Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am down to 2 possibilities.
1. Someone she knew and trusted harmed her and the baby.
2. Someone wanted her newborn baby and took them both out of the apt and harmed the mother but the baby is alive.
I'm very strongly leaning towards no. 1.
jmo
Agreed. If that was the intent, then why the hell would you commit a kidnapping?

You kill the mother, and steal the baby. You don’t go through the incredibly risky process of abducting the two in broad daylight.

Does anyone know when SC was at the phone store trying to get Heidi's phone info? Was info as to when her phone was shut off obtained? That would be very important information.
Wasn't her phone left at her house? So did he physically bring the phone to the store to ask them to access its history?

Kris Betts‏Verified account @KrisB_KVUE 38m38 minutes ago
TONIGHT AT 10 on @KVUE: The South Austin father of a missing 3-week-old baby sends out a plea to the person or persons he believes took his fiance and their infant on Thursday. Heidi Broussard was last seen with he baby dropping off their older son at Cowan Elementary School.

Go to link and watch video.
I wonder if he is on medication right now?

Hmm. He looks down instead of at the reporter or at the camera. The touching of his head sort of like he wants to cover his eyes, when he talks about someone feeding the baby or bringing them home.

I'm so sorry you were in that situation.

I'm not saying that's what she did, I just wonder what the protocol for a shelter in a situation like this. I know they keep confidentiality, but when you have the police and media looking for a missing person, does the shelter have a way of notifying the police?

Yes. They can. There’s no HIPAA protections.

So, according to him, she calls him before he leaves for work to tell him she bought these three books at the book fair. This would explain her calling him since she wouldn't be home by the time he left for work, at 8 am. But, he gets home at 2pm, sees her car there, the diaper bag and all her stuff (except her phone) and after four hours didn't wonder why she didn't call to tell him where she was and when she was coming home?? The school had to call him? Yeah, HB had to tell him about those books :rolleyes:
I
Wasn't her phone left at her house? So did he physically bring the phone to the store to ask them to access its history?
I understood that the phone is missing and off?

I'm following too. This is alarming. Many thoughts going through my head, but they're all disjointed at this point.

Wide open door, but no struggle at the house.
Was she lured outside, with the baby, on some pretext, driven away?
IF someone close to her and who she trusted had a nefarious reason to harm her, the person might think it better not to draw suspicion to himself by staging a struggle in the house. But come back and leave the door wide open so as to make it appear that she took off or was abducted at gun point or by other threat.

I'm not being clear I know, but my mind is going to a close someone.
I'm uncomfortable with the 4 hour gap, and something being off with the interview (more so the first, because people do react differently when under high stress)

(1) Left voluntarily. Doubtful. Didn't take son or any needed items.
(2) Post Partum Psychosis. Doubtful, as onset would have had to be extremely rapid as she was okay at book fair.
(3) Baby-snatcher or just plain bad guy/gal abducted them. Possible.
(4) Someone known to her is why she and the baby are missing. Possible.

Occam's Razor tells the tale, usually, but outlier cases do occur, as any WS follower can attest. And those are terribly difficult to solve. I think MOO this will be solved quickly.

The only thing in not sure about in this post is that she was fine at the fair. We don’t know that for sure. No one has stepped forward to say she was acting normally.

However, I think by this point if they had any info to indicate she was behaving erratically, they would be publishing some of that info and being more vocal about having the public look out for her and the baby.

I think I posted this on another thread some time back. Even though her phone was turned off, they may still be able to locate it.
Can You Track Phone When it's Turned Off? Apparently, Yes!
Yeah, that only applies if US intelligence is on to you beforehand, and you are in a foreign country.

They can make your phone appear it is off, if they have infected it beforehand.

It’s useless here. A turned off phone is the same as a phone with a removed battery, a dead battery, or one that is powered down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaniMiranda82