TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if they have evidence to confirm she was back at the apartment after the book fair (no time released right?) - it must be on video IMO. or a neighbor saw them return. My hope is there is video - however, it would seem if she left - that would also be on video and they would have said - we have it on video she left iMO. Therefore, I don't think it is video that they have and I do not think this is voluntary at all. I believe them to both be deceased and they better be checking the dumpsters. JMO

ITA. I remember how close LE (and Cheryl Berreth) played their cards in the Kelsey Berreth case. I think APD are not quite ready to name a POI until they have thoroughly processed evidence such as phone records.

Oh shoot. I didn’t catch that.
Ok, thank you!!! My mind went there initially after watching interviews, but so many comments about the timelines have made it all convoluted. I also have questioned the overall validity of MANY things he has said, bc his convo path was so erratic. He seemed very disoriented at many intervals.

if they have evidence to confirm she was back at the apartment after the book fair (no time released right?) - it must be on video IMO. or a neighbor saw them return. My hope is there is video - however, it would seem if she left - that would also be on video and they would have said - we have it on video she left iMO. Therefore, I don't think it is video that they have and I do not think this is voluntary at all. I believe them to both be deceased and they better be checking the dumpsters. JMO

ITA. I remember how close LE (and Cheryl Berreth) played their cards in the Kelsey Berreth case. I don’t think APD are quite ready to name a POI until they have thoroughly processed evidence such as phone records.

Edit to correct grammar

My notes from PC:

Brad with violent crime reported:

Updated description

Heidi: 33 years old 5’3” 150 lb. dark hair highlights

Margot: 7’ 7 oz 22 inch

Last seen Thursday in Austin tx

Heidi margot at apt complex at wm cannon in morning of 12/12

7:30 reported

Patrol to scenes

Working case continually

FBI sending child abduction response

Investigating with a number of agencies: Austin, missing person, TX dept of safety, rangers, Travis county (I missed some)

Units have supported

Numerous tips, thank you

We ask that are made be reported to APD. Not online. With those tips may not find them. FB etc.

We ask you share with APD.

Resources call: 512-974-5250

If you see them call apd or local. Continue to search since Thursday night to find Heidi and margo

QUESTIONS FROM MEDIA:

Is Shane poi, not ready to get into that .. Unique case, no poi, exploring very avenue and possible to narrow down and locate margot and Heidi. Need public help

Did they leave on own accord?

Could be either basically

The introduction of fbi is to help APD any

No visual around where? Boots on ground where?

Officers on scene at areas knocking on doors, current state location

What doing on Thursday?

She was dropping child off at school, returned to apt investigation began

5 days now, any closer? What able to do? New video?

Haven’t released. Ongoing investigation won’t release anything right now. Neighbors, coworkers friends, forensic, digital footprint being investigated

Previous calls / disturbance. Part of investigation

Searching? Still ALIVE?

No reason to believe Heidi or margot harmed. Search and Recover manner. Assumption still alive. That’s why need community assistance. Whereabouts, circumstances, contact apd

Domestic instances reported at address? Ongoing

Are you reaching out they may have crossed state lines? Louisiana

Partners with dept. of safety helping reach out to other states, frankly outside jurisdiction

A lot of question whys as to why no amber alert

Amber alert carries specific circumstances. Criteria does not match

Moved up time from 7:50 to sometime in morning, why? Surveillance video?

Due to ongoing investigation. They were back at apt after going to school;

Personal items? Scene processing, ongoing investigation

Where was Shane on Thursday? Timeline of all, family friends, ongoing investigation
Bumping up this great summary!

Thanks to all who posted updates.

Oh shoot. I didn’t catch that.
Ok, thank you!!! My mind went there initially after watching interviews, but so many comments about the timelines have made it all convoluted. I also have questioned the overall validity of MANY things he has said, bc his convo path was so erratic. He seemed very disoriented at many intervals.

No link, just watching, but retired FBI agent on HLN thinks they are leaning towards abduction. Agent is concerned about the border being so close to where she lived--about 200 miles away.

So, combining two current theories/thoughts... possible she was abducted for the baby and someone was paid for information on how/when to abduct her?

Did anyone ask if the community needed to be scared that a mama and baby thief was on the loose?
Afaik; there have been no statements to that apartment complex for anyone to be cautious about someone abducting moms and their newborns.
It may have happened before-- but imo is extremely rare !

If someone wanted the baby-- they'd take the baby and not an adult woman who would've put up a big fight.

So if the detective was being truthful about not knowing if she left on her own and/is still alive, do we also think there was no blood or disarray
inside the apartment? Or could this be a ploy to let the perp think nothing incriminating has been found?
If he was truthful, maybe the offense took place away from the apartment.

Oh I don’t think they sounded like they’re struggling at all. It sounded like they’ve been systematically investigating all angles and know exactly what they’re doing.
I also thought the detective sounded like he was fighting back emotion, like he “knows” they are deceased and is very upset.

So, combining two current theories/thoughts... possible she was abducted for the baby and someone was paid for information on how/when to abduct her?

Maybe, but the way she (the FBI agent) said it made me think her impression is the bf is not involved. I checked HLN FB and the interview is not posted yet. I'll link it here if it comes across my FB feed.

How so? You think she’d leave without one kid? Why not just take off and not take him to school? Why would she leave the car and baby stuff at home if it were voluntary. IMO you’d do the opposite. Leave the phone so nobody can trace you and take purse and some extra things for baby.

Yeah... the only way I could see her leaving without her boy, absent a major psychological breakdown that manifested out of nowhere, is if she felt he was better off with his dad. But let’s face it. This guy seems impulsive, irresponsible, and fed the kid food better suited for a compost bin for his dinner. He may hold a job to support his family but I can’t see Heidi thinking her little boy was better off with him than her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member