GUILTY TX - Jasmen Gonzalez, 10, Carrollton, 29 Oct 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Would the closest cross street be Perry Avenue?
Looks like the only apartments on Walnut are near a Korean Baptist Church?
Trying to get my map bearings and the description of **near the intersection of Belt Line Road and Interstate 35E** is confusing.
Not hard to do, I'm terrible with maps.

Anyone local?

What are the odds that this young lady would go missing on the one night she is out of town visiting relatives with her family? I doubt a random stranger is responsible for this child's disappearance. It isn't as if some SO could have staked out the place and planned to snatch her in advance, given the fact that she didn't actually live there.

Whoever took her (I don't really buy the sleep-walking theory) knew exactly where she would be- and the place she was taken from was not her own residence, a place where she would regularly spend the night.

startelegram FW Star-Telegram
Authorities in Carrollton have a found a body near where an Oklahoma City girl was last seen bit.ly/uH4g3V

Not good :(

Fox cable news is reporting on it after the break. Happening right now. fyi

Body found is that of a young Hispanic female. has not been identified.

I don't think I get that! My channel wasn't showing it... what did they say?

35256i0.jpg

Multiple police agencies used dogs, helicopters and shoe leather in the search for 10-year-old.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/Carrollton-police-search-for-missing-10-year-old-132877098.html

Hmm just saw this on Fox. Doesnt sound good. 10 year olds dont just up and walk away in their sleep usually. Wish they would release more info on her.

My car is being worked on today or I would drive the 20 miles to the area to see whats going on.[/QUOTE]

You're so kind! I've been thinking about Jasmen all afternoon, only to come back to hear a body has been located about a mile from where she disappeared.

My gut is telling me something happened in the home and she was dumped (ala Celina Cass).

Bless you Jasmen and may justice we swift!

MOO

Mel

Authorities have found the body of a female just a short distance from where an Oklahoma City girl who was visting relatives in Carrollton with her family was reported missing.

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/10/30/3486071/oklahoma-city-girl-missing-in.html#ixzz1cJU7G4Po

Watched the news conference. They said they do believe this was an abduction; made mention of the RSO's in the area and they are tracked did not rule out. RIP - Very sad.

I have not heard a confirmation that it is her but I imagine it is. So sad. For some reason I was especially worried when I read that she left without her glasses. Sounded like they thought sleepwalking so maybe just an opportunistic grab.

Poor child. I hope they get the that killed her. I doubt they'll have to look too far.

263cy7c.jpg

Detectives were closely examining an SUV hours after 10-year-old Jasmen Gonzalez was abducted from an apartment in Carrollton.

CARROLLTON — Carrollton police late Sunday confirmed that the body of a Hispanic female found Sunday afternoon is 10-year-old Jasmen Gonzalez, who had been abducted from an apartment in the city late Saturday night.
Police said she had been kidnapped.

"There was no trauma on the body. There is nobody in police custody at present," said Carrollton police spokesman Lt. Doug Mitchell at a 5:30 p.m. news conference, although he said investigators have a "person of interest" in mind.
http://www.wfaa.com/news/Carrollton-police-search-for-missing-10-year-old-132877098.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanamburga
Back