TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed we are high topic on fb right now.
Tommy doesn't use a computer he wouldn't know how to get to this page. He has us doing that for him. when we ask Tommy a question we reply with what he says. People want him to tell his side of things and he's doing that through us. Honestly if you don't want to believe what we're saying so be it. And to those that know everything and nothing at all, Tommy and Rachel had 1 car. He didn't inherit a car from Dad. His Dad drove a company car. just to clear that up for the facebookers.

Wouldn't it be great to have those first police reports?
Man, soooooo much info could be gained. Things like what time the reports were actually made, what time the car was found, how much of a lag between finding the car and contacting police, who reported in person and who didn't, what time each girl was reported as last seen, etc. Possibility of so much information.

Wouldn't it be great to have those first police reports?
Man, soooooo much info could be gained. Things like what time the reports were actually made, what time the car was found, how much of a lag between finding the car and contacting police, who reported in person and who didn't, what time each girl was reported as last seen, etc. Possibility of so much information.

You are so right I wonder if TT could get the report at least Rachel’s ? will look in to this . I bet it’s not what it’s made out to be a lot could be answered JS

Last edited:
at first glance everyone thought it was Rachel's writing but it didn't take long before they knew something wasn't right., so they took it to le.
Thank you for answering however I believe what I intended to ask was misinterpreted. When did TT himself realize something was wrong? It’s a different reaction for everyone on when it sinks in that something is wrong. Since he believed she wrote the letter, did he feel that she would be back in a week? Or did he feel that something was wrong?

To any of the Verified Insiders (Love Trumps All, Kettlecorn, etc.)

This article indicates that 3 skeleton or remains were found in 1976 and only Xrays and Dental records were supposedly checked. Is there a chance the identification process on those bones could be re-examined to make sure the 3 skeletons really were not them?

Im not sure how detailed of an examination was ever made on those 3 other skeletons and the odds of finding 3 skeleton remains within 2 years of when the girls went missing sounds almost too coincidental to me.

If LE never determined who those 3 other people were I think it would be a good idea to try to re-analzye those remains if possible. Not sure if DNA testing could be done on the bones because they are so old but a re-examination would be a good idea if they never identified who those 3 people were that were found.

"A year later (would be 1976 according to article), it was reported that three skeletons were found in a field outside of Alvord, Texas, by an oil drilling crew. Mr. Swaim had the bones checked against x-rays and dental records of the girls, but it turned out that the bones belonged to a teenage boy about 15–17 years of age and two other females who were not identified as being any of the girls.[13]"

Fort Worth Missing Trio - Wikipedia
This needs to be rechecked if they have not lost the remains!

This needs to be rechecked if they have not lost the remains!
I'm quoting myself but my GAunt was misidentified as an AA woman and she is very white, this stood for over 10 years until I threw an absolute fit for a DNA test , I cant get past 3 skeletons... THREE!!! and just north of FT. Worth too !!! Thats a BIG FREAKING COWINKIDINK PEOPLE!!! HOW COME WE ARE NOT THROWING A HUGE FIT TO TEST THEM!! seriously this just screams test me , weren't there rumors of dumping them in an oil field too .....I had so many people including med examiners office argue with me ....and guess what I was right...google Goldie Thornsberry thats her!

I'm quoting myself but my GAunt was misidentified as an AA woman and she is very white, this stood for over 10 years until I threw an absolute fit for a DNA test , I cant get past 3 skeletons... THREE!!! and just north of FT. Worth too !!! Thats a BIG FREAKING COWINKIDINK PEOPLE!!! HOW COME WE ARE NOT THROWING A HUGE FIT TO TEST THEM!! seriously this just screams test me , weren't there rumors of dumping them in an oil field too .....I had so many people including med examiners office argue with me ....and guess what I was right...google Goldie Thornsberry thats her!
We are working on it very slow process

We are working on it very slow process

are there any records , they are obviously still unidentified right? and it strikes me strange that a teenager of any kind male or female from 1976 has not grabbed any of our attention , they aren't on the TX DPS Clearinghouse, Alvord has a population of under 2000 now so I imagine Wise county would hold the records ...this is HUGE to me just Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb