TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to @Solula 's post.... I went to KPRC 2's youtube channel.... and found this clip that says 'a woman showed up saying authorities told her, her son, who lives here, was in custody', around the 35 second mark.

They have some more clips about the story on their channel if anyone is interested...
KPRC 2 Click2Houston
Another nice find. Not one I'd seen before. Thank you!

Another nice find. Not one I'd seen before. Thank you!

I don't think anyone picked up that this station had uploaded some clips.

Found another one that shows just how inconsistent the reporting has been... the reporter speaking around the 1:15/1:20 mark says the body was found in an SUV. On the screen it says "trunk of car"

Found another one that shows just how inconsistent the reporting has been... the reporter speaking around the 1:15/1:20 mark says the body was found in an SUV. On the screen it says "trunk of car"

Wow, smh! :eek:

In this case though, they say "The body of the baby's mother found in the backyard inside an SUV," and we know there was no SUV in the backyard, so......... MOO

Colour me :confused: ;) But thanks!!
eta: It would seem CG had some "splainin" to do to his mom :rolleyes:

@missy1974 you’re finding the best info. Tysm for your hard work.

(reposted due to broken quotes)

I'm just going by another case I followed/following where the vehicle was outside and media got pics of the forensics team in their white suits taping the doors and etc. before it was towed away. The whole car was taken for forensic examination at a facility elsewhere than the 'crimescene'.
I didn't see anyone in white suits at the scene that night and I found that very odd. It didn't appear to me the car was ever protected for forensic evidence. However, it could have been done when there was no media present because there are no pictures or videos of the car being removed either. Has anyone seen a picture of anyone even near the car or showing any interest in it? May be too much ado about nothing. Perhaps there is video or pictures, but they have also been confiscated and included in the seal. jmo

I didn't see anyone in white suits at the scene that night and I found that very odd. It didn't appear to me the car was ever protected for forensic evidence. However, it could have been done when there was no media present because there are no pictures or videos of the car being removed either. Has anyone seen a picture of anyone even near the car or showing any interest in it? May be too much ado about nothing. Perhaps there is video or pictures, but they have also been confiscated and included in the seal. jmo
I have no idea why the news media has not shown certain things that should have taken place. Poor editing or lack of understanding what viewers want to see?

I don't think LE could legally confiscate news video or photographs that were taken in plain view from the street or the air. If they did that would make some big headlines. JMO

This article is full of little gems, and although I've read it before.. re-reading it a couple of times gave me more insight and more answers to questions I've had. So it appears they were looking at MF early on but just didn't know where to locate her.. hmm.

Snipped from article:

"He (SC) was with his best friend M.Q. as a local news helicopter showed cops surrounding a house and a silver Nissan belonging to Broussard's long-time friend Magen Fieramusca"

Broussard had been missing for a week, along with the couple's newborn daughter Margot, and was found strangled to death and stuffed into Magen's car.

'They've been drilling him (SC) about this woman named Magen, over and over.

'They (FBI) knew something before Monday [December 16] was the day he (SC) did that interview. He said they were drilling him with questions about anything to do with Magen. They brought her up multiple times.

Fiancé of murdered Texas mom refused to believe what he was seeing on TV | Daily Mail Online

I'm not sure if I'm following you.

Are you saying that LE impounded the black SUV because they needed to examine it to see if HB was transported in it?

And the Nissan didn't need to be impounded and examined because HB was found in it and LE doesn't need anything more than that?

what I was trying to say is they would impound the black SUV immediately for processing. When HB’s body was found in MF’s car trunk they would have gathered evidence then. IMO the car could be towed back to Austin, but since it seems LE believes she was picked up by a black SUV, they would want that car towed and processed. I would think also sent to Austin.

Towing the vehicles would require special handling since it’s on the open road. It may have been more urgent to tow the SUV first, then come back for the car.

what I was trying to say is they would impound the black SUV immediately for processing. When HB’s body was found in MF’s car trunk they would have gathered evidence then. IMO the car could be towed back to Austin, but since it seems LE believes she was picked up by a black SUV, they would want that car towed and processed. I would think also sent to Austin.

Towing the vehicles would require special handling since it’s on the open road. It may have been more urgent to tow the SUV first, then come back for the car.
Absolutely. Whichever vehicle was towed last, almost certainly was the one where Heidi’s body was found.

They’d have to photograph and remove Heidi’s body, and that would have taken time.

The other vehicle would have required minimal processing at the scene, as it could be analyzed after being towed.

deugirtni said:
snipped by me...

I am starting to wonder if perhaps there wasn't a whole 'body' in that vehicle, and that MH's 'tampering with a body' charge relates to something more than just moving a body. Is there a different charge there, if someone were to do some horrible stuff to an already dead body, or would the charge still be the same: 'tampering with a corpse' that MH has been charged with?

I looked at another case I followed - James Chance dismembered Ashley Young's body - and his charge for that was tampering with evidence.

Right, so if he was home, I'm guessing his vehicle was as well. JMO So maybe he did come home between the aerial footage from earlier in the day until the search warrant was executed? I also think that it may be why there was some confusion in those first few days because there are tweets saying that people were in custody. Just as an example: Melanie Barden on Twitter

I really don't think the bf/landlord was involved at all, I am sure we would have heard of an arrest or something by now. But I have no doubts that they questioned him extensively. Poor guy.

The towing away of the black SUV could have been nothing more than to get it out of the way since that driveway seems pretty narrow and they needed or wanted access to it.

JMO

I just had a thought......Could he have been out of town and MF sent pics of the baby, then he saw news of HB and MC disappearance compared the pictures and then notified LE? MF could have driven him to the airport before all this happened, reason being the black SUV was at the home.

ETA:mI'm sure she wasn't driving the car with no tags, would be nice to know what day CG left town, could have been the day HB went missing. MF dropped him off and headed to HB's.

Last edited:
I just had a thought......Could he have been out of town and MF sent pics of the baby, then he saw news of HB and MC disappearance compared the pictures and then notified LE? MF could have driven him to the airport before all this happened, reason being the black SUV was at the home.

ETA:mI'm sure she wasn't driving the car with no tags, would be nice to know what day CG left town, could have been the day HB went missing. MF dropped him off and headed to HB's.
This is just a wild thought. I don't believe it was CG who notified LE of anything, I get the impression he was more shocked than anyone. But the 'ETA' above.. if the silver/grey car registered to MF didn't have tags (is that a fact???), then for SURE she couldn't/wouldn't have risked a planned kidnapping/murder event using that vehicle.

Ok nevermind, .. my proposed theory isn't panning out already.

I was thinking.. I wonder if the couple had just stored the silver car in the back yard until they decided to get it 'tagged'. (I'm not sure how you renew a vehicle's license over there?) But if it wasn't properly licensed, they could've put it in the rear yard so as not to be seen, etc., until such time as they decided to re-license it? While CG is away, MF uses his vehicle. She visits HB's home with CG's black SUV (is it confirmed that that is the type/color of vehicle that he even drives/owns?), kidnaps HB and the baby... murders HB at some point along the way.. gets back to her home and then transfers the body into the trunk of the silver car. Police show up a week later, based on some kind of a tip, and they're looking for the black vehicle (because possibly that is what HB was seen on video getting into willingly? - we haven't been told the vehicle info yet).. they find the black SUV at the home they had received a tip about, they see MF outside (or possibly even CG, as it was never stated who police found and 'detained' outside of the home). Possibly they take CG into custody (this is based on news that his mother showed up saying that she got a call saying her son had been arrested?) just based on the vehicle alone. In the meantime, officers sit there outside with MF, questioning her, until they get their search warrants in order. MF tells them all about how she just gave birth to a baby girl herself, and etc. Police finally get their search warrants, and voila, they find HB's body inside the trunk of the grey car in the back yard, just feet away from where MF was sitting there talking with police.

This theory falls apart however, when I remember the next door neighbor saying on a news clip that they had been wondering where MF's car had gone (or something to that effect). So that would presumably mean that MF was indeed using her vehicle up until that point and that it was visible in the driveway to neighbors?

Also, just occurred to me.. I wonder if the neighbors heard an infant crying incessantly (it's possible that baby Margo could feel the tension coming from MF and was not a happy, content newborn?).. and they were worried about it because CG was away, and since they couldn't see MF's silver car, they perhaps thought she wasn't home, and that an infant was suffering inside, and so they called??

All just speculation.

With case being sealed, I don't we'd know if she was charged until it's unsealed.
I'm sure they would announce that a murder charge had finally been laid, even if they may still want to keep the other details pertaining to the case, sealed. I think it would take a lot of 'heat' off of the police for the public to know there was now a murder charge and they'd be happy to make that announcement. imo.

Thanks to @Solula 's post.... I went to KPRC 2's youtube channel.... and found this clip that says 'a woman showed up saying authorities told her, her son, who lives here, was in custody', around the 35 second mark.

They have some more clips about the story on their channel if anyone is interested...
KPRC 2 Click2Houston

edited: Okay, that didn't work. Go to 1:33 at the video...

Hope this link works that I took from the video above. You can clearly see LE "inspecting" the rear of the black suv in the driveway with a flashlight, like they are looking for "clues" or "evidence" of something.

I pretty sure we can now put to rest whose black suv was parked in the driveway with the LE guys and their paper bags.

edited: Okay, that didn't work. Go to 1:33 at the video...

Hope this link works that I took from the video above. You can clearly see LE "inspecting" the rear of the black suv in the driveway with a flashlight, like they are looking for "clues" or "evidence" of something.

I pretty sure we can now put to rest whose black suv was parked in the driveway with the LE guys and their paper bags.

If it was parked in the driveway it was probably CG's SUV, the reason I'm assuming this is I can't think of one time a LE pulled into a driveway, they park on the street, in case they are called away for a more serious incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991