TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched a video (unrelated, but sort of) about motive in kidnapping and murdering the mother to access a baby.
I'm paraphrasing what the judge in Dynel Lane's case said: committing the crime in order to have a baby because of wanting to have a baby vs wanting a baby just to prove you were pregnant. "Two very different things."

That may apply here. I think she was sponging off CG, that he may have gotten sick of her and the fake pregnancy was just a way to manipulate him.

BTW, in the video of her in traffic court, she was hiding her face and smiling. At one point, with her hands in front of face, she was giving the finger. I doubt that was an accident.

Sad story here:

Heidi Broussard, 33, was laid to rest in Louisiana Saturday in a ceremony officiated by her youth pastor and balloons were released in her memory

Baby Margot's crying and fussing was heard as loved ones said goodbye

Friends described Broussard as a 'star in the middle of darkness' and the 'perfect mother' at a prior vigil where guests sang Hallelujah by candlelight

Baby Margot cries throughout funeral for mom Heidi Broussard who was 'kidnapped by best friend' | Daily Mail Online

From what I have been reading - the police were looking for a black SUV - which belongs to her bf, CG. Her car is silver - as far as I know. That's why the police went to their house - the black SUV, which was towed, but the her car was not - where the body was found.

Or do I have that incorrect??

Re-posting earlier tweets by KHOU reporter on the scene.

Michelle Choi‏Verified account @MichelleKHOU
I’m told a silver car parked in the backyard was searched through (still here) along w/ a black SUV (no longer here) parked at the house. Neighbors say the SUV is driven by man who lives here, the silver car by his girlfriend. #khou11 #htownrush

6:06 AM - 20 Dec 2019 from Houston, TX

A neighbor who lives a few houses down says this man bought this two story house w/ another woman few yrs ago, was single, then his new g/f moved in about 1-2 yrs ago. Says both him & g/f are nice, quiet, folks who keep to themselves. But nothing suspicious. #khou11 #htownrush

6:05 AM - 20 Dec 2019 from Houston, TX

He says this man has always been a nice. Austin Police asked neighbor if his doorbell surveillance captured a black SUV going by, it didn’t. He was also asked if anything suspicious happened on Dec. 12, the day the young Austin Mom & her baby went missing. #khou11 #htownrush

5:51 AM - 20 Dec 2019 from Houston, TX

Why in the world would they bring a tiny infant to ANY funeral, much less her own mother's? I totally do NOT get that at all.

Not really the ideal but given the circumstances, I'm not comfortable questioning the actions of a grieving family that obviously don't want to let baby Margo out of their site.

This was not a random infant in attendance but an infant that was kidnapped, rescued, turned over to CPS, and placed in a foster home -- all before the agency dropped its claim and allowed the baby reunited with her family. I also doubt any of HB's family or friends protested Margo's attendance. MOO

Not really the ideal but given the circumstances, I'm not comfortable questioning the actions of a grieving family that obviously don't want to let baby Margo out of their site.

This was not a random infant in attendance but an infant that was kidnapped, rescued, turned over to CPS, and placed in a foster home -- all before the agency dropped its claim and allowed the baby reunited with her family. I also doubt any of HB's family or friends protested Margo's attendance. MOO

Not to mention, everyone who probably knows Margo was at the funeral. I can’t think of someone who would be available to babysit her.
MOO

Inside edition covered this, and here is a shot from that program. We've seen video of the helicopters flying over, but this capture shows MF with a cowboy hat guy sitting in her garage, wearing her red hoodie for all to see that I had missed before. MOO

Right before this screenshot was the view that we've seen with 4 cowboy hat guys standing in her driveway and 4 more at end of driveway.

It appears indeed they detained her outside the house/inside garage while they worked on the warrant that was served late that night and CPS was called in.

InsideEditionMF.JPG MFDriveway.JPG

Last edited:
Not to mention, everyone who probably knows Margo was at the funeral. I can’t think of someone who would be available to babysit her.
MOO
That what I was thinking when I read she attended the funeral, that anyone they would trust with the baby would be at the memorial service.

When I read that Margo was fussing and crying at the service, I smiled, to think that she was there. I smiled because although she was fussing, I can’t think of one person who would be annoyed with it because that child is a miracle, a freaking miracle. After all she’s been through in her short little life, the fact she’s even ALIVE to attend her momma’s memorial is a blessing. IMO

I know who did this. Shane Cary [sic], you mother f*(er. I’ve been pleading with Heidi for the last ten years to get far away from you. Told her over and over something like this would happen. My God Shane, WHAT. HAVE. YOU. DONE.”

That's what he said.
My apologies @Artis. I did not hear that part.
However, and I won't quote here, what he knew about SC from HB is what lead him to that assumption and was likely what lead LE to "grilling" him (according to MQ his friend) in the early stages of the investigation. SC was not "father of the year." I agree though, CC took it a step too far with the quote above.
ed:sp

Last edited:
My apologies @Artis. I did not here that part.
However, and I won't quote here, what he knew about SC from HB is what lead him to that assumption and was likely what lead LE to "grilling" him (according to MQ his friend) in the early stages of the investigation. SC was not "father of the year." I agree though, CC took it a step too far with the quote above.
Morning! I had to skip thru much of the early stages to get caught up. I know there was talk about the DM article and bruises. But would u mind reminding me if multiple friends and family had these “abusive” claims or was it a select few? Tia

Morning! I had to skip thru much of the early stages to get caught up. I know there was talk about the DM article and bruises. But would u mind reminding me if multiple friends and family had these “abusive” claims or was it a select few? Tia
As far as I'm aware, a select few of HB's friends have spoken to non-MSM, except that, the Daily Mail reported on a certain "friend" that spoke of some unsettling relationship issues in the past on a Youtube podcast. LE are fully aware of that information. Best not to discuss on MT. JMO
ed: to clarify

I just watched a video (unrelated, but sort of) about motive in kidnapping and murdering the mother to access a baby.
I'm paraphrasing what the judge in Dynel Lane's case said: committing the crime in order to have a baby because of wanting to have a baby vs wanting a baby just to prove you were pregnant. "Two very different things."
I feel differently about this case, but that's not to say I'm correct.

I just think that the elements of this crime -

(presumably - not backed up by charges yet) murdering someone who had been in her life for over half her life,
choosing a baby that could easily and quickly be identified, by sight and DNA,
and, very possibly, planning this since the day she heard Heidi was pregnant, and perhaps for no other reason than knowing Heidi was pregnant,

- make it appear to me as if the issue might not be as simple as proving she was pregnant.

How much less of a risk it would be to snatch a random stranger's baby - without the added complications of murder, association, and easy/quick identification of the baby.

I'm not saying I know what motivated MF, but I strongly lean towards this being a crime of some sort of retribution, in her twisted mind. To plan a pregnancy to run alongside Heidi's kind of cancels out the retrospective need to prove pregnancy. (IMO)

It makes sense that she was looking for a way to hook CG by having a baby, but choosing Heidi seems like a bigger factor when I weigh it up. (MOO)

Last edited:
As far as I'm aware, a select few of HB's friends have spoken to non-MSM, except that, the Daily Mail reported on a certain "friend" that spoke of some unsettling relationship issues in the past. LE are fully aware of that information. Best not to discuss on MT. JMO
Thanks that’s what I had thought. So I will continue to not pass judgement on this matter.

Why in the world would they bring a tiny infant to ANY funeral, much less her own mother's? I totally do NOT get that at all.

I understand that their are fundamentally different opinions on this, but I totally understand why they would bring Margo to the funeral. It's her mom's funeral and she is part of family, cared for by family, and family attended the funeral. I am fairly certain that the family would find it impossible to leave Margo with someone to care for her while they attend the funeral. I know I couldn't after what happened.

I understand your opinion, but I totally understand why Margo was there with her family and think it's NOT a questionable/concerning decision. I am sure that having baby Margo there was also comforting to many people and Margo was comforted by being with her family.

I just saw this...
Fieramusca's Attorney Says She Didn't Do It
Fieramusca's Attorney Says She Didn't Do It | NewsRadio 740 KTRH
IMO that’s not what she said. She said she was waiting on evidence and until the state proves their case MF is considered innocent just like any other American accused of a crime.

ETA: Her Statement
Jackie Wood, Fieramusca's attorney, released the following statement on Thursday:

"As with every American accused of a crime, unless the State can prove these allegations beyond any reasonable doubt, Ms. Fieramusca is innocent."
Magen Fieramusca set to make first court appearance on Jan. 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads