TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This witness had not parked on the wrong floor at that apartment complex, but his wife had told him she once had parked on the wrong floor (she parked on the 3rd floor when they live on the 4th). They only lived there about 8 months total.

Last edited:
Well glad you are still around to share that story!!!!! Let me guess. He was texting?

No. He was trying to make a left and was so focused on oncoming traffic that he didn't see us. But good guess.

Luckily besides some major bruising, soreness and swelling, no real injuries. Had there been his lack of caution while driving a vehicle it would have made the case actionable. Because just like carrying a loaded gun, driving a couple ton metal thing on wheels creates a greater duty of care.

In fact it's a good analogy for this case. He hit us. But it was a total accident. Regardless, he wasn't paying attention. And if he had killed us he could be charged with homicide.

It's similar here. She wasn't paying attention. You can't do that when you're carrying a dangerous weapon.

Last edited:
He also heard two gun shots. Right before the gun shots he did not hear any voices or verbal commands. I think he said he heard voices a few minutes before the gun shots, but definitely said there was no noise immediately before the shots.

Like we thought. She charged in an shot him. She made up the "verbal commands" nonsense later. She reacted.

Jean's vehicle entered the garage at 9:27PM, he entered his key in his apartment at 9:34PM.

AG's truck entered the garage at 9:46. The prior witness who saw AG park entered the garage at [9:53 I think they said?]

It is not relevant, but it is illegal.

Not relevant at all. But TX is always behind on their evolution of the laws. It was one of the last States to still have sex between two men be illegal. Struck down by the Supreme Court in 2003.

The mention by some (not necessarily you) that this sweet guy who sang gospel was doing something illegal by smoking pot seems to me sometimes to be an effort to either blame the victim or cast aspersions on his character. Here's this sweet little female cop coming home from protecting us from evil and yeah, she accidentally killed a man in his own home but you know, he was one of those CRIMINALS. So, maybe we should give her a bit of a pass.

The time stamp is off by 3.5 mins approx. on these photos, per the witness.
First is Jean's sedan, second is AG's truck, third is the earlier witness's (Mr. Jones) truck.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 5.47.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 5.47.25 PM.png
    513.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 5.47.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 5.47.47 PM.png
    666.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 5.49.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 5.49.12 PM.png
    546.3 KB · Views: 24
Well the flip flop sandal argument is out IMO. They are at least a few feet away from where the blood stain is and there are at least 4 other pairs of shoes on the floor of the apartment in various places.
ETA: The flip flops were between the blood stain (which was very close to the couch) and the door, near the kitchen bar, IMO farther away from the blood stain than would be physically possible for him to have been wearing at the time. I could be wrong, I'm no expert on forensics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member