Found Deceased TX - Jennifer Pautenis, 29, not reported by husband, Granbury, Hood Co., 20 Oct 2019 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So he is both ugly on the outside and on the inside, uh? Those poor kids.
I hope those children have a family member who is loving and stable to provide them a home, so they don't go into foster care. They've effectively lost BOTH parents, not something easy for them to recover from. I'm not the slightest bit surprised with the arrest. May justice be served.

Good Lord!

Whatever happened to working things out; or not, and then getting a divorce?

So let's have an argument, and since I'm mad, I'm just going to kill you. Not just kill you....overkill you.

Those poor children.

What a ***.

MOO
Have you listened to the talk show posted up thread that they were on? She was a bit dramatic, I will admit- it sounded forced and fake (the drama part), but the signs were all there to me that this man was not right in the head to begin with. I have a feeling that this was going on throughout this relationship and was nothing new.

I couldn't believe the way this man portrayed himself on that talk show- he made me sick then when I watched it, and when I saw he was arrested, it was no surprise to me. He thought he was all that and a bag of chips and loved demeaning Jennifer- always making her beg him to believe how true and faithful she was to him, how much she loved him, and he enjoyed every one of her tears and the pain that he caused her.

I have a feeling she may have been growing up- she was young when she first got involved with him, and she started to see him for what he is- an abusive *advertiser censored* that she needed to get away from. He felt threatened by her leaving- he even said in his interview from jail that she was pulling away from him- she had had enough of him, in my opinion, and was planning to leave. To which we all know, is the most dangerous time for a woman in an abusive relationship. :(

Have you listened to the talk show posted up thread that they were on? She was a bit dramatic, I will admit- it sounded forced and fake (the drama part), but the signs were all there to me that this man was not right in the head to begin with. I have a feeling that this was going on throughout this relationship and was nothing new.

I couldn't believe the way this man portrayed himself on that talk show- he made me sick then when I watched it, and when I saw he was arrested, it was no surprise to me. He thought he was all that and a bag of chips and loved demeaning Jennifer- always making her beg him to believe how true and faithful she was to him, how much she loved him, and he enjoyed every one of her tears and the pain that he caused her.

I have a feeling she may have been growing up- she was young when she first got involved with him, and she started to see him for what he is- an abusive *advertiser censored* that she needed to get away from. He felt threatened by her leaving- he even said in his interview from jail that she was pulling away from him- she had had enough of him, in my opinion, and was planning to leave. To which we all know, is the most dangerous time for a woman in an abusive relationship. :(
ITA with all of this, when one spends so much energy keeping someone else down and beneath him, the fact that they could ever want to leave is a blow to the ego so huge that some emotionally weak people cannot handle it. Getting out, or alerting others to the abuse is a very quick way to trigger violence in abusers.. bleh :(
Those poor babies likely having witnessed this..

I didn't watch it, but I wish she had proven him wrong and dumped him right then and there. Abusive, toxic relationships are really hard, specially when there are kids in the mix so I can't really judge. Sometimes it's hard to finally see what's wrong.

When are these men gonna learn to come up with a better story than “she got mad and walked out on him and the kids.” Most women would never do that and too many men who have murdered their wives have already use it. IMO

He looks like a meth user to me.........no teeth, sunken cheeks, etc. JMO

I was actually just about to post the exact same thing. Man, he is a *ROUGH* 59 year old. He looks in his 70's and like a meth user. His health has gone way down hill since that talk show he was on, and that would only be like 6 years ago or so?.

Not really related, but JC, why do people go on these talk shows and put their personal issues out there in front of the world like that?? I've never watched one of these talk shows before watching the one of them that was posted here...and it was so cringe inducing.

ITA with all of this, when one spends so much energy keeping someone else down and beneath him, the fact that they could ever want to leave is a blow to the ego so huge that some emotionally weak people cannot handle it. Getting out, or alerting others to the abuse is a very quick way to trigger violence in abusers.. bleh :(
Those poor babies likely having witnessed this..

If your spouse is forced to constantly justify why they are good enough for you, they won't have any time or energy left to consider if you are good enough for them: the mantra of every controlling spouse in history.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cl30092
Back