GUILTY TX - Gerren Isgrigg, 6, disabled, left to die in Wylie park, 12 April 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
PassTheMotrin said:
I couldn't make it as I had a CERT meeting I had to attend.

Did they release the balloons in spite of the rain?

They did not. I overheard some ladies discussing when to do it as I was leaving.

Thanks, Mimi. I will be stunned if she shows-I bet they have a sealed warrant for her arrest on charges of neglect.

She will get popped the minute she steps into the courtroom.

If I were Dad, I would also be sure that a death cert is filed with SSA...so mom cannot continue to receive payments. Undoubtedly someone has been collecting Social Security payments for Gerren as well.

JMO

One other thing I noticed from the recent article is the statement of Dad's that Gerren was found In the pond???

Is that accurate?

This makes me sick to my stomach. That b*tch didn't want him while he was living, but now that he's deceased, wants to fight with the father over his remains. She had no problem collecting child support for him while he was living with her mother, though. Grrrr.

I'll check back after I take my son to school.

This makes me sick to my stomach. That b*tch didn't want him while he was living, but now that he's deceased, wants to fight with the father over his remains. She had no problem collecting child support for him while he was living with her mother, though. Grrrr.

Trust me when I tell you the money maker was SSDI-I bet it was paid directly to the long term care facility until Mom took him out of it prior to his death. Follow the money trail in this horrendous story.

I wish they would publish pictures of Mom-I wish they would hunt her down. But, it wont bring him back.

I am so grieved by this story.

I agree whole heartedly ! She was a biotch when he was alive over custody and looks like she will be a biotch in death over him. Someone needs to slap her upside the head ...she does not deserve him and I hope the judge rules in dads favor.

Oh and I hope she is slapped with charges as well, mother my bum !

No updates yet on if the mother showed up in court this morning; I checked the docket and none of the three aforementioned party's names are listed. The judge's first case on the docket starts at 9:30 and the last starts at 10:30.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I agree whole heartedly ! She was a biotch when he was alive over custody and looks like she will be a biotch in death over him. Someone needs to slap her upside the head ...she does not deserve him and I hope the judge rules in dads favor.

Oh and I hope she is slapped with charges as well, mother my bum !

I agree as well! This makes me ill!

Gerren's Mom doesn't deserve to claim his remains. She left him over to her own Mom and collect the benefits from her ex while living in different state.

Hope that the court make the right decision by allow Dad to bring him home to AZ for rest.

Poor baby life was so cruel from his beginning...........
Rest in peace in the arms of angels........Run, play, see and have a wonderful heavenly life now.

Can anyone tell if she filed something requesting the delay???

this makes me uneasy...maybe she is in jail somewhere? I am simply speculating....

From the link posted regarding the court hearing being delayed until May 24th.

The hearing was canceled because Isgrigg couldn't find Phillips to serve her with notice of the case.

I hope this doesn't go on too long. Can't he legally post something in the newspaper- a public notice kind of thing- to inform her of the proceedings if she can't be found? Then if she continues to not show up have the courts rule without her presence?

From the link posted regarding the court hearing being delayed until May 24th.

The hearing was canceled because Isgrigg couldn't find Phillips to serve her with notice of the case.

I hope this doesn't go on too long. Can't he legally post something in the newspaper- a public notice kind of thing- to inform her of the proceedings if she can't be found? Then if she continues to not show up have the courts rule without her presence?

I am not certain of the laws in TX/OK. If the press can find her, then a process server can find her...didnt the press locate the place where she is hanging her hat currently only to be told she is not home?

In any case, most probate courts offer an option for proof of service-for example if it is mailed, and not returned it can be considered . Advertising in a local paper can be considered proof of service...

The court hearing for Gerren's funeral arrangements is tommorrow, 5/24, in Collin Co. Probate Court.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helengably
Back