DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
22-year-old Jessica Martinez was reported missing last week in Corpus Christi.

Search for missing local woman continues

Jessica Martinez went missing Wednesday.

Martinez stands 5 feet, 7 inches tall, and weighs approximately 150 lbs. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

CCPD looking for missing young woman

KRIS 6 News Facebook post dated 10/25/19. Family has identified themselves in the comments.

KRIS 6 News

Reactions: byo
I know she was REPORTED missing on the 23rd, but was this the day she actually went missing? I ask because this is relatively close to where the Butler’s were found murdered. Their RV was seen being driven over the Mexico border on 10/20-10/21. Jessica’s boyfriend has ties to the Mexican Mafia from what I have read, and she went missing with nothing but her passport. Could the cases be related?

I know she was REPORTED missing on the 23rd, but was this the day she actually went missing? I ask because this is relatively close to where the Butler’s were found murdered. Their RV was seen being driven over the Mexico border on 10/20-10/21. Jessica’s boyfriend has ties to the Mexican Mafia from what I have read, and she went missing with nothing but her passport. Could the cases be related?
I was thinking about this also which is what landed me here. From media seems the Butler truck and Rv crossed the Del Rio border on October 21st around midnight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamagoldman
Back