TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish one of the other girls parents would have went to FWPD and pressed charges against Rachel for kidnapping. It would have just been a technicality but it would have set things in motion. It would have forced their hand, the locals and the Feds.
At least Renee's mom bought that story at first. Probably just grasping on hope that everything will be okay, but she did. Julie's mom had no fighting chance. Most likely immediately drowned in guilt for allowing Julie to go, scared, all alone with this, and even if she would get this idea... maybe with Wilson's support - maybe. But most likely Fran would stomp them to the ground within first 15 minutes of hearing about this.
Not technicallity IMO, Arnold's took all the attention from the very beginning and started setting the narrative. They likely would be more conerned with appearances than with search at that point. On top of that there is no telling that FWPD would accept that attempt while having such a convenient scenario in the note.

That's one of the mysteries of that day. Where was that LiL Jumpin Bean Shawn that day. Some say DA was watching him. Some say he was at the shop with TT. Some say he was picked up at Minot around 12 noon. Many say he was at the Bowling Alley with TT at 6:30 pm. The lady at the Bowling Alley said she watched him when TT left at around 8;30pm. Who was with TT when he picked up the LiL Jumpin Bean late that night. The more you know about this case the more you don't know.
But it couldn't possibly sound like that when LE intervieved them - with every person saying something else about everything.

Btw, all these things could be theoretically true.

In the morning - Shawn with Rachel.
Napping around the time when she left, then with Debra.
Shawna showing up at Minot to pick him up and spend few hours with him, go play, spend some time in the park, something.
Dropping him off at the shop with TT.
Then - Shawn with Thomas at the bowling alley.
Left with the lady there.
Picked up later.

Possible, but so many unanswered questions about it...

I'm having difficulty picturing that driveway, as you've described it. Do you mean it's to the  side of the house?
You can google the address and see But the garage is hidden in the shape of an L in the back. You could probably have as many as 4 cars in the back by the garage door and they cannot be seen by the front driveway or the front of the House.

At least Renee's mom bought that story at first. Probably just grasping on hope that everything will be okay, but she did. Julie's mom had no fighting chance. Most likely immediately drowned in guilt for allowing Julie to go, scared, all alone with this, and even if she would get this idea... maybe with Wilson's support - maybe. But most likely Fran would stomp them to the ground within first 15 minutes of hearing about this.
Not technicallity IMO, Arnold's took all the attention from the very beginning and started setting the narrative. They likely would be more conerned with appearances than with search at that point. On top of that there is no telling that FWPD would accept that attempt while having such a convenient scenario in the note.

I just did a quick search to try and find out what the statutes of limitations were in Texas 1974. I haven't found them yet but I did find the current ones, 5 years for kidnapping. It possibly hasn't changed, I don't know. I was just wondering after the limitations expired if any of these family members attitudes changed towards all of this, especially towards each other.

You can google the address and see But the garage is hidden in the shape of an L in the back. You could probably have as many as 4 cars in the back by the garage door and they cannot be seen by the front driveway or the front of the House.
Refresh my memory. Do we know what time Tommy arrived at the bowling alley and how he got there?

But it couldn't possibly sound like that when LE intervieved them - with every person saying something else about everything.

Btw, all these things could be theoretically true.

In the morning - Shawn with Rachel.
Napping around the time when she left, then with Debra.
Shawna showing up at Minot to pick him up and spend few hours with him, go play, spend some time in the park, something.
Dropping him off at the shop with TT.
Then - Shawn with Thomas at the bowling alley.
Left with the lady there.
Picked up later.

Possible, but so many unanswered questions about it...
I'll buy all that  except dropping him off at the shop-- I still don't believe anyone was there that day...

I can't help but think that we're being "misdirected" to believe that TT was at the shop on the 23rd, just as we're "misdirected" to believe that the girls "disappeared" from the mall.

What are each of  their statements (TT, ST, DA)?
Probably unknown. It's all second hand, or third, or even more.
TT allegedly said that DA.
DA allegedly said she stayed home.
Whatever ST said is so uncertain...

And what sense does it make?
One PI claimed to interview everyone, multiple times, other claimed to have all the insight since the very beginning... Yet this HUGE claim (allegedly from ST) comes in 25 years after the disappearance? - how?
Was she never taken seriously before? Have she changed her story?

Last edited:
Whatever ST said
I'd really like to know what ST's statement was. Even "allegedly" tells us something.

Whatever ST said is so uncertain...

And what sense does it make?
One PI claimed to interview everyone, multiple times, other claimed to have all the insight since the very beginning... Yet this HUGE claim (allegedly from ST) comes in 25 years after the disappearance? - how?
Was she never taken seriously before? Have she changed her story?

A lot of uncertainty seems to be around the house on Minot Drive...who was there and when.

I am strongly of the opinion that whatever happened to the girls occurred under that roof.

A lot of uncertainty seems to be around the house on Minot Drive...who was there and when.

I am strongly of the opinion that whatever happened to the girls occurred under that roof.
I am coming to the same conclusion. All the "misdirection" to "buy time" and "cover tracks" points that way. However, I'm torn between
1. The girls were murdered there
2. There was another person/persons present, other "arrangements" made
3. A combination of the two

But that would mean that despite of all the lies, misinformation, misremembering and all the rabbit holes everything keeps pointing... exactly there. Shouldn't it point elsewhere? Even this damned note should cause LE to show up there.

And why it didn't that early arrival didn't cause high suspicion at the time?
It was in the news, thousands of people read about the letter and not one pointed out for everyone to see that timing sounds impossible (if it was)?

But that would mean that despite of all the lies, misinformation, misremembering and all the rabbit holes everything keeps pointing... exactly there. Shouldn't it point elsewhere? Even this damned note should cause LE to show up there.

And why it didn't that early arrival didn't cause high suspicion at the time?
It was in the news, thousands of people read about the letter and not one pointed out for everyone to see that timing sounds impossible (if it was)?

Do you have a theory on what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member