TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway I did a little reasearch on other cases with cars being involved and i noticed that the reasons for why the MP(s) and their cars were never found was because the police were lousy and had been completely irresponsible. I’m referring to the Dana Evon Null - Harry Wade Atchison case. The Broward County Sheriffs office lost all files on that case which had their dentals on it and they did not search the canals until 16 years after the two teens disappeared. That’s why it took investigators 36 years to find the car and their partial remains. They weren’t even able to determine cause of death. I feel that the police were very negligent in this case. If the police had been more responsable then Dana and her boyfriend would have been found 40 years ago and the families wouldn’t have had to go through the pain of not knowing where they were. In the FW trio case that pain has now endured for 44 years and the police have not managed to find a signal trace of the three girls. I’m not saying that they were completely irresponsible but they should have acted faster. Based on what I’ve read they assumed the three girls were runaways at the beginning due to the letter that was allegedly written by Rachel. I sometimes feel like strangers are better at solving cold cases then police. I’ve been talking to a lot of members on WS and they agree. We are all able to come together and combine are efforts to help resolve a families enduring pain and solve a decades old cold case.

Anyway I did a little reasearch on other cases with cars being involved and i noticed that the reasons for why the MP(s) and their cars were never found was because the police were lousy and had been completely irresponsible. I’m referring to the Dana Evon Null - Harry Wade Atchison case. The Broward County Sheriffs office lost all files on that case which had their dentals on it and they did not search the canals until 16 years after the two teens disappeared. That’s why it took investigators 36 years to find the car and their partial remains. They weren’t even able to determine cause of death. I feel that the police were very negligent in this case. If the police had been more responsable then Dana and her boyfriend would have been found 40 years ago and the families wouldn’t have had to go through the pain of not knowing where they were. In the FW trio case that pain has now endured for 44 years and the police have not managed to find a signal trace of the three girls. I’m not saying that they were completely irresponsible but they should have acted faster. Based on what I’ve read they assumed the three girls were runaways at the beginning due to the letter that was allegedly written by Rachel. I sometimes feel like strangers are better at solving cold cases then police. I’ve been talking to a lot of members on WS and they agree. We are all able to come together and combine are efforts to help resolve a families enduring pain and solve a decades old cold case.
And police didn’t find Dana and Harry. A worker found them which proves my point on complete strangers solving cases on compete accident or by looking at a case and coming to a conclusion based on evidence. I feel that WS members have always been a great assistance in solving cold cases.

What if, instead of the letter being to buy time, it was instead a message to let certain people know who took the girls?
I still hold out hope that Rachel wrote it. For a short note, described over and over as "hastily written," or as some speculate, Rachel may have been "forced" to write it - I've studied it and its message from more angles than a I care to admit. Every time I think of something I may have missed - I look at it again. Two things strike me the most. "Hastily written?" It's brief. But it is written in complete sentences with no spelling, grammar, or punctuation errors. If it was "dictated" and she were forced to write it...she took as long as she could to write it. If she were ordered to "sign" it. She did. If there is a personal message in the message. It's the word "Love." There's no comma after it. Who writes a letter to their husband admitting to a thing like that, then signs it Love Rachel? She wasn't the author whether she wrote it or not. Love was "added." Hastily. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16