TX TX - Houston, MixedRaceFem 15-17, UP10722, 'He Smurfs Me' TShirt, Oct'12 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed a new thread for this missing teen......looks like an overbite......

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/01/breaking_deaf-m.php

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/contreras_keyla.html
contreras_keyla.jpg

I know the location is wrong...but she could have been trafficked? And, her stats, otherwise, seem pretty good.

Here is her websleuths thread NY NY - Keyla Contreras, 19, Manhattan, Jan 2012, deaf - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thoughts?

Just found Marisa Richardson mom's Facebook. Looks like marisa was found about a week after she ran away. She is alive and well.

Rilya Alert: LaAudurey Shanell Fisher
Missing from: Houston,Tx

Last seen wearing shorts and t-shirt
height: 4'11
weight: 143 lbs

Attachments

• LA AUDUREY.jpg
    LA AUDUREY.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 44
Lyssav, All good finds. Maybe you could ask about Smurfette's forehead. We know she has a broad chin, narrow nose, large eyes and overbite. But her forehead is still in question. Oh when will we see your face, dear one?

Those all look possible, Lyssav. Nice work!

If someone could give me a list of the possible smurfettes, I will consolidate their pictures for comparison with the Smurfette sketch. We should be getting it soon!!

Hey just lurking through and noticed people were talking about an "overbite", My dentist told me I have an underbite, which means my bottow jaw goes behind my top teeth. If you have an overbite your bottom jaw goes infront of your front teeth. At least that's what he'd told me.

An underbite is a type of malocclusion that is signified by the abnormal protrusion of the lower jaw, or simply, when the bottom jaw and teeth stick out beyond the top jaw. It is the exact opposite of an overbite, where the upper jaw noticeably protrudes beyond the lower jaw.

www.dentistry.com

Lyssav, Is it this week that we should see Smurfettes's face? There is some good news, as I review the missing girls in this forum, many have been recovered!

They said late April or first week of May I wouldn't be surprised if they bumped the date again.. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow