TX TX - Houston, WhtMale Pre-70, UP95862, Living, non-verbal, dropped at hospital, Sep 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He must have had a headful of beautiful red hair in the past! I'm really hoping that the 6'0 height and 119 lb weight is in error. That's cachectic. His color looks good, though, and he's not on oxygen. I hope he is comfortable and not frightened.

He looks too filled out to be 119 pounds at six feet, judging by the photo.

I hope he can communicate in other ways, The man seems well cared for when they found him.

Edit: Namus seems to report him as being unable to write. Oh dear

I know someone who had a brainbleed & had to relearn how to speak & write afterwards. Could it be this man had something similar? In that case it’s possible someone witnessed this or found him different than before & dropped him of at the hospital?

The reason i ask is IF this is possible, we have to widen our search to people without these mental or physical issues, for instance:
Bruce Bohneman

I know someone who had a brainbleed & had to relearn how to speak & write afterwards. Could it be this man had something similar? In that case it’s possible someone witnessed this or found him different than before & dropped him of at the hospital?

The reason i ask is IF this is possible, we have to widen our search to people without these mental or physical issues, for instance:
Bruce Bohneman
1664973060525.png1664973068273.png
The similarities are striking. I would submit it if possible.

Looks like he may have Irish family roots, with the red hair and pale eyes.

If they can trace family through his DNA, they may not want the responsibility of caring for him. He may have already been rejected by family years ago.

So sad. I'm hoping for a satisfactory ending though.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back