legal CBD oil or illegal marijuana.”

Begs the question why was he taken into custody if probation dept not confident? Nonetheless, I'm very glad that this unfeeling soul is on notice that he's under constant watch and his freedom is only as safe as his probation compliance.

What happened to 'affluenza' teen Ethan Couch? A history of a family breaking the law

A look back of the Couch Family legal issues and where some are now today.

Tonya is still waiting on her trial from the 2015 fleeing to Mexico with her son.

Ethan, is still in a 10 year probation sentence. Nothing new on his positive/not positive test for drugs. Indication is the test was positive for oil, which is legal.

Fred was charged last year with assault on his girlfriend. Another Link is below.

Father of 'affluenza teen' Ethan Couch charged with assault

IMO the world will hear of the Couch Family many times in the future.

What happened to 'affluenza' teen Ethan Couch? A history of a family breaking the law

A look back of the Couch Family legal issues and where some are now today.

Tonya is still waiting on her trial from the 2015 fleeing to Mexico with her son.

Ethan, is still in a 10 year probation sentence. Nothing new on his positive/not positive test for drugs. Indication is the test was positive for oil, which is legal.

Fred was charged last year with assault on his girlfriend. Another Link is below.

Father of 'affluenza teen' Ethan Couch charged with assault

IMO the world will hear of the Couch Family many times in the future.
Talk about a bunch of bad DNA. This family is, as I've heard it said, "eat up with it."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seagable
Back