TX - Kendrick Lee, 8, murdered, 3 sibs abandoned, Houston, 20 Oct 2021 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Grandmother says woman accused in own child's murder is 'not a mother'

In a statement to ABC13, Coulter's family wrote, "We are deeply saddened by the events that have unfolded. This is not who we raised our son to be. Our hearts and prayers go out to those brave children....Our relationship with Brian has been distant for years."
"For you, as a mother, to watch somebody do that to your child, that's not a mother. A mother doesn't do that," Robinson said of Gloria Williams, the mother accused of abandoning her children in a west Harris County apartment and leaving them to live with the body of their dead 8-year-old brother as it rotted away.

Yep... that's the exact opposite of a mother. That's a monster.

Where is the father of these children?
No aunts, uncles, grandparents - someone that thought to actually go see if they could find them. Not just looking at pictures on FB.
:(
From what I read, each child has a different father. One or more of the fathers is diseased. I smell drug abuse running through this entire family.

Brian Coulter, who beat the 8 year old boy to death, looks to be the worst kind of individual--wearing fake bling, constantly talking street slang, ugly face tattoos.....just a pathetic loser who is definitely not going to be enjoying the rest of his life in prison.

Thank you to our mods for adding Kendrick's name to the title.

catching up on news this morning, disregard if it's old news to you.

According to the Harris County Sheriff's Office, Williams has 6 children -- the victim and 5 others, with different fathers.

Robinson is the grandmother of Williams' third oldest child, a girl who is now 13. Robinson has had custody of her since she was 2.

"She was very unstable," Robinson said.

[snip]

Robinson said Williams' family tried to help her but she refused.

Robinson is relieved she fought for her granddaughter and hurts for her half-brothers who were not as lucky.

"Our job, as a mother, is to protect our children. She failed that baby. She failed her kids in that area. She did not protect her children."

From what I read, each child has a different father. One or more of the fathers is diseased. I smell drug abuse running through this entire family.

Brian Coulter, who beat the 8 year old boy to death, looks to be the worst kind of individual--wearing fake bling, constantly talking street slang, ugly face tattoos.....just a pathetic loser who is definitely not going to be enjoying the rest of his life in prison.
Actually, he seems like the exact type of person who would fit it extremely well in the prison environment, he may even flourish. Maybe not in the right direction, but it seems to me like he'd be very comfortable there. Afterall, he claims to be a hard *advertiser censored** tough guy so.... He'll have plenty of time to get comfortable there, hopefully.

In a statement to ABC13, Coulter's family wrote, "We are deeply saddened by the events that have unfolded. This is not who we raised our son to be. Our hearts and prayers go out to those brave children....Our relationship with Brian has been distant for years."

I don't want to attack the 'accused' killer's parents; But I want to hear more from them. I need to try to understand how he became this way.. What happened to him between 'this is not who we raised our son to be' and 'our relationship has been distant for years'? What, if any, violence did they witness from him as a child, teen? Animal abuse? Did he bully other children? Repeated domestic abuse of previous exes? Was he abusive to his own family? What interventions did they try on him, if any, or did they just grow distant as he turned into a monster?

Last edited by a moderator:
Grandmother of Houston House of Horrors mom's daughter speaks out https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10140585/Grandmother-Houston-House-Horrors-moms-daughter-speaks-out.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

Did <modsnip> move out all furniture in March?
They also lived there in the flat between Nov - March with the corpse.
I wonder how many bedrooms are there?
Here's a link to the floor plans, etc for the complex: City Parc II at West Oaks Apartments for Rent in Houston, TX

"For you, as a mother, to watch somebody do that to your child, that's not a mother. A mother doesn't do that," Robinson said of Gloria Williams, the mother accused of abandoning her children in a west Harris County apartment and leaving them to live with the body of their dead 8-year-old brother as it rotted away.

Yep... that's the exact opposite of a mother. <modsnip> .
Sure is!! <modsnip>
I am speechless after reading this:

"On each of their Instagram accounts, they showed off their Valentine's Day gifts, which included nearly dozen items of Zales jewellery.

Williams wrote in the caption, "My husband bought this for me for valentines day i love him very much everything is real."

How on Earth is that possible??!
Incomprehensible, how you can "love" a child beater??!

Mom given gifts by boyfriend after he 'kicked son, 8, to death' in hell house

Robinson also revealed she is now caring for Williams' 17-year-old daughter, who allegedly had been kicked out of the house by her mother at age 15 and forced to live on the streets after trying to protect her brothers from abuse.

'For you, as a mother, to watch somebody do that to your child, that's not a mother. A mother doesn't do that,' said Robinson.

In separate interviews with Fox 26, KTRK and KPRC, Robinson said Williams did not have her life together and had refused repeated offers of help from relatives

'Our job, as a mother, is to protect our children,' Robinson said. 'She failed that baby. She failed her kids in that area. She did not protect her children.'

‘The 17-year old-wanted to be with me and so the mom didn’t want her and told me just take her and didn’t want her back,' the grandmother said.

Williams' relatives revealed to KPRC that two of her sons were likely autistic, including Kendrick, who was described as mostly non-verbal.

'When he would come around our family, all he did was smile and be playful and laugh with you,' Williams' cousin Yasmin Creag said.

'We knew that with all of these kids, eventually, she was not going to be able to be the best parent she could be,' Creag said.

'She kept saying they’re ok, they’re in school,' Creag said. 'We never had an apartment number. ...We didn’t think anything of it.' bbm
Grandmother of Houston House of Horrors mom's daughter speaks out | Daily Mail Online
*there’s so much more but I can’t do it. My heart is groaning. I’m pissed and I feel sick. I’m holding in so much anger.
For you, as a grandmother…,

Last edited:
@imstilla.grandma That was indeed a hard read. Just when you think you've heard the depth of depravity and callousness, you find out more.

I cannot imagine the terror and confusion little Kendrick experienced in his short life, and that last day. Let alone his remaining siblings in the household, how terrifying their every waking moment had to be living with their brother's body and his murderer, taking those beatings and wondering if this was the time he would kill them too.

My heart breaks for the 15 year old who tried to keep his brothers safe. Torn between fear and telling. On the one hand, he must have been so alone and scared when mom and Coulter up and moved out and yet also maybe a little relieved because if Coulter was busy at the new apartment with the couple's new childless existence, then it meant he wasn't there beating on the kids.

I just can't get this case out of my head. I had troubled dreams last night. I doubt it the last night like that.

@imstilla.grandma That was indeed a hard read. Just when you think you've heard the depth of depravity and callousness, you find out more.

I cannot imagine the terror and confusion little Kendrick experienced in his short life, and that last day. Let alone his remaining siblings in the household, how terrifying their every waking moment had to be living with their brother's body and his murderer, taking those beatings and wondering if this was the time he would kill them too.

My heart breaks for the 15 year old who tried to keep his brothers safe. Torn between fear and telling. On the one hand, he must have been so alone and scared when mom and Coulter up and moved out and yet also maybe a little relieved because if Coulter was busy at the new apartment with the couple's new childless existence, then it meant he wasn't there beating on the kids.

I just can't get this case out of my head. I had troubled dreams last night. I doubt it the last night like that.
*I saw the headline yesterday evening and I told myself - No, don’t do it. Don’t. I didn’t. I woke up. I did it. I’m sorry I did. I didn’t know it was going to be this ghoulish. I thought I had it bad when I was a kid. I need to reassess… you expressed yourself beautifully. I just can’t right now.

Grandmother 2: I don’t understand. What do ya mean if you would have known? You haven’t been there to see your grandson? When was the last time you saw Ja'Veon?

Linda Smith, the grandmother of one of Williams' young sons, told DailyMail.com in an interview on Wednesday that had she known what was going on, she would have adopted her grandson, Ja'Veon Kirklin, 7, along with his brothers.

Last edited:
*I saw the headline yesterday evening and I told myself - No, don’t do it. Don’t. I didn’t. I woke up. I did it. I’m sorry I did. I didn’t know it was going to be this ghoulish. I thought I had it bad when I was a kid. I need to reassess… you expressed yourself beautifully. I just can’t right now.

Grandmother 2: I don’t understand. What do ya mean if you would have known? You haven’t been there to see your grandson? When was the last time you saw Ja'Veon?

Grandmother 3: Distancing from your son for years is one thing. Distancing from your grandchildren? Another…

Linda Smith, the grandmother of one of Williams' young sons, told DailyMail.com in an interview on Wednesday that had she known what was going on, she would have adopted her grandson, Ja'Veon Kirklin, 7, along with his brothers.

'We are deeply saddened by the events that have unfolded. This is not who we raised our son to be,' the Vasconcellos family said. 'Our hearts and prayers go out to those brave children....Our relationship with Brian has been distant for years.'

The perp (mother's bf) was not the bio father of any of the children to my knowledge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butterfliesfly777
Back