TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not relevant, but it is illegal.

Yes it is, but it's not why he was killed. It has nothing to do with him being shot. If anything it should have been another warning that she was at the wrong apartment, since she didn't get high. It was said the smell was in the hallway. It's just another way for the defense to put the victim in a negative light.

Jurors are also annoyed by irrelevant information.

I don't consider anything that AG was doing prior to shooting Botham Jean "irrelevant". AG was thinking about "touching". Not focused on anything else. While walking around with a loaded gun. Great.

And I do think that Dallas PD has been dragging at the bottom of the barrel to fill jobs. She was probably found "suitable", given the fact that there is such a high turnover. They work with what they get.

Since she lived one floor below him, do you think she could smell it and know he was smoking pot? I've lived on the ground floor before and never noticed any smells: cooking, pot, cigs, you name it, just heard footsteps. The neighbor said he was asked about it and he lived across from Botham. Seems like someone on the 4th floor complained.
I seem to recollect she moonlighted as apartment security? Perhaps she was investigating the complaint and became overly aggressive.

That’s pure speculation, IDK

I don't consider anything that AG was doing prior to shooting Botham Jean "irrelevant". AG was thinking about "touching". Not focused on anything else. While walking around with a loaded gun. Great.

And I do think that Dallas PD has been dragging at the bottom of the barrel to fill jobs. She was probably found "suitable", given the fact that there is such a high turnover. They work with what they get.

Looking through the eyes of a juror, the sexy texts probably irrelevant to the jury, and so is the ridiculous marijuana angle. Just my opinion.

Does anyone know what part of the body the bullet(s) pierced? Thanks

Does anyone know what part of the body the bullet(s) pierced? Thanks
The State's opening statement said it entered in his upper left chest and moved to his abdomen, there was no exit wound. The State said it appeared he was shot while going from sitting to standing, or that he was at least in a "crouched" position. Now, the state is obviously arguing one side, so I expect to see some expert testimony re. the bullet path.

That he had been wearing the flip flops and their position showed he was approaching AG as she entered. It was in the defense opening statement.

I'm not so sure. Is that what the prosecution said in court today?

JMO, the blood pool indicates the poor man was just getting up from the sofa when he was shot. It was right next to his sofa. I saw a few pairs of shoes scattered around the apartment, but none near the couch.

I suppose another gunshot shot went wild, hence the bullet hole high up on the living room wall.

I seem to recollect she moonlighted as apartment security? Perhaps she was investigating the complaint and became overly aggressive.

That’s pure speculation, IDK

Someone from apartment management testified she didn't work for them. At least I'm pretty sure that's what I heard. And if that was the case, we would have heard about it from the defense at the get go.

The State's opening statement said it entered in his upper left chest and moved to his abdomen, there was no exit wound. The State said it appeared he was shot while going from sitting to standing, or that he was at least in a "crouched" position. Now, the state is obviously arguing one side, so I expect to see some expert testimony re. the bullet path.

The prosecution's statement sounds accurate, IMO. How else does a bullet enter the upper left chest, then end up in the abdomen, particularly when the shooter is much shorter in stature than the victim?

Standing up from sitting on the sofa is considered charging?
Judging from the location of the blood stain, it would appear he did take a step or two. The blood stain is adjacent to the arm of the sofa. If he were seated, then stood up and got shot, I'd expect the blood stain to be towards the center of the sofa, if not closer to the window. I've tried in a very amateurish way to draw that here, the blue circle showing the general area of the blood stain.

Ignore the dining table as in this Southside Flats brochure photo, he didn't have one. If he were "charging" her, he had a long ways to go to go across the room and around the kitchen counter. More likely, he stood up took a step or two as he was saying and/or thinking "what the f*?". Which, IMO, is the natural reaction one would have to someone barging in their apartment.

Attachments

• A3.JPG
    A3.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics