TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get back to work on Tuesday. I have spent the past few weeks drilling down into the Carla Walker abduction and murder that occurred in February 1974. I believe the two investigations are related...not the crimes...the LE response. Our girls' case was contaminated by that failed investigation. They had a crime scene, eye-witnesses, a body, physical evidence and multiple suspects they are still unable to clear. They have everything needed. Yet, it is unsolved. So, here we are, and our case has none of those critical tools. All those cops are dead or retired. I'm going to peel the lid off this before I die - if it kills me. I don't care who it upsets. I'm done.
With you!
Have a Merry Christmas, FW Cat, and all of you here!

I'll get back to work on Tuesday. I have spent the past few weeks drilling down into the Carla Walker abduction and murder that occurred in February 1974. I believe the two investigations are related...not the crimes...the LE response. Our girls' case was contaminated by that failed investigation. They had a crime scene, eye-witnesses, a body, physical evidence and multiple suspects they are still unable to clear. They have everything needed. Yet, it is unsolved. So, here we are, and our case has none of those critical tools. All those cops are dead or retired. I'm going to peel the lid off this before I die - if it kills me. I don't care who it upsets. I'm done.
Standing with you. If there's anything I can do, please let me know.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Can any one? Is there a timeline of his day? Alibis besides the calls?
Debbie would know when he left the house that morning. His bowling buddies were probably interviewed as to his presence there for his scheduled league. LE knows when he arrived. I don't. He was contacted numerous times by phone at the bowling alley by 8pm. He stated he'd come to the SS parking lot and meet police, family, etc. as soon as he was finished bowling. He arrived, driven by Debbie in her car, about 10:30 or 11:00. If anyone saw him between 8am - 6pm. (estimating) I'm not aware of it. I've tried to develope a timeline on him, but LE has not, or will not. And they have all of the interviews under lock & key.

Are you following any other cases here on Websleuths?
No. I'm doing a side-by-side compasison on the Carla Walker case because because the same cast of FWPD characters investigated both cases. Same monkeys, different circus. There isn't much activity on WS about her case - it's mostly Face-Book.

I said to myself, “Stop posting on WS.” I can’t publish my “Message in a Bottle” letters because they call out people that have names. But something is always in motion on this case. I need this public message to reach someone I hope is still lurking. It’s about the “hastily written letter” and “the envelope” it wasn’t mailed in.
In the evening edition of The Star Telegram the following article was published:
attachment.php

By 2pm Christmas Day the FWPD knew that letter was not mailed at all. Folded once, it was too long to fit in the Christmas card envelope TT dug out of the trash. It didn't take DNA, or handwriting analysis, or finger-print evidence, or expertise in postmarks. That note was hand-delivered by Debbie to her parents house less than 24 hours earlier. Mom calls the police. They pass it around. "Where's the envelope?" Now it needs an envelope. One is produced, eventually. I believe the police held those two pieces of paper up to the person who claimed he received it in the mail Tuesday morning and he had no choice but to admit he lied about that. Why? I can give you a dozen reasons. Next, obvious question. "Did you write this? Did you write this? DID YOU?????" It's too late to explain that he found it in her underwear drawer or somewhere else in the house. If he says he didn't write it, how did he get it? So, he "confesses" that he wrote it - except he didn't...Rachel did. Now, the whole letter is just a stupid thing he did to make her parents feel better - any excuse will do. The police discount the letter AFTER Rachel's mother and sister confirm it's her hand-writing. LE doesn't normally go out of their way to prove a positive. He "confessed" and that is that for almost 20 years. Then The Letter and Envelope are investigated for evidence that is lacking, missing, or just plain stupid. No one does any hand-writing analysis on TT to see if he was lying when he "confessed." So, in the past few weeks, someone, a member here, has come forward with documents, handwriting samples of TT. According to several sources, they were not conveyed to police. Instead they were turned over to a lawyer of a family member who is no doubt shopping for an "expert" in hand-writing analysis that will declare that TT wrote that letter. I would love to see the expression on his face when the police tell him they already know that. They will throw he and his expert in the dumpster. And TT will, again, be a safe distance from the crimes. Because no one will ever again try to prove Rachel wrote it. If she wrote it, he was there. He is the only living person that knew where that car was parked when he made her write that. Please turn your writing samples over to the police and let them do their job. If he lied about the envelope, and lied about writing that letter himself - it will be HUGE. Begging you - please.

Attachments

• discounted_letter.jpg
    discounted_letter.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 273
Are you asserting, FW_Cat, that the letter when folded as folded does not fit in the envelope? If so, does it very much not fit in the envelope, or does it sort of fit if forced in, making a puffed-out envelope? If so, how sure are you of the source of that information or of the source of the reasons for your belief, and maybe you could explain somewhat what led you to this conclusion. If the letter does not at all fit in the envelope when folded as the folds in the letter make it fold, that fact certainly seems to me suggestive of a quite incriminating dishonesty on the part of whoever claimed to have opened the envelope with the letter in it and obviously would seem a natural focus for figuring out what was going on.

Please do the right thing, whoever has the handwriting samples. These girls deserve justice.

FW_Cat, is there any way you can remove the names or edit them so that you can post your message in a bottle? I'm very interested and have been checking often, hoping to see more of your posts.

Yes. It has a single half-fold. It's about 3/4" too long to fit. Everyone agrees the envelope was from a Christmas card. Different proportions. That letter and that envelope didn't meet until 2 days after they disappeared. It's a fact that was known all along. If TT didn't confess to writing the letter, then he would have a lot of questions to answer. He didn't claim to find it at home, stuck on the front door, in the car (which he drove home later Tuesday afternoon making that not an option), or anything simple. NOoooo, in an effort to put the maximum amount of distance between himself and the victims - he claimed he received it in the mail. If he denied writing it, then it was Rachel who wrote it, putting himself in contact with her on that day. He must have forced her to write it. He knew she wasn't going to be showing up Christmas Day and he wanted her family to look the other way. Her mother and sister positively identified her handwriting. Then, I believe, he "confessed" to writing it so the police would see it all as one stupid thing and bury it - which they did.

Please do the right thing, whoever has the handwriting samples. These girls deserve justice.

FW_Cat, is there any way you can remove the names or edit them so that you can post your message in a bottle? I'm very interested and have been checking often, hoping to see more of your posts.

No, and want to apologize to everyone. I didn't think it through - it was a reckless promise. Forgive me. Maybe some, but not all. I'm not anonymous to the people lurking here that wish I'd shut up. It's not a safe thing to do, so I can't. Forgive me.

No, and want to apologize to everyone. I didn't think it through - it was a reckless promise. Forgive me. Maybe some, but not all. I'm not anonymous to the people lurking here that wish I'd shut up. It's not a safe thing to do, so I can't. Forgive me.
I completely understand, I would never want any harm to come to you! You are very brave and I want to thank you for all the information you have given here, this thread would likely be stagnant without you. You have no reason to apologize and you don't owe any of us anything. I mistakenly thought your reasoning was due to fear of violating TOS.

I hope that you have told close friends or family IRL what you are doing and that you could possibly be in some type of danger because of it. If something were to happen...

Ugh now I'm concerned for you. Please stay safe and remain watchful.

If it helps, this was published in the Star-Telegram (from archives) again, Dec.23,2017. You can see there is a problem. The caption never changes.
attachment.php

Attachments

• ltrenv_ST_2017.jpg
    ltrenv_ST_2017.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 352
It's still kinda hard to see the letter clearly and I do not know how to enlarge it. On the second sentence where it says "We're going to Houston" doesn't it look like an "I" in the middle? Like she started to write "I" as in "I'm going to Houston" but then it was changed to "we're." Just making observation.

If it helps, this was published in the Star-Telegram (from archives) again, Dec.23,2017. You can see there is a problem. The caption never changes.
attachment.php
Yeah, it's obvious. Have you ever seen any samples of Rachel's handwriting?

I've published better images of both. Search my posts. There are several written "defects" consistent with writing on a hard surface, steel or glass, with "grit" where the pen misbehaves. This post is to provide a side-by-side so that the obvious flaws in TT's story are, well, obvious.

No. I'd sure like to. Thing is; neither I nor anyone here (as far as I know) are handwriting experts. I've Googled the wee-wee on the subject. Subjects asked to "provide" a handwriting sample - are given typed copy to "write." People who turn over every example they have of a missing person's handwriting do so. These are more helpful samples because they are spontaneous and written under a variety of conditions and a range of feelings. Did Rachel's mother or sister have random samples to provide? She was a junior in high school, any homework or such as that would have been at Tommy's house. How cooperative was he or her family? All I know is that from reports, her mother and Debbie confirmed it was her hand-writing; 2 women that would know. That was good enough for the police. And then it wasn't. I'd love to know what the police know.

Thinking of the girls, and of you FW_Cat. I hope you are well...

I am confused. Are you indicating that TT already confessed to police that HE wrote THE letter that was allegedly received in the mail the next day?? And that Rachel’s mother and sister verified it IS Rachel’s handwriting? Because, I’m sorry I must have missed seeing that...

Interesting that the envelope is in pencil and the letter in ballpoint, but the writing looks the same to me, especially the signature on the letter and return address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova