TX TX - Jeanie Chavez, 32, San Antonio, 15 Jul 2024 *belongings left behind, last seen at boyfriend's home*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
[...]

Chavez was last seen at her boyfriend's house on Aganier Avenue on July 15. Chavez's mother, Annie Salcido who lives in California says her daughter has been struggling with addiction.

[...]

... she was about to get help by going into rehab.

"She was kind of excited about it. She had a conversation with her daughter, who's 10, and basically just said, 'you know mom, I'm done. I'm tired. You know I really want to go,'" said Salcido.

[...]

Calls to Jeanie's phone went unanswered, about a week later Salcido says Jeanie's boyfriend called her.

"He said, Jeanie left my house. She's no longer here, and I said, What do you mean she's no longer here? She didn't want to be here. She left, somebody picked her up," said Salcido.

[...]

Court records in Bexar show she was evicted late 2023, with a judgement against her of several thousand dollars. That was appealed, and it appears it was upheld, she was left owing $4500. She may have been technically homeless at that point so don't know where she would have gone if she indeed did leave the boyfriend's house as he stated. My heart breaks for her daughter, how scary for her. Bexar County Justice Portal

Officials said Jeanie Chavez was last seen in the 1000 block of Againer Avenue on the North Side, not far from West Summit Avenue.

SAPD said Chavez has tattoos on her arms, neck, ankles and chest. She is five feet five inches tall, weighs 100 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes.

She’s also right-handed and has straight, shoulder-length hair.

Hoping that Jeanie will return home soon and seek help. What a beautiful woman. Also hoping her boyfriend will provide more insight into the situation/circumstances as, IMHO, I feel there may be more to tell...

Last edited:
Is there information about the boyfriend?

There was a case of a woman of a similar age / ethnicity who went missing in San Antonio last year in August: TX - TX - Kassandra Lizzete Gonzalez, 30, mother of 4, San Antonio, 12 Aug 2023 *reward* Kassandra's (the other missing woman) belongings were found in the truck of a man that lives in the area that has the access to remote areas due to his profession and a court history of DV.

Is it possible that these two women had the same social circle?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.
Back