Presumed Located TX - Jason Fowler, 43, Flying J, Wichita Falls, Wichita County, 16 Jul 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
WFPD search for tips to lead to missing man

The Wichita Falls Police Department is asking for help from the public to help track down a man that has been missing since July 2018.

In a post to the department’s Facebook page, the WFPD states it’s looking for information into the disappearance of Jason Fowler. The 43-year-old was last seen at the Flying J on July 16, 2018.
PBLMGMV6KJHDTNUUU7EK4GV3CI.png
upload_2019-1-11_0-12-7.jpeg
Missing person report: Wichita Falls police seek info on whereabouts of Jason Fowler

WFPD search for tips to lead to missing man

The Wichita Falls Police Department is asking for help from the public to help track down a man that has been missing since July 2018.

In a post to the department’s Facebook page, the WFPD states it’s looking for information into the disappearance of Jason Fowler. The 43-year-old was last seen at the Flying J on July 16, 2018.
PBLMGMV6KJHDTNUUU7EK4GV3CI.png
View attachment 163581
Missing person report: Wichita Falls police seek info on whereabouts of Jason Fowler
This man is my uncle. The car he was riding in broke down on the freeway. He was in a fight with his girlfriend at the time, who also had a son in his 20s who was wanted for a possible shooting of a man. My uncle went down to Texas to be with his father. He brought his girlfriend along and they had a relationship fraught with arguments. His cellphone was picked up by a truckers wife, according to the girlfriend, who stated she had been calling over and over again. She has stated she would give me access to photos and her gmail account at that time, but I cannot seem to get the password sorted out. He’s still not been found. He was not hitchhiking, although he had done so when he was younger. His wallet and phone were with him at the time of the disappearance, he never made any phone calls, just the call reported by the girlfriend. The phone has never been recovered.

That was where he was last seen. He could have gone missing after. It would be nice to know what he was driving. Was he a professional truck driver or in his own vehicle?
He was NOT a truck driver. Apparently he walked in there after an argument with his girlfriend and their car breaking down on the freeway. He hasn’t been seen since.

He was NOT a truck driver. Apparently he walked in there after an argument with his girlfriend and their car breaking down on the freeway. He hasn’t been seen since.
Thank you for joining us, and I am so sorry for the circumstances.

How certain are you that he was at Flying J? Any video footage? Potential witnesses? Or is this based on what has been reported by the girlfriend only also (sorry, but not good, IMHO).

And I hope that the authorities are still actively investigating the case.

By the way, here on Websleuths, if you are not verified as an insider and post information that MSM has not confirmed, it will be considered to be a rumor and will be deleted. So if you would, please consider becoming a Verified Insider so that you can post information without the need to provide links to MSM to substantiate your statements.

Here are the required steps:

“If a member wants to post as a professional (a lawyer, shrink, and so on) or as a local/knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email: wsverify@yahoo.com

Please include:

The case (your uncle’s name)

Your Websleuths name

Your phone number and a good time to call

Your real name

Location (City and State)

In the subject line please put your user name and which case you are asking to be verified on

All info will be kept strictly confidential.”
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

I
Thank you for joining us, and I am so sorry for the circumstances.

How certain are you that he was at Flying J? Any video footage? Potential witnesses? Or is this based on what has been reported by the girlfriend only also (sorry, but not good, IMHO).

And I hope that the authorities are still actively investigating the case.

By the way, here on Websleuths, if you are not verified as an insider and post information that MSM has not confirmed, it will be considered to be a rumor and will be deleted. So if you would, please consider becoming a Verified Insider so that you can post information without the need to provide links to MSM to substantiate your statements.

Here are the required steps:

“If a member wants to post as a professional (a lawyer, shrink, and so on) or as a local/knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email: wsverify@yahoo.com

Please include:

The case (your uncle’s name)

Your Websleuths name

Your phone number and a good time to call

Your real name

Location (City and State)

In the subject line please put your user name and which case you are asking to be verified on

All info will be kept strictly confidential.”
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

I went ahead and followed these directions to get verified. The detective on the case stated that he saw the CCTV surveillance himself. So we know for sure that Jason did make it there. I spent hours talking to his former girlfriend and took exhaustive notes, due to how outlandish her claims are, the police aren’t taking what she said seriously, and have written it off as paranoid drug induced delusions. But I do believe her. Once I’m verified, I can compile a list of what she said happened leading up to his disappearance, and see what everyone else thinks.
The last time I talked to the detective, he said that because my uncle has been diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic, he thinks he just wandered off to hide somewhere. But Jason isn’t so ill that he would hide from his family. Additionally, we the family believe that the girlfriend and her son know way more than they have reported. Her son had a warrant at that time for a murder, so it wouldn’t be a crazy thought to think that they did something. I also have video from the day before. Finally, the girlfriend has offered me access to her Google account but we cannot get in due to her not remembering the password. Any ideas there?

I

I went ahead and followed these directions to get verified. The detective on the case stated that he saw the CCTV surveillance himself. So we know for sure that Jason did make it there. I spent hours talking to his former girlfriend and took exhaustive notes, due to how outlandish her claims are, the police aren’t taking what she said seriously, and have written it off as paranoid drug induced delusions. But I do believe her. Once I’m verified, I can compile a list of what she said happened leading up to his disappearance, and see what everyone else thinks.
The last time I talked to the detective, he said that because my uncle has been diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic, he thinks he just wandered off to hide somewhere. But Jason isn’t so ill that he would hide from his family. Additionally, we the family believe that the girlfriend and her son know way more than they have reported. Her son had a warrant at that time for a murder, so it wouldn’t be a crazy thought to think that they did something. I also have video from the day before. Finally, the girlfriend has offered me access to her Google account but we cannot get in due to her not remembering the password. Any ideas there?
I’m so glad you were able to get the verification process started! I believe Tricia, the owner of the site, is still the only person that handles expert/insider verification requests. Sometimes she gets busy between the site, YouTube channel and everything else, and it takes a while before she gets around to answering people’s email. If you don’t hear from her, don’t worry, just reach out :).

So it’s great that the detective has seen the surveillance video. At least we have a pretty solid “starting point” of sorts.

If Jason suffers from paranoid schizophrenia, sure, he might have gone off to hide that night. Was he acting scared or paranoid in the CCTV surveillance, I wonder. But even if he was, that is just ONE possibility. Are the girlfriend and her son fully cooperating with the investigation?

When I can’t remember the password for my Google account, I just click on “Forgot password?” and have a password recovery link sent to a secondary/non-Google email account. You can do it right here:
Sign in - Google Accounts

His NamUs page has been removed.
EDITED BY ME because I posted the same words twice.
There were skeletal remains located inside an abandoned house on July 11,2024. Authorities said they located a debit card with a name that has a missing person report filed.
Do you know if LEO release the name of the deceased once positive identification has been made?
I just wonder if the ID'd remains would have been completed this quickly and if that would answer my question as to why Jason Fowler's NAMUS page was removed in the same general time frame, if you have any thoughts or answers.

EDITED BY ME because I posted the same words twice.
There were skeletal remains located inside an abandoned house on July 11,2024. Authorities said they located a debit card with a name that has a missing person report filed.
Do you know if LEO release the name of the deceased once positive identification has been made?
I just wonder if the ID'd remains would have been completed this quickly and if that would answer my question as to why Jason Fowler's NAMUS page was removed in the same general time frame, if you have any thoughts or answers.
I can't find any news about either Jason Fowler or the unidentified person found in Wichita Falls having been identified.

I looked in my file and couldn't find an entry for the UID, but it's possible that one was created but it was not available to the public. Four such cases were removed in July, three on the 17th and one on the 23th. It is my opinion that some of these unpublished UID cases are those when authorities have a good idea of their identity and they await DNA/dental/fingerprint confirmation. It could very well be that the Wichita Falls case was among these four cases, but unfortunately there's no way I can find out.

I do believe it's very possible to have a quick ID if they have a possible identity and they use dental records to confirm the match. I'll keep looking for updates, hopefully there will be one, as many times the cases are removed from NamUs and no announcement is ever made.

Thank you for your response and your help.
I have another question if you know that answer as well.
If a missing person is out
of jail on a bond and the bail bond company was made aware that the client had been listed in the missing person database to further alert the court and bond company as to his missing court dates, do you think or know if the local authorities would contact the bond company?

Thank you for your response and your help.
I have another question if you know that answer as well.
If a missing person is out
of jail on a bond and the bail bond company was made aware that the client had been listed in the missing person database to further alert the court and bond company as to his missing court dates, do you think or know if the local authorities would contact the bond company?
I'm sorry, I really don't know. I'm not from the US and the extent of my knowledge about bond companies is minimal. Like, I know they exist but that's about it. ETA: there was supposed to be a blushing emoticon here but it won't show. :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28
Back