TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and is it definite he lives there? home could be some other place?
RSABBM
Well, that is the thing. It hasn't been spelled out, but from the way he talks it sounds like it's "their" home. I did raise the question a few pages ago. It would definitely explain some things if they were no longer living together, but that's not the feeling I got from they way he spoke.

Will be interesting to see what more comes out in the coming days.

Her arm on her right side, to me, looks like it is holding a baby carrier.

But if thiat is not the case, the only other things I can think of that might have happened-

1. someone else was in the vehicle with them- an adult, and she went in quickly to drop her son off

2. someone else was at her home, watching the baby, while she dropped her son off.

I don't think she dropped her son off with the baby in the car. Although, I do wonder if they saw the baby that morning- any staff at school, crossing guard, etc?

I think she probably parked her car, walked into the school with both children, checked in, showed her i.d., got her time-stamped visitor sticker through Raptor, stayed a while for the book fair, and then left again through the office, with the baby in her carrier. It will all be on video as the schools have cameras everywhere.

Maybe I don't understand the TOS correctly, but to me, sleuthing (researching their history, going to their social media, etc) is different from expressing suspicions based on MSM sources. You can always hit the Report button if you feel someone is being sleuthed based on SM or other non-MSM source, and a Mod will get to it.
It's not just sleuthing, it's about being victim friendly. SC is considered a victim at this point. We can certainly discuss his media interview, but it's a fine line as we cannot accuse him.

I think she probably parked her car, walked into the school with both children, checked in, showed her i.d., got her time-stamped visitor sticker through Raptor, stayed a while for the book fair, and then left again through the office, with the baby in her carrier. It will all be on video as the schools have cameras everywhere.

Or that police asked a human, or multiple humans for corroboration. I'm assuming that even if she isn't known to a particular book fair monitor, that she's going to be pretty noticeable with a baby on her arm, and invite a lot of stopping and commentary from the baby-crazy. Thus I'm not particularly worried about any surprise scenario where Heidi and wee Margot were separated before they left the school grounds.

Or that police asked a human, or multiple humans for corroboration. I'm assuming that even if she isn't known to a particular book fair monitor, that she's going to be pretty noticeable with a baby on her arm, and invite a lot of stopping and commentary from the baby-crazy. Thus I'm not particularly worried about any surprise scenario where Heidi and wee Margot were separated before they left the school grounds.
Yes. I don’t believe this is in question. Mommy and baby were last spotted at that school.

Yes. I don’t believe this is in question. Mommy and baby were last spotted at that school.

Plus, in the video posted above, babydaddy talks about the books Heidi purchased at the book sale which it looks as if he is perusing upon his lap in their living room; and which she told him she bought. (I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming that this was by text or something, and don't mean anything sinister by it. Merely that somehow, the fruit of Heidi's trip to the school also made it home to their house.)

I was thinking that her car being back at home after dropping off her 6-year old would place her at home...I don't think she walked her son to school. But that is JMO

No confirmation of his presence or absence at work. Yet.

If they can confirm 100% that he was accounted for at work, that is one of the first things that LE would share as part of a public statement to do with this case so the public would remove their focus from him.

All JMO and observations from following other cases.
But I don't think that proving he was at work from 8 to 2 pm, means he can be automatically cleared.

Maybe when he came home at 2 pm, Mom and baby were napping. And things went sideways later on. ?

I don't know what to think at this point. If I didn't know better, I would think he was on something during that interview- I will be kind and say it could be he's on a sedative.

What's puzzling me is that so far, we haven't heard of any blood being found, body fluids in the apartment that release when someone has died. I would imagine that LE has gone through both of their vehicles to look for evidence if foul play occurred?

I'm just thinking, it would be totally stupid of him to leave the door open like that with all of her belongings, except for her phone? Why take the phone, which could possibly be traced?

I am just on the fence right now. I need more information.

But I don't think that proving he was at work from 8 to 2 pm, means he can be automatically cleared.

Maybe when he came home at 2 pm, Mom and baby were napping. And things went sideways later on. ?
Exactly. There’s potentially a gap of atleast 4 hours, assuming he made the call to 911 immediately after picking up his child from school (at 6pm).

The hours when he was at work are irrelevant.

Plus, in the video posted above, babydaddy talks about the books Heidi purchased at the book sale which it looks as if he is perusing upon his lap in their living room; and which she told him she bought. (I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming that this was by text or something, and don't mean anything sinister by it. Merely that somehow, the fruit of Heidi's trip to the school also made it home to their house.)
So, according to him, she calls him before he leaves for work to tell him she bought these three books at the book fair. This would explain her calling him since she wouldn't be home by the time he left for work, at 8 am. But, he gets home at 2pm, sees her car there, the diaper bag and all her stuff (except her phone) and after four hours didn't wonder why she didn't call to tell him where she was and when she was coming home?? The school had to call him? Yeah, HB had to tell him about those books :rolleyes:

So, according to him, she calls him before he leaves for work to tell him she bought these three books at the book fair. This would explain her calling him since she wouldn't be home by the time he left for work, at 8 am. But, he gets home at 2pm, sees her car there, the diaper bag and all her stuff (except her phone) and after four hours didn't wonder why she didn't call to tell him where she was and when she was coming home?? The school had to call him? Yeah, HB had to tell him about those books :rolleyes:
Yup. You’ve got it.

Look. Everyone behaves differently, especially when it comes to a crisis situation.

But when the situation itself doesn’t lend itself to an innocent explanation, and the person you’d look at is behaving contrary to what you’d expect in a situation like this, eyebrows will be raised.

Mine are past my forehead.

(1) Left voluntarily. Doubtful. Didn't take son or any needed items.
(2) Post Partum Psychosis. Doubtful, as onset would have had to be extremely rapid as she was okay at book fair.
(3) Baby-snatcher or just plain bad guy/gal abducted them. Possible.
(4) Someone known to her is why she and the baby are missing. Possible.

Occam's Razor tells the tale, usually, but outlier cases do occur, as any WS follower can attest. And those are terribly difficult to solve. I think MOO this will be solved quickly.

(1) Left voluntarily. Doubtful. Didn't take son or any needed items.
(2) Post Partum Psychosis. Doubtful, as onset would have had to be extremely rapid as she was okay at book fair.
(3) Baby-snatcher or just plain bad guy/gal abducted them. Possible.
(4) Someone known to her is why she and the baby are missing. Possible.

Occam's Razor tells the tale, usually, but outlier cases do occur, as any WS follower can attest. And those are terribly difficult to solve. I think MOO this will be solved quickly.
I am down to 2 possibilities.
1. Someone she knew and trusted harmed her and the baby.
2. Someone wanted her newborn baby and took them both out of the apt and harmed the mother but the baby is alive.
I'm very strongly leaning towards no. 1.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member