TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see in any scenario that it is possible that she was moved out of the apartment incognito. I believe they lived on the third floor (based upon an interview where the neighbor said he lived two floors below her).
Bless her heart lugging a baby in a cumbersome carrier up 3 flights of stairs. Maybe she stuck the books from book fair in the carrier (on the side, perhaps you can picture) when she was there. They came up with baby and were unloaded. Purse and diaper bag were too much to lug up also. Her keys were in one pocket and phone in the other, which went with her. Just a theory. JMO.

The million dollar question. Many minute details given about the morning Heidi disappeared, virtually nothing about the time period between the time he got home, 2:00 PM and the time he picked up his son, 6:00 PM. Super weird right? I'd expect to hear details like; I got home at about 2, made a sandwich and watched a movie. I fell asleep and woke up around 5, she still wasn't home. I looked outside and her car was still in the parking lot, but I thought she must still be at so&so's apartment. I thought it was odd, but just figured she be home in time to pick up our son.

Sure wish we knew what sort of answers he is giving LE about that timeframe!
Did she not have a diaper bag with her?

He didn't try calling instead of guessing?

Around four to five FBI agents were at Broussard’s apartment complex on South First Street and William Cannon Drive on Wednesday, talking to residents and knocking on doors.

Meg Thunhorst, who moved into the apartment complex two weeks ago with her boyfriend, said the FBI visited her unit Wednesday afternoon, asking her if she knew anything about the situation and requested information about the make and model of her car.

Sonia Aguilar, who has lived in the complex for about a year, said FBI agents visited her apartment on Wednesday afternoon and also asked to search her home and her car. That was the fourth time they visited, she said.

“It’s very safe here,” Aguilar said in Spanish. “It’s weird for this to happen here.”
Search for missing Austin woman, infant draws feds' interest, social media speculation

BBM-It would seem this means they are searching video and want to identify those seen?

Searching apartments in the complex? If LE is locked in on an unnamed and undeclared "POI", what use is it to search other people's apartments?

Is LE possibly not looking at that "POI" as much as some would think, and are grasping at this point? I'm confused by this.

I'll stay away from things others have said about the past relationship of HB and SC.
Sticking strictly to what we know.
Short work day.
multiple references to wallet being left in car, or in apartment, but I don't read much into it as up here may have been a reference to the articles being "up here" as in home, be the the car or apartment.
At issue:
did he check the supposed friend at complex apartment.
If her car was home, why would he have waited for someone to call to pu his child, or at least called to see if he had been picked up early?
The whole dumpster thing is strange to me as it is just not a natural chain of events in a situation like this.
Calling police from the cell store, while trying to get her cell records. This also is so strange to me as it is not a natural reaction to a situation like this.
I wont go into the interview, as if I do, we may as well close the case.
It is very common for many people to be home that time of day. The area is home to many shift oriented jobs. Cameras everywhere. It won't be long.

Searching apartments in the complex? If LE is locked in on an unnamed and undeclared "POI", what use is it to search other people's apartments?

Is LE possibly not looking at that "POI" as much as some would think, and are grasping at this point? I'm confused by this.

They might have evidence that someone in the apartment lured her to their apartment for what ever reason.
Jmo

Today is my birthday and I am asking for a birthday favor.
Please read this post.

If you do not understand then there is nothing I can do.

I am going to spend my day sitting on this thread and timing out and banning people who do not understand the meaning of "DO NOT TRASH" anyone. I will also be going back to the last thread and timing out and banning posters.
You can say you don't believe someone, you can talk about why you don't believe someone, but you cannot accuse someone of a crime. You can question everything about the person as long as they have been in the mainstream media. You just can't be a jerk and trash and insult and pronounce their guilt.
Please keep on topic.
Thank you,
Tricia
Happy Birthday!

Someone had posted the Target and Amazon baby registries. It struck me how few items were purchased for them. Literally only a few things out of dozens of items. I'm not sure what conclusion to draw, but in my mind I am making the connection that this could be the sign of a very troubled relationship.

I assume they are trying to find witnesses. A POI is not necessarily a firm suspect. IMO

Sarra Sarai
5 hrs
I've been in contact with APD this morning and they have confirmed with me that they are not going to stand in our way of organizing this search. They are very thankful in the organization and efforts from the community. They also said they cannot provide us with any information regarding specific places of interest - I am not surprised by this.

If I ever get the impression that we have lost the support of APD in this effort, we will cancel the search. I have asked them to call me if anything changes by Saturday, and they agreed.

The other thing I would like to say is that, at this time, this is a PRIVATE search for Heidi and Margot. There are lots of recommendations and suggestions for contacting other agencies, teams, etc. for the search for Heidi and Margo. WE ARE A COMMUNITY EFFORT! We welcome other agencies to join in our team or create their own, but I'm not going to reach out to them at this point. If they want to reach out to us, things might change - but, as for now this is a private, community effort. Thanks so much for these suggestions, but let's just see where this goes.

I'll keep in contact. Xo
Heidi & Baby Margot Search Party - This weekend Saturday & Sunday

This is a Public Group for the search this weekend. According to the administrator of the page, APD is evidently ok with the search.

3:34 pm is an odd time, was a PC scheduled?
Wonder what's going on...

APD is announcing several pressers but none related to HB. APD's last tweet of 12/18 links to their last presser held days ago but no word about new presser for HB case.

Austin Police Department‏Verified account @Austin_Police
Austin Police Department Retweeted Austin Police Department

We have set up a tip line number specifically for this case. If you have any information about the whereabouts of Heidi Broussard and/or 3-week old Margot Carey, please call 512-974-5100.
Austin Police Department on Twitter

9:12 AM - 18 Dec 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members