Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely LE has discovered the location of the dumpster that Kaytlyn was in. If there were surveillance cameras in the area of the dumpsters, they might have images

I recall someone local stating upthread that the back of her apartment faced the dog park, but im not sure how accurate that is. That's just what I remember reading, but I've non idea who said it or how many pages back.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Surely LE has discovered the location of the dumpster that Kaytlyn was in. If there were surveillance cameras in the area of the dumpsters, they might have images

Surely but they're tight lipped and I respect that. I really feel justice will had for Kaytlynn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recall someone local stating upthread that the back of her apartment faced the dog park, but im not sure how accurate that is. That's just what I remember reading, but I've non idea who said it or how many pages back.

I don't recall specifically where her apartment was but rather the witness who said his apartment backed to the dog park. I still have side eye there. [emoji850]

I don't recall specifically where her apartment was but rather the witness who said his apartment backed to the dog park. I still have side eye there. [emoji850]

Ohhhhh..... maybe that's what I read and just misunderstood 👀

I have a friend whose ex husband lives in the complex, but I don't know him at all.

Ignore the red arrow. Note there are four swimming pools in the aerial SS.

The bottom left pool [SW Pool] has a grassy lot across the street that has a black cyclone fence around the grassy lot, even across the sidewalk. Then, across from that area is another building with another swimming pool so the grassy dog walk is fenced in between those two buildings; consequentially, the dog walk fenced in area is between those two pools. There's driveways separating them. We know the doggie was tied to a [black?] cyclone fence where the neighbor wearing shorts with lots of pockets, cargoes, pointed to the spot where he saw it. He did not see KC. He did not hear anything.

Notice how open the doggie play area with the dark cyclone fence is. Everything is visible even from GE. There is nowhere to hide. What happened to KC? Contrary to how things may appear; people just do not vanish.

attachment.php

Oak Apartments.jpg

https://www.google.com/maps/place/O...37f6aa8ff6994085!8m2!3d32.833112!4d-97.140683

Ignore the red arrow. Note there are four swimming pools in the aerial SS.

The bottom left pool [SW Pool] has a grassy lot across the street that has a black cyclone fence around the grassy lot, even across the sidewalk. Then, across from that area is another building with another swimming pool so the grassy dog walk is fenced in between those two buildings; consequentially, the dog walk fenced in area is between those two pools. There's driveways separating them. We know the doggie was tied to a [black?] cyclone fence where the neighbor wearing shorts with lots of pockets, cargoes, pointed to the spot where he saw it. He did not see KC. He did not hear anything.

Notice how open the doggie play area with the dark cyclone fence is. Everything is visible even from GE. There is nowhere to hide. What happened to KC? Contrary to how things may appear; people just do not vanish.

attachment.php

View attachment 119396

https://www.google.com/maps/place/O...37f6aa8ff6994085!8m2!3d32.833112!4d-97.140683

Seems like a huge complex...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A few days ago I spent a bit of time on google maps and street view looking around the neighborhood and checking out the location of the dog park and dumpsters etc.
The are some dumpsters located in out-of-the-way areas like those on the corner boundaries of the Apt complex - this would make it a quite simple matter of disposing of a wrapped body during a quiet time of day/night. A culprit would have a lot of choice for dumpsters as I'm not even sure I've recorded them all and there are so many.
Also very interesting was the proximity to numerous other dumpsters, like those indicated in adjoining communities and businesses but also at the rear of two churches and a school whose properties border the Oak Creek Apt to the south and SW.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=12SoyCc7zgdkKLjm7o9s45-RJZgc&usp=sharing

Link will take you to a Google map with locations indicated.

A few days ago I spent a bit of time on google maps and street view looking around the neighborhood and checking out the location of the dog park and dumpsters etc.
The are some dumpsters located in out-of-the-way areas like those on the corner boundaries of the Apt complex - this would make it a quite simple matter of disposing of a wrapped body during a quiet time of day/night. A culprit would have a lot of choice for dumpsters as I'm not even sure I've recorded them all and there are so many.
Also very interesting was the proximity to numerous other dumpsters, like those indicated in adjoining communities and businesses but also at the rear of two churches and a school whose properties border the Oak Creek Apt to the south and SW.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=12SoyCc7zgdkKLjm7o9s45-RJZgc&usp=sharing

Link will take you to a Google map with locations indicated.

Thank you so much for posting this! I am barely computer literate. I did not know the location of Kaytlynn's apartment. Between looking at this map & my drive through the complex yesterday, it looks like a fairly long distance from the apartment to the dog park. It is a huge complex & I can definitely understand why it would take a while for someone to walk the area searching for someone. It is beautifully maintained, located in a safe neighborhood, & if I were looking for an apartment I would definitely consider it. Of course, one never truly knows the safety of an apartment complex until they live there for a while. This is just my personal opinion.

Nicely done. I wondered if maybe she ran to a RR at one of the pools. I'm sure a key or keycard is needed to get in so she would have had to taken that. If she was being watched, then someone would have been where the kids are. Not openly visible, but lurking near the dog park or the pools. I have no idea if this has any merit. Thinking it through.

I wonder if she went to the restroom, or walked around the corner of her building to her intended destination when she left the dog park, and maybe saw something she should not have or walked in on something... like maybe a drug deal? I don't know.. just my thoughts.

I wonder if she went to the restroom, or walked around the corner of her building to her intended destination when she left the dog park, and maybe saw something she should not have or walked in on something... like maybe a drug deal? I don't know.. just my thoughts.

I wish someone living in the complex would hop in here & give their opinion of what goes on around there. You never really know what happens in & around apartments until you live there.

I hope if someone has any information about what has happened or something to help illuminate the situation, or a tip or lead, they take that information directly to the police or a Crimestopper-type reporting group, and not put it out on the Interwebs. Integrity of the case for future litigation and of course solving the case is paramount; law enforcement professionals are in the best position to suss out a piece of information to determine if it's valid or not.

Seems like a huge complex...

The apartment complex adjoins another complex and is adjacent to homes. The area where the apartment is situated appears very congested. Moreover, according to the link for the complex:

our selection of homes appeal to a broad range of individuals, families, roommates, and everyone in between.

https://www.maderaresidential.com/apartments/tx/bedford/oak-creek/

Literally there was access to the area from thousands of residents and passerbys. It is not a gated community. The complex community appears to be a broad range of ages and status (single adults, families, etc.)

The apartment complex adjoins another complex and is adjacent to homes. The area where the apartment is situated appears very congested. Moreover, according to the link for the complex:

https://www.maderaresidential.com/apartments/tx/bedford/oak-creek/

Literally there was access to the area from thousands of residents and passerbys. It is not a gated community. The complex community appears to be a broad range of ages and status (single adults, families, etc.)

Interesting. Random thoughts: As an Ohioan (in my county, anyways) we don't have pools with our apartments, probably because of lots and lots of non-swimmable days and the cost.
I read that in that area of TX it is very hot.
Another random thought.
A person upthread said that maybe it's someone in the apartments (or passerby), and with the size of that it very well could be. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member