TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed a lot of members come into this thread and leave after making their opinions known and not wanting to deal with ws or whatever and go elsewhere but the common theme is people are starting to ask questions about what has been fed to them through the years.Let's hope LE is also.I know a few podcasters or writer types are.

Does anyone want to work with me to produce a fully annotated resource of articles produced about this case in the MSM?

I've begun a timeline and even a family tree to get my head around things personally, but they would break TOS.

If we could break the contentious points (e.g. The Letter; The Mall; The Vehicles; The "Witnesses"; Houston) and lay out who said what and when in news articles, it could help the frustration.

I have noticed a lot of members come into this thread and leave after making their opinions known and not wanting to deal with ws or whatever and go elsewhere but the common theme is people are starting to ask questions about what has been fed to them through the years.Let's hope LE is also.I know a few podcasters or writer types are.
I've noticed it too.
And thank you for you're your responses. They were on spot!
People get a little freaked out with this newer line of questions about FA and RA.

Does anyone want to work with me to produce a fully annotated resource of articles produced about this case in the MSM?

I've begun a timeline and even a family tree to get my head around things personally, but they would break TOS.

If we could break the contentious points (e.g. The Letter; The Mall; The Vehicles; The "Witnesses"; Houston) and lay out who said what and when in news articles, it could help the frustration.

It makes it worse. It is there that you realize just how messed up this is. And timeline, I'm sorry. All you can get is conflicting times. That are no where close to real. Imo

The articles aren't going to help.
They all change with every other article. Unless you're willing to actually break that cycle and ask the hard questions to the right people nothing will change

It makes it worse. It is there that you realize just how messed up this is. And timeline, I'm sorry. All you can get is conflicting times. That are no where close to real. Imo

I understand where this may be coming from but I don't agree that collating and tracking statements in the press makes the case of three unsolved murders worse.

The articles aren't going to help.
They all change with every other article. Unless you're willing to actually break that cycle and ask the hard questions to the right people nothing will change

The fact that they change with each article is more of a reason to do this than not IMO. I'm doing it regardless, and people are frustrated by the MSM coverage so the offer still stands if anyone wants to help.

I understand where this may be coming from but I don't agree that collating and tracking statements in the press makes the case of three unsolved murders worse.

Oh it won't make the case worse. It will however drive you insane. Lol and while it seems like a daunting task, it's really not. There are like 96 or so articles, a handful of videos and they all say exactly the same thing. Nothing. It becomes apparent in the first hour who the story tellers and time changers are.

It seems to me that it is what people feed them. Mushrooms, keep them in the dark and feed them horse-----. All the misinformation printed here and the news and people yell the stories changed when the correct story was never told to begin with by 3rd parties to more 3rd parties
This is the way the game of "Gossip." Is played. Never ends up as it was told.

It would be great if they change with each article, but they don't. But I wish you well and hopefully someone offers to help.

It seems to me that it is what people feed them. Mushrooms, keep them in the dark and feed them horse-----. All the misinformation printed here and the news and people yell the stories changed when the correct story was never told to begin with by 3rd parties to more 3rd parties
This is the way the game of "Gossip." Is played. Never ends up as it was told.

Seems like the people who told the original " not the real story" would be to blame then right?

Oh it won't make the case worse. It will however drive you insane. Lol and while it seems like a daunting task, it's really not. There are like 96 or so articles, a handful of videos and they all say exactly the same thing. Nothing. It becomes apparent in the first hour who the story tellers and time changers are.

I think there's quite a consensus that the articles *don't* say the same thing.

To see how these stories have changed over time has been valuable in my understanding of the case. Quotes in the press could be used if a criminal charges were ever brought against someone for instance.

The fact that they change with each article is more of a reason to do this than not IMO. I'm doing it regardless, and people are frustrated by the MSM coverage so the offer still stands if anyone wants to help.
It certainly isn't that we don't want to help. As you read through the thread, you will see that more than once, I have put questions out there to try to establish a factual timeline. No one has answered really, and not because they don't want to, but because they don't know. IMO

It certainly isn't that we don't want to help. As you read through the thread, you will see that more than once, I have put questions out there to try to establish a factual timeline. No one has answered really, and not because they don't want to, but because they don't know. IMO

Who is "we" by the way? I don't expect a factual timeline to come from questions here unless you are speaking about your questions for certain WS users? No one's a verified insider so hard to accept anything posted as more than opinion.

Who is "we" by the way? I don't expect a factual timeline to come from questions here unless you are speaking about your questions for certain WS users? No one's a verified insider so hard to accept anything posted as more than opinion.
"We" is the collective term I'm using for all of us here who are attempting to help solve this case. I was just using a "unified" term.....we are all supposed to be on the same team.....I think??

This thread certainly seems to have gone off the rails.

Thread is closed, until we have time to review it and do a tidy-up. We have other very active threads so not sure when this one will reopen.

Check back later, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member