TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, LE believe they are still alive. Apparently she drove the car home, so the car isn’t really a “scene”. That’s my guess.

If it is true that LE has no idea what happened here, as was seemingly expressed at the PC yesterday, that vehicle would have been impounded and processed with a fine-toothed comb.

If it is true that LE has no idea what happened here, as was seemingly expressed at the PC yesterday, that vehicle would have been impounded and processed with a fine-toothed comb.

Yes, they are operating as if they are still alive and they said yesterday there is no evidence of a crime scene at the apartment

79640602_2515974898450944_8907727009006747648_n.jpg

Austin Police Department
57 mins ·

I know this isn't important to the case but I wish they'd get the spelling of the baby's name straight. It's Margo, without a "t".

I wanted to know this early on as I suspected it was the case. Sigh.

Keep in mind, domestic disturbances don't necessarily include bodily violence. Maybe SC and HB have loud arguments or throw things when angry.

Or maybe they just blast the stereo sometimes.

I try to put myself in HB's shoes, coming home that morning with the baby, but I still can't get the pieces to fit. Confusion about the facts doesn't help.

HB comes home with baby. The first things that would have gone in the house with me would have been baby and purse. Period. No exceptions. I certainly would not have taken the diaper bag in while my purse and $25 of new books was sitting unattended in the car in the parking lot.

So the purse in the car is a real sticking point for me, particularly since it appears that the car might have been unlocked. I just can't come up with any scenario that fits that.

Unless....did she leave the diaper bag at home while she took her son to school? It was nearby and she didn't plan to be there any length of time.

If that's that the case - she left the diaper bag at home - I can kind of figure out a scenario. She took her son to school, bought books, and came home. She took baby and purse upstairs, unlocked the door, put her purse away, and then took baby back downstairs to retrieve the books - or did SC bring the books in when he found her purse in the car - if he did find her purse in the car?

We really need clarity on where the purse and baby carrier and keys were.

I do regularly leave home with just my phone and keys, but only for walking distance destinations. I wouldn't be surprised if LE is working the phone angle now, looking for any information HB's phone activity might give them.

I keep visualizing HB and baby standing outside the car, having just arrived home. I get bogged down in no small part because it isn't clear where her purse or keys or baby carrier were.

"Currently, multiple agencies are helping APD in the search including: APD's Missing Persons and Special Investigation units, the FBI's Child Abduction Response Deployment Team, Department of Public Safety, Texas Rangers, Travis County Search and Rescue and Texas Parks and Wildlife."

Parents of missing Austin mother say there's no way she and newborn left voluntarily

With only her keys and phone missing, it could be she put the baby in a sling, grabbed those items and went somewhere nearby not intending to stay long. I read LE is going door to door at the apartment complex asking to search each unit.

Has anyone searched her social media to see if she was selling items on FB or other local mothers' groups?

"Currently, multiple agencies are helping APD in the search including: APD's Missing Persons and Special Investigation units, the FBI's Child Abduction Response Deployment Team, Department of Public Safety, Texas Rangers, Travis County Search and Rescue and Texas Parks and Wildlife."

Parents of missing Austin mother say there's no way she and newborn left voluntarily

With only her keys and phone missing, it could be she put the baby in a sling, grabbed those items and went somewhere nearby not intending to stay long. I read LE is going door to door at the apartment complex asking to search each unit.

Has anyone searched her social media to see if she was selling items on FB or other local mothers' groups?

So they must think she is somewhere in the apartment complex and that she never left.

In the press conference they were asked if they were working with Louisiana, as she's from there and it's a possible destination. The police said they were.

Thank you! Peak holiday season overtime is interrupting my WS habit :). My husband isn't all over my social media either. In fact, anything to do with my now adult kids, him, etc is locked down or shared with very few

I really hope her son is being well-protected from rumors and gossip at his school (if he is still going to school each day.) A situation like this can be so very damaging to a young child.

He should be excited for his last days of school before the holidays, not missing his mommy and his new baby sister.

We know he is a true victim in all of this and it makes me so sad that he is probably so confused and wondering where they are and why they haven't come home yet.

I too am hoping for a miracle.

Just foolishly hoping that she walked away for a bit to gain some perspective on her domestic situation or on a life that maybe got too overwhelming with a new baby and a small child? Maybe someone with resource$ and who is a good secret-keeper helped her flee spontaneously while she set up a new living situation somewhere else?

The thought of that tiny baby not getting to have her first Christmas is gut-wrenching.

JMO

I made a timeline. Sharing in case it will help y'all too!

Online speculation is rampant on the topic of her selling items via Craigslist and other source. No LE corroboration unfortunately so its speculation at this point.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member