Found Deceased TX- Humberto Ibarra Jr, 26, Amarillo, 22 March 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

doodles1211

Reaction score
Amarillo police are searching for a missing man who was last seen on Friday, March 22.

Police say 26-year-old Humberto Ibarra Jr. was last seen leaving his house in the 1400 block of Southwest 11.

He was last seen wearing a light blue t-shirt, dark blue jeans and white tennis shoes.

He is described as 5-foot-11 and 220 pounds.

Ibarra left the house driving his 2002 gray Ford Explorer with Texas license plate CBW-9724.

If you know where he may be, call the Amarillo Police Department at (806) 378-3038.
blob:KFDA

http://www.newschannel10.com/2019/03/28/amarillo-police-searching-missing-man-least-seen-march/

Amarillo_Police_Looking_for_Missing_26_Y_9_79623942_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

From Amarillo Police Looking for Missing 26-Year-Old Man

I don't know that it matters, but I am also including a google map to show distance from where his Explorer was found and where he lived (general area of where he lived). I have not seen or read (or really anyone speculate) as to why he would have been at the church. Maybe it matters. Maybe it doesn't.

I am using the information from the initial missing persons news report for his address and also the address of the park - so this is not exactly where he lived, but close enough to see the possible area he went by to get to the park.

Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 10.33.53 PM.png

I don't know that it matters, but I am also including a google map to show distance from where his Explorer was found and where he lived (general area of where he lived). I have not seen or read (or really anyone speculate) as to why he would have been at the church. Maybe it matters. Maybe it doesn't.

I am using the information from the initial missing persons news report for his address and also the address of the park - so this is not exactly where he lived, but close enough to see the possible area he went by to get to the park.

View attachment 183635

While I am not familiar with Amarillo, it appears from the map the the vehicle was driven just to the edge of town.

While I am not familiar with Amarillo, it appears from the map the the vehicle was driven just to the edge of town.

Yes and no. There has been a ton of new housing/businesses built in that direction. My guess is his car was left there because it was convenient to the loop 335. If you take a look at his FB page, there is some interesting things there, though I am not sure how they fit. Or even if they do. But the timing of them is suspect anyways.

Wow, several bodies found around the area in the last week or so. One female, one male and not saying on the one found in a pond in Plainview! I pray for these families! Please bring this man home to his family.

Wow, several bodies found around the area in the last week or so. One female, one male and not saying on the one found in a pond in Plainview! I pray for these families! Please bring this man home to his family.
The one from Plainview has been identified. Update: Body discovered in pond at the Plainview Country Club identified

I didn't hear about a female in the area? I thought for sure the man found on Cliffside in Amarillo would have been Humberto. It was so close to where he was last seen.

A family member went missing from Amarillo Texas in 2019 also found dead in 2019. Why are the cops not doing anything to find the killer and why is that acceptable to anyone...we deserve answers just like everyone deserves an answer as you what happened to the people we love...so frustrated and no where to turn

Missing person report, story from the newspaper about the missing person, or remains found?

We're good at connecting dots -- but we need to start at defined dots!

And, your Attorney General's office is a good place to go if local LE is not doing what your family expects:

Liberty and Justice for Texas | Office of the Attorney General

P the case was in Amarillo Texas from 2019 a Family member Humberto Ibarra went missing. The Amarillo PD never really looked to hard for him either, in my opinion. He was found in a drainage or sewer pipe in 2019 obviously deceased. The cops have done nothing and family is starting to accuse other family members of being responsible which is not right because someone purposely wanted him gone and we deserve to know the truth

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back