TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
Please continue here

JMoseley.jpg
MTrlica.jpg
LWilson.jpg

Julie Ann Moseley - left
Mary Rachel Trlica - center
Lisa Renee Wilson - right

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

Looks like there was a lot of discussion in the last thread about information from a closed facebook group. This is not allowed per Websleuths TOS. We allow discussion of Social Media posts by: victims, named POIs/suspects, LE, MSM, admins of public facebook groups devoted to the case.

Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I do not see any POIs or suspects publicly named by LE/MSM for this case. This means the three missing girls are the only ones we can name and sleuth. Family members, friends, etc. are off limits except what is available from an allowed source like a quote in a news article. Please use initials and link the source of your information when referring to a family member or friend.

We also seem to have some "insider" information being presented. A user must be formally confirmed as a "Verified Insider" (VI) to post information without a supporting link. Otherwise posters are expected to share their opinions/speculations, and provide a link as evidence for a fact.

Thanks
Whiskers

Please join me in welcoming Kettlecorn and love trumps all as our latest verified posters. In this case they are listed each as "verified family insider"
This means they do not have to provide links to back up what they post. You may ask them questions put you cannot argue. You can agree to disagree with them. If you don't believe them then you must scroll by. Again, you cannot be snarky, rude or argue with any verified member.

I will be starting a new thread soon.
Thank you,
Tricia
Thank you so much Tricia! Let’s all officially welcome @kettlecorn and @Love trumps all :)

I remember hearing the extra pair of lay-a-way hip huggers an the pair changed from were in the trunk! Is that where the packages were suppose to be also? Packages and what we really wanted to keep were locked away out of sight even as far back as the 50's/60's in our area of South Ft. Worth and especially the mall. If they went shopping at Myers department store first also. Just common safty practice at Christmas time. The cars were left unlocked then with no worries. In our normal practice there. Personal experience that area.
Only one present wrap in the back .no packages from the mall
The car was locked TT gave the keys to LE .

I remember hearing the extra pair of lay-a-way hip huggers an the pair changed from were in the trunk! Is that where the packages were suppose to be also? Packages and what we really wanted to keep were locked away out of sight even as far back as the 50's/60's in our area of South Ft. Worth and especially the mall. If they went shopping at Myers department store first also. Just common safty practice at Christmas time. The cars were left unlocked then with no worries. In our normal practice there. Personal experience that area.
Thank you for clarifying Dash.

Only one present wrap in the back .no packages from the mall
The car was locked TT gave the keys to LE .

Thank you...so, they did make it out of the car. But did they make it into the mall. Someone lurking and approached them disguised as an officer, etc, possible, OR the girls actually made it into the mall before disappearing. OR perp brought car back to lot and locked up, which doesn't seem likely IMO.

Thank you...so, they did make it out of the car. But did they make it into the mall. Someone lurking and approached them disguised as an officer, etc, possible, OR the girls actually made it into the mall before disappearing. OR perp brought car back to lot and locked up, which doesn't seem likely IMO.
A employee of a store in the mall says he spoke to Rachel
That day now not sure if it is fact cause they waited before saying anything so the honest truth is No One knows

I have a question since we have some verified members now. When TT got home from work before going to the bowling alley, did he find it odd Rachel wasn’t there? Was she normally home when he got off work? Were he and DH able to sleep at all that night or were they worried? Was this normal behavior of Rachel? Also, did le come to the house that night or the next day? Was there anything different about that day that sticks out to him? I’m not pointing fingers, just interested in his perspective on anything that seamed out of the ordinary in the time leading up to and following the disappearance.

I wonder if whoever took them really wanted Julie Ann. As the True Crimes Sisters podcast said about little Seana Tapp, "the average person is not attracted to children. This man was".

I have a question since we have some verified members now. When TT got home from work before going to the bowling alley, did he find it odd Rachel wasn’t there? Was she normally home when he got off work? Were he and DH able to sleep at all that night or were they worried? Was this normal behavior of Rachel? Also, did le come to the house that night or the next day? Was there anything different about that day that sticks out to him? I’m not pointing fingers, just interested in his perspective on anything that seamed out of the ordinary in the time leading up to and following the disappearance.

No he did not ,she went shopping. Yes she was at home normally but she didn’t shop everyday .the next day.no nothing different .

They made it to the army navy store and then the car was found locked at the mall. Anything after that is pure speculation.

Tommy had left Rachel their car to go shopping and rode to work with her Dad.
As for were they able to sleep that night. He was up all night waiting by the phone for his wife to call.
As for DH, according to her words on here (ws) she and her brother stayed up all night that night at their parents house worried.
He didn't notice anything out of the ordinary that day, He had went to work like any other day.

They made it to the army navy store and then the car was found locked at the mall. Anything after that is pure speculation.
there is a lot of new speculation about stops between Renee's house and Army/Navy. Then Army/Navy is a fact along the way, right? stop me if i get this wrong - then there's a lot of new speculation about what might have happened between Army/Navy and where the car was found, locked and like they left it. maybe recent is a better word than new. anyway, there is nothing published in MSM about any of those "stops." Yes, there is a question in here somewhere. Ok, so I guess, my question is does Tommy have an opinion about if any or all of that is possible? Anybody he can remeber that lived in that area of Paschal that could have recognized Rachel and followed them? I went to South Hills Elem. My brother went to Paschal so wondered if Tommy had friends at Paschal.

The Army Navy store is the only fact and still no time on when they went there.
Anything else along the way is speculation just as you said.
So I guess I don't understand what your asking???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member