Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does he get out of it though? Can he sell the dabs for way more than what he could sell the pot for enough so that he'd give them $300?

He intentionally lied to her and never planned on paying her from the get go. Yes dabs can be sold for more.

I really don't think it's a stretch that she was probably using as well. I also don't think it changes how terrible it is that she was brutally murdered.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

To murder someone like that so brutally.... this perp is (imo) not a "child" at all ; as cold and calculating as any adult offender.
And I don't think he just snapped. My .02 is that he had the weapon ready, before she arrived. :(

Wonder if he's committed any other crimes ?
Maybe not murder, but violent nonetheless ?

Personally, I hope she was high as a kite when he beat her to death with a hammer. Anything to numb the fear and pain. Poor KC. She was probably scared to death but fighting to the end.

I really don't think it's a stretch that she was probably using as well. I also don't think it changes how terrible it is that she was brutally murdered.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I totally agree. Her using is just shocking. I truly didn't think that would be the case at all so I'm totally in shock by it. But yeah it doesn't change the fact she was brutally murdered <modsnip>!

Really curious about motive...have a feeling there may have been a sexual assault, he was so determined she come alone. But of course motive does not explain a crime like this anyway. Most likely, it was one of the "usual" motives, sex, greed, revenge, etc...or just evil.

Yes, I agree. He's a mean mistreater. No dogs were allowed to go with KC because her loyal dog would attack someone who attacked his beloved owner, KC.

A 16yo plotting the death of a 14yo female by bashing her with a hammer makes me ill.

His actions show his premeditation for murdering KC. Let the chips fall.

But I think her dog was still a young puppy. I think he didn't want her to bring the dog because he knew he was going to kill her, and then he would be stuck with her dog. What could her do then?

Ok, you are correct. However, why would he be smoking in her apartment if she wasn't smoking it too? I think it's a little naive to say she was not smoking too if she really was hanging out with someone who was smoking and making deals with a pot dealer. Or are you saying you think Source 1 lied about that? I do agree that Kaytlynn was probably naive to think a dealer would pay her and made a big mistake to trust the killer enough to show up alone like he asked. In no way did she deserve to be brutally murdered for that mistake (or for smoking pot or anything else she might have done).

I agree, she may have, but she might also be like me, and just not like it. (I wish I did, so I could use for pain relief&#128513;)

She surely got in over her head, and with some shady shady people. My heart hurts for her. I'm not sure why this has touched me so much. I live close, but maybe also that she reminds me of my nieces.

Source 1's gut instinct was right!! He actually snuck and followed with the dog. He knew to bring the 2 things murder boy told him not to. Murder boy used to live with Source 1 and mom knew something wasn't right! He was also aggressive to females, which is why source 1 followed. Murder boy has been bad news for a long time! Super sad. It's sounding like the patio blood is because he pushed her over the balcony into the trash bin. He Def didn't carry her dead body down.

I hope source 1 forgives himself and knows it's not his fault. He tried. Poor baby.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm so confused by the sentence sell them back to Roache. Did they buy the pot to make the dabs and then sell them back? I don't understand this. Did he front the pot? I'm seriously so confused.

omg. im so glad they caught the guy that killed her. what a piece of crap. over $300 he ends her life. I am quite shocked she was involved in drug dealing and stuff at 14. she looks so sweet and innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
718pilot