TX TX - George West, WhtFem 23-47, UP4626, on creek bank, DVF glasses, clothes, bracelet, Nov'80

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oof, the height would be off by two inches and the lower age range by 5 years, but god do I see a resemblance with Patty Lisa McDaniel. I am not sure though, maybe I'm just blinded by the glasses.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

View attachment 240555
I definitely see a resemblance.
Also, the remains were skeletal, so when I personally search for comparisons, I give them about 2-3 inches of height leeway on either end of the estimate.
I'd submit the match!

Oof, the height would be off by two inches and the lower age range by 5 years, but god do I see a resemblance with Patty Lisa McDaniel. I am not sure though, maybe I'm just blinded by the glasses.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

View attachment 240555
I see a resemblance. Not just in the glasses either. The age is a bit off IMO, but everything else matches up. Patty has a chipped front tooth and I don’t see that mentioned on the UID. I think it’s worth submitting though. If it is her, I wonder where Peggy is. Close by? That’s such a sad case in and of itself.

I've submitted the tip to the doe network.

Honestly, I think if it really is Patty then Peggy is either close by or was dumped somewhere between Florida and Texas. The case is just really, really awful.

aaah, i just saw there were two threads and someone had already mentioned her. apologies.

Good you submitted - plenty of times people are mentioned but not submitted to LE as a match (often because the match is not close, but there are plenty of people here who don't submit for various reasons).

If there are two threads you can report them to the Admin and ask for them to be merged, via the 'report' button that appears under the post.

Interesting--UID's glasses had the right lens missing; Ms. McDaniel was blind in her right eye. Probably doesn't mean anything since the photos don't indicate she had any kind of special opaque or tinted lens, but it's an odd coincidence.

Pretty sure she's been suggested before in this thread, but I don't remember whether anybody ever submitted her.

What is the current list of rule-outs - maybe that will help show us something about the LE's thinking re: identity.

Kelle Fernstrom?

TX - TX- Kelle Fernstrom, 20, Houston, 1980

Original

image from Websleuths thread

I've submitted the tip to the doe network.

Honestly, I think if it really is Patty then Peggy is either close by or was dumped somewhere between Florida and Texas. The case is just really, really awful.
Did you ever hear back?

I still haven't seen anyone submit Patty McDaniel. I saw her photo and immediately thought of this Doe. It's also strange that no exclusions are visible, despite the fact that we know Denise Dorfman to be an exclusion, based on page one on the thread.

I have seen Patty McDaniel as a suggested potential match, and I agree there is definitely a resemblance. I also find it interesting that Patty & Peggy disappeared from Live Oak FL, and this doe was found in Live Oak County TX. Whether or not this particular detail has any actual significance regarding this case I’m not entirely sure, though it does seem to be an eery coincidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back