TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my opinion that Marc Klaas is not even considering BD's guilt or innocence. I believe he looks at BD as simply (and tragically) a mother whose daughter is missing. His main concern is Hailey and bringing Hailey home in any way possible. At this point in time, he is willing to give BD help, without judgement, for the sake of her daughter-- and this is all he cares about. He is willing to look beyond any possible dependancy or whatever that BD has for SA in order to return HD home to her family. Whomever is ultimately found responsible and whatever the outcome of this tragic case, I will admire Marc for being there for CD, BD and DD when few other people were and for getting the searches properly organized.

And that's how it should be instead of everything becoming a circus on national TV like happened with a couple of other cases. After it is supposed to be about Haylie, and not a bunch of gossip except for the basic facts that are known. People discussing online is one thing and not seen by millions like these shows that are TV.

used it to mean MK would not be questioning Billie about SA...
Im sure he has to ask Billie questions about the timeline so he can get resources and to determine the best area to search but those questions would not include questions about SA past

I doubt that MK is questioning BD at all, whether it's in regard to a timeline or anything else pertaining to HD's disappearance. I'm sure he leaves that to the investigators. His interaction with BD is that of a support person, and to provide advice to her as to what she can personally do to assist in the search for her daughter (buttons, fliers, media statements, etc).

MK has met (and continues to meet) with law enforcement. Any info he needs pertaining to a timeline or where to direct his search teams has & will come from from the investigators, not from BD.

MOO

Based on the recordings we heard on NG regarding the fabulous and upstanding professional response from the LE of CCity; I have a hard time trusting anything they say and certainly understand why BD and CD were so insistent on getting the Texas Rangers involved. Any so called investigation that was done before the arrival of the Texas Rangers I would be hesitant to label "investigation". I think it might more resemble going through the motions just so I can earn my paycheck.

My husband has been in LE for 39 years and I have been in PI work since 1993 and I can tell with absolute certainty the lack of professionalism by CCity in this case has been jaw dropping. My husband was so angry by the response, he had to leave the room. When he returned he simply commented that when this situation has reached a conclusion, there is a clear case for BD to file a gross failure to perform duties required (I don't know the legal term Texas would use) this would be a slam dunk with the right attorney.

He responded to the call and took a report, filed a report, whatever.....he didn't blow her off or not respond or ignore it. He merely showed his frustration at having to deal, yet again, with a situation that had been going on all day. Maybe, when and if Billie can manage to pass a poly concerning her missing daughter, she'll have time to bring a lawsuit against CC. Not sure for what....but, oh well....

According to the affadavits....

"DD made entry through a window and got into the residence. SA Janet THOMAS later interviewed Billie DUNN who confirmed that DD had indeed pounded on the door and nobody would let him in and he then made entry into the residence and observed Shawn Adkins standing in the hallway with a deer in the headlights look"

I don't get it...how could Billie confirm all this if she wasn't there? So is she confirming that DD told her that or what? Lordy, I think it's bedtime...

JMO, but that is how I interpret that quote...that BD was confiming DD's actions and observation.

Well now , wait a minute, you got me thinking. Everybody was wondering if BD worked 12 hour shifts (which was supposedly 7 - 7) and the ATM withdrawl was something around 6:20 or so - that BD must have left work early that day.

Maybe she left work even earlier and SA picked her up before he got home at 3? No, that doesn't work. Didn't DD go get CD before he climbed in the window? I think he did - so wouldn't CD have noticed BD there as well?

How can she confirm something when she wasn't there? Or was she?

Kampfer told CNN Wednesday, "There are more things that relate to Adkins." He would not provide specifics, CNN said.

Investigators have found evidence both in Colorado City and in other locations, said Kampfer, a former special agent with the FBI.

Investigators, meanwhile, continue to work through leads. "It's a smaller circle," Kampfer said of the evidence.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...ators-narrowing-on-case-of-missing-texas-teen

Mods if this link is not allowed please delete....I dont see any **** so I hope its ok

JMO, but that is how I interpret that quote...that BD was confiming DD's actions and observation.

I'm not good with the time line at all...so ALL this time I *assumed* that she was there. Perfect example y'all of how you can correct someone in a respectful way..and why you should!!! TY!

Well now , wait a minute, you got me thinking. Everybody was wondering if BD worked 12 hour shifts (which was supposedly 7 - 7) and the ATM withdrawl was something around 6:20 or so - that BD must have left work early that day.

Maybe she left work even earlier and SA picked her up before he got home at 3? No, that doesn't work. Didn't DD go get CD before he climbed in the window? I think he did - so wouldn't CD have noticed BD there as well?

well, at least I know I won't be crazy alone!

I really would like confirmation on both BD's and SA's work hours that Monday. Well, we have SA's - all of 10 minutes and he walked out at 6:10 AM.

Ok, so what time did BD leave work that Monday?

I always thought that he did get CD..but that both SA and BD were inside, but for some reason he must have backed out after seeing SA....

You can't help but wonder what the brother saw for him to use that term to describe it...gives me chills to think about. Thing is Billie was there too! So wth was going on?

She was? Are you sure. I thought this was BEFORE he left to pick BD up.
I am pretty sure it was.

*crickets....dang, I DO NOT want to do those dishes...

Bd's friend/coworker took her from Snyder where she worked to CCity, IIRC.
I have not read any information that states DD and CD went to BD's house together.

I have been trying for 3 weeks to get caught up enough to post. Thanks to all of you who post the links, they are so very helpful. I am new here to WS and have problems finding my way around.

I have been on one side of the fence this entire time, so have no splinters in my behind from climbing over the fence. I pray that Hailey is found soon. I just do not feel that she is still with us. I pray I am wrong.
God Bless all of you for caring so much about Hailey.
Hope today is the day she is found and brought home. God Bless you sweet baby girl.

thcountrywelcomewreath.gif

I am pretty sure it was.

No!!! I'm wrong and have been wrong apparently! Maybe I should go back and delete?

sorry to derail a thread, but I need some help. I don't know how to start a new thread in the missing/located forum and since all eyes are on Texas right now, I thought this girl deserves a spot on WS as well. I didn't see a thread for her yet. Can someone with more knowledge start one? TIA
http://everythinglubbock.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=69386
15-year-old Elizabeth Ennen went missing January 5th, 2011. Ennen was babysitting for close family friends at the Carriage House Motel that night. She was then dropped off by those friends at her home near 42nd and Avenue L at 1:30 in the morning. We're told she left her purse inside the car so the family went to return it to her, only to find out she never went inside her home. Ennen is also without her medication for a mental disorder. Her family fears the worst and they said not much has been done by authorities to help find their teenage daughter.

I saw where she has a thread, but I haven't read anything about this in the local online paper, haven't seen fliers on any poles, and do drive over that way everyday lately. It's not a very good part of town at all with some gang activity and poorer area, but also still older well kept homes. A few years ago a man tried to abduct 2 young girls taking out the trash in their alley in that general area. Also, authority response does not suprise me at ALL.

http://www.abusehurtseveryone.com/asex21.htm
hope this link works
Live in boyfriends are the most likely to molest girls. They use the single mother to aide them in having private alone time with the child
It allows plenty of time to groom the victim. They are more likely to harm a young girl than a random attacker. They live in close, quarters with a child not biologically realated to them
Add in the history between BD and SA His omissions and unknown whereabouts and there is no way I can fathom he and he alone is not responsible for whatever happened.
* I do not believe all live im bf are a danger to young girls but ladies...

statistics do not lean in their favor.
MOO safety is just a better option
I mean no offense to any single moms!

I am pretty sure it was.

I read the affidavit different than everyone else...it's about 2 posts back..don't want to re-post and don't know whether to delete THAT post, lol!

According to the affadavits....
http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0119_001_.pdf ...pg4..

"DD made entry through a window and got into the residence. SA Janet THOMAS later interviewed Billie DUNN who confirmed that DD had indeed pounded on the door and nobody would let him in and he then made entry into the residence and observed Shawn Adkins standing in the hallway with a deer in the headlights look"

I don't get it...how could Billie confirm all this if she wasn't there? So is she confirming that DD told her that or what? Lordy, I think it's bedtime...

I did not realize that we knew Billie was at work @ this time and read her confirmation of events to mean that she was there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16